Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hookers.nl
Posted: 2014-11-24, 11:17 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

I've been trying to connect to the website hookers.nl since two or three days, but still meet the same issue : "error connection" written in a blank page.

Have you guys tried to connect, and do you have the same problem ?

I really hope it's only temporary as Hookers is a huge database, very helpful and regularly updated. It would be a disaster to see the database cancelled or lost in any way.

Cheers to wim and oldamsterdam.
Re: Hookers.nl
Posted: 2014-11-24, 11:23 am

bobx
It's working, but there is a Catcha displayed before entering where you have to type the number displayed.
Just for the record, I'm using Chrome.
inline image
Re: Hookers.nl
Posted: 2014-11-24, 1:50 pm

ThirstyTraveller
It has been working fine as usual for me, no Captch or any problems at all. And thats with firefox if that helps?

Cheers!

Posted: 2014-11-24, 7:44 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
no probs for me using firefox as well

regards

Posted: 2014-11-24, 8:03 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
The site is back up. Apparently they fell victim to a DDoS attack (not the first time...):

http://www.hookers.nl/content.php?r=289 ... rproblemen

Posted: 2014-11-24, 10:23 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
It would be interesting to know why the attackers attacked. Anonymous trying to White Knight? A breakaway sect of Christian fundamentalist hackers? A tech-saavy pimp tired of reviews that are a little too honest? Or maybe a working girl by night, computer science major by day?

Posted: 2014-11-25, 8:47 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
neurosynth wrote:
It would be interesting to know why the attackers attacked. Anonymous trying to White Knight? A breakaway sect of Christian fundamentalist hackers? A tech-saavy pimp tired of reviews that are a little too honest? Or maybe a working girl by night, computer science major by day?

Or, you know, just some neckbeard loser with a botnet and nothing better to do. Who knows. Unfortunately it's hard to catch these fuckers and it drives up costs for honest site operators when they have to implement countermeasures (like cloud-based DDoS protection, hence the captcha noted above) to deal with this garbage.

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: