Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How early do the kamers open on Saturday's and Sundays
Posted: 2014-11-29, 11:17 am

dustybottoms
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was down in De Wallen around 8am and the only people in the kamers were the cleaning crew. What time do things get doing in this area on the weekends?
Re: How early do the kamers open on Saturday's and Sundays
Posted: 2014-11-29, 12:07 pm

VanDerHoover
Different girls have different starting times, so it depends really! Usually by 11am and most definately by midday you'll notice more kamers occupied. Saturday's will have more on show than others but again, it just all depends who's working/time of year/girls on holidays etc etc etc...!! Saying all this though, its still nice to get out early and have a cheeky look. You will always find something(even if its not to your liking/taste) .
Posted: 2014-12-01, 4:12 pm

mr brightside
A couple of girls start around 10 or 10.30 and I have had a few good early morning sessions but it is slim pickings until midday really.
Posted: 2014-12-07, 12:01 am

lilji
I think Singel starts a bit earlier, or certainly feels that way as it's smaller and closer together, but I'd say between 9am-10am you'll start seeing some girls in kamers. It's good if you're doing a one dayer to have an early shift one and then be ready again for a daytime one once everythings in full swing.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: