Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Whats the activity like for the 26th - 30th Dec ?
Posted: 2014-12-16, 5:35 pm

pudge
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Micers, as you can see i don't post often but am a long time user of the boards, and really needed to ask this question as its my first time planing a trip for these specific dates.

I travel every year to the Dam,my trips are taken in October mostly or at the latest in November, however, work has really gotten in the way this year, and its really getting to me that i couldn't travel in October, and tried again in November only to be up to my neck with work again. im highly stressed at this point and am desperate to go, so ive managed to find a little window of opportunity where i can go between the 26th and the 30th for 4 nights.

So, im really wondering is it worth the hassle or not, or can anyone give me an idea of the volume of active windows, or would there be any open at all for that matter (it is the day after xmas day after all).

The other thing is, i don't go near the Wallen, or at least haven't in my last few trips, I mainly frequent The Singel and The Pijp, and want to keep it like that, so if anyone has any info on what the activity is like in these 2 Areas it would be great, im also hoping some regulars in The Singel would be working, but as they say 'you dont know until you ask'

Thanks in Advance.
Re: Whats the activity like for the 26th - 30th Dec ?
Posted: 2014-12-17, 7:40 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Activity on those dates should be as "normal" as other days of the year. Even on 35th december you can find many girls working, same as on 31th Dec.

Don't expect to have much of activity around 8 or 9 am, should be more easy to find girls, including the early starters around 10 or 10.30 am.

Around 12 am is probably the best bet : girls are starting the work and you might be the first one.

P.S : Don't try to spot Max, she won't be there.
Posted: 2014-12-18, 3:08 pm

pudge
Thanks Carice, will book my flight then so, hope its not too cold, its usually a bit chilly in October, can only imagine it will be much colder in December but this wont deter me. cant wait to go, thanks again.
Posted: 2014-12-19, 3:17 am

nyc diesel
Dress warm. I was last there in December 2013. Weather was below freezing with some fierce winds. Actually headed up to a (shutdown) Jan Bik on a brutal night when the city was under a weather warning.
Posted: 2014-12-19, 7:16 pm

pudge
Thanks for the heads up nyc, ill be bringing 2 coats, one being a heavier one for walking around,and a few extra layers no doubt, just hope there's no delays or cancellations with the flights now if the weather turns bad.
Posted: 2014-12-19, 7:48 pm

Stratosphere
It was freezing this sunday when I was walking around taking a look (And a bit more). Not many people around. Sunny though.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: