Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Any girls with a hairy pussy ?
Posted: 2014-11-14, 10:14 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
On my next trip next week i hope to find a girl with a hairy pussy , any ideas which girls have a bush?

I know from experience that most girls are bald downstairs so i guess it's along shot.

Posted: 2014-11-14, 7:39 pm

doubletree2
I know it is not my buisness to ask but why are looking for hairy one?
Re: Any girls with a hairy pussy ?
Posted: 2014-11-14, 7:49 pm

dayman
Obviously he likes to party like it's 1899.
Posted: 2014-11-14, 8:22 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
I do like girls with hair on pussy too. It's not dirty or sleazy :-)
Not really fan of bald pussies, but as it's something very common those days for young/middle age ladies, there are only few chances to find/meet a girl with pubic hair. Pubic hair is also including a small square of hair on pubis not necessarily a bush, like my sweet Mikaela used to have (Sint Annenstraat 122, dayshift).

For the working girls, if she has not shaved it for a few days, Greek Anna (Trompettersteeg 5-1 dayshift) does have pubic hair on pussy. Sometimes hairy. So i guess it's your best spot.

Other girl i can think of is Brazilian Gisele, she has a hairy pussy too, but i don't know if she still working in Oudekennisteeg 3R during nights or on OZA. She has a long tattoo on her hip, you can't miss it. She is reported here in listing.

There are MILFs in Singel and De Pijp having pubic hair.
Posted: 2014-11-14, 9:03 pm

george47 Power Kat
elgonzo wrote:
On my next trip next week i hope to find a girl with a hairy pussy , any ideas which girls have a bush?

I know from experience that most girls are bald downstairs so i guess it's along shot.

I can't help but totally sympathise. Pussies just don't seem right without hair. I have even offered regulars money not to shave prior to a trip but none ever agreed. The most annoying thing was when Cookie told me she would let hers grow when she retired. What I wouldn't give for a furry Cookie right now!
Posted: 2014-11-14, 11:48 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
know it is not my buisness to ask but why are looking for hairy one?

I like a hairy pussy to a bald pussy

Thanks for the tips on the milfs will do a trip report on my findings .

Posted: 2014-11-15, 9:53 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Can't remember any details other than this:

A couple years ago I was window-shopping, and it wasn't very busy, and this small thin girl with long hair grasped the top front of her bikini bottom with her thumb and forefinger.

She pulled it down a centimeter or so. And this little tuft of black pubic hair popped up and she looked me right in the eye. I actually felt an adrenaline (or testosterone?) rush.

I almost stepped right in without a thought. But then I heard a little voice in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: