Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Those who are looking for Mila
Posted: 2014-10-25, 7:40 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This is what you are looking for
Mila3.jpg
Mila3.jpg [ 115.92 KiB ]

I saw her sign twice last week during days at 5-3 Trompettersteeg (but didn't actually see her - seems that the curtain stays closed a lot)

Edit:
Argggh -
I just noticed that someone else mentioned that another girl is using the name Mila. Since I did not see the girl who has this sign, I cannot verify that it is the correct one. Sorry about that. Anyone up for some research?

the dogs
Re: Those who are looking for Mila
Posted: 2014-10-25, 9:29 pm

Dewey06
She is the right one. She told me she couldn't get her usual room anymore so she'll be wandering around the De Wallen for the next weeks. So if you go there and wanna meet her, keep looking for her sign...
Posted: 2014-10-25, 10:28 pm

retro Power Kat
I saw her in Goldberger 3 one day then Sint Anneenstraat 21-2 the next day , three weeks ago...
Posted: 2014-10-26, 11:21 am

Dewey06
retro wrote:
I saw her in Goldberger 3 one day then Sint Anneenstraat 21-2 the next day , three weeks ago...

indeed and I saw her ten days ago also in Dollebegijnsteeg (sp?). She told me she couldn't get any room from the office that rents de Sin Anninstraat 21-2 one because some other girls had complained about her or something like that... At least, she's still around to give her incredible BJs...
Posted: 2015-05-29, 11:53 am

lior52
Just FYI again a case of std after visting Mila mentioned on hookers.nl i would advise everyone to go for save service you don't want an std as a souvenir from amsterdam.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: