Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Ass play in de wallen
Posted: 2014-10-21, 6:19 am

gin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will be visiting de wallen soon and I am really into playing with girls' asses (fingering, asslicking, anal, toys). Who should I plan on visiting?
Re: Ass play in de wallen
Posted: 2014-10-21, 6:38 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,
You can ask all this to Max. She's working dayshift, Sint Annendwarsstraat 1-4 from Thursday till Monday.
Posted: 2014-10-21, 7:01 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
There will be a few, but Max loves it, so she is recommended. Many a time she has grabbed my hand and forced my fingers up her arsehole. Shocked? Nay.. I was appalled at her filthy antics ☺ Seriously though, she's a filthy little madam so go for it.
Posted: 2014-10-21, 9:02 pm

gin
So far I did read that Max is the best. But, anyone else if I don't find Max?
Posted: 2014-10-21, 11:35 pm

Dewey06
davey1800 wrote:
There will be a few, but Max loves it, so she is recommended. Many a time she has grabbed my hand and forced my fingers up her arsehole. Shocked? Nay.. I was appalled at her filthy antics ☺ Seriously though, she's a filthy little madam so go for it.

She told me she never did assie stuff... Asked her what about anal sex or playing with it and said she stopped doing it as she was not comfortable... She knows I read this forum...

Right, no more Max, me thinks...
Posted: 2014-10-22, 12:08 am

george47 Power Kat
Ha ha, I thought for a minute you were talking about the famous but mythical Amsterdam donkey show.
Posted: 2014-10-22, 1:15 am

grimnul Power Kat
Dewey06 wrote:
davey1800 wrote:

She told me she never did assie stuff... Asked her what about anal sex or playing with it and said she stopped doing it as she was not comfortable... She knows I read this forum...

When was this? She definitely did anal when I was there last in May. I hope she hasn't stopped since then, that'd be a damn shame.
Posted: 2014-10-22, 10:44 am

Dewey06
grimnul wrote:
Dewey06 wrote:
davey1800 wrote:

When was this? She definitely did anal when I was there last in May. I hope she hasn't stopped since then, that'd be a damn shame.

Earlier in the year... Definitely earlier than May... It's disappointing, really. I mostly do 100 euro sessions with her and continually ask her to do things a bit differently... Oh well... No more.
Posted: 2014-10-22, 4:40 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Actually, thinking back, I recall she did mention she only does anal during long sessions now because it takes her a while to get ready for it. I always got at least one hour sessions with her, so I suppose it is still on the table if you're willing to spend a little more for an extended session. She did always give me a good discount if I went for a multi hour session.
Posted: 2014-10-22, 5:36 pm

Dewey06
grimnul wrote:
Actually, thinking back, I recall she did mention she only does anal during long sessions now because it takes her a while to get ready for it. I always got at least one hour sessions with her, so I suppose it is still on the table if you're willing to spend a little more for an extended session. She did always give me a good discount if I went for a multi hour session.

She never mentioned that to me as if she had, I would've done it almost straight away...
Posted: 2014-10-22, 6:42 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Huh... that's very strange, I dunno what to tell you. Maybe she just wasn't feeling up to it that particular day. I'm 100% sure that as of May, at least, anal was still definitely an option.
Posted: 2014-10-22, 10:05 pm

Dewey06
grimnul wrote:
Huh... that's very strange, I dunno what to tell you. Maybe she just wasn't feeling up to it that particular day. I'm 100% sure that as of May, at least, anal was still definitely an option.

And I'm 100% sure she never let the option open... don't worry mate. I'm a regular but it seems it doesn't matter.

Onwards...
Posted: 2014-10-26, 11:19 pm

Brunettes
I've had a couple girls offer it to me whereas others have been denied. Keep in mind my penis is smaller than average.
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: