Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Be very careful in Amsterdam now !!
Posted: 2015-01-07, 10:20 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just got back today from a 2 day trip !!
Be careful, as there are posters up all around Amsterdam warning people of drugs

The poster roughly says dealers that are selling cocaine are in fact selling White Heroin !!
3 tourists have already died, and another seriously ill in hospital.
Aviod the street sellers !!
Not really worth doing a trip report, as frankly the choice of girls was very very poor !!
+ ive never been so f*cking cold in all my life !!!
Only good thing that happened, was Carolina @ The Tulip has given me a very low rate there at any time of the year, for being [in her words] a loyal customer !!!! tho my favourite room [21] has been renumbered 30, God knows why lol

regards

Posted: 2015-01-07, 11:23 pm

Stratosphere
Yes that is terrible. There was big led light signs all over giving these warnings in the middle of december when I was there. They think a street seller on a bicycle sold this killer drug. They haven't found him I think.

I don't understand how anyone dare buying from them anyway if they really need drugs.

Glad I enjoy beer and just that (and a few pretty ones inside the doors) ;)
Re: Be very careful in Amsterdam now !!
Posted: 2015-01-08, 12:20 am

poodooms123Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Yeah, it was a couple of students from the south west. (RIP).
I must admit, I have 'dabbled' in street merchants produce.
I would advize to everyone.....LEAVE ALONE!
1 out of 10 may be o.k the rest is SHIT !!!

Sir Greenhoff, Hope it wasn't a totally wasted trip.
(if you know what I mean
Posted: 2015-01-08, 1:50 am

dayman
I feel bad for those who took the drugs but They must have never done coke before. Everyone I have ever seen do blow does a gummer first and I have never done heroin but I am pretty sure you would know it was not coke after the first bump. I also live relatively close to south america compared to Amsterdam so maybe the stuff there is so stepped on it doesnt numb you.
Posted: 2015-01-08, 3:07 am

beginner88
Damn, that white Heroin is still around? I've seen those posters and signs on the Internet back in November and read and article where they wrote about if that dealer is just stupid and doesn't know what he is doing or if he is aware of that he is killing people.

I always avoid street dealers in amsterdam because they creep me out and I avoid doing drugs from someone I don't know.

I also saw a video from Dutch television where they used a hidden camera to show how easy it is to buy drugs in the streets of amsterdam and it seems like you just have to take a bike-taxi.. They sell all the stuff. If I'm able to find that video again, I'll post it here. Was interesting to watch.

Edit: here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odKZzm8-elk

I feel very sorry for those Heroin victims but like it's been Said before, if you are experienced with drugs you could easily tell the difference between coke and Heroin even if it is white Heroin that is very rare.
Posted: 2015-01-08, 6:18 pm

grimnul Power Kat
How are so many of these dealers still around? I mean, they're not exactly subtle, I've seen dudes on the corners on Warmoestraat blatantly offering drugs to passing crowds. These guys are in major tourist areas that are heavily patrolled by police and don't seem to try to blend in at all, but they always seem to be there.

Is there any particular reason they're not arrested? Are they just seen as mostly a minor nuisance so the police don't bother? This is something I never understood.
Posted: 2015-01-08, 7:13 pm

Stratosphere
grimnul wrote:
How are so many of these dealers still around? I mean, they're not exactly subtle, I've seen dudes on the corners on Warmoestraat blatantly offering drugs to passing crowds. These guys are in major tourist areas that are heavily patrolled by police and don't seem to try to blend in at all, but they always seem to be there.

Is there any particular reason they're not arrested? Are they just seen as mostly a minor nuisance so the police don't bother? This is something I never understood.

My thoughts exactly.
Posted: 2015-01-08, 7:47 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
On my last few trips people on the streets dealing and begging seem to have reduced a lot.I see 2 dealers in the wallen arguing very loudly one saying cant we talk about this.Maybe over who sells in what area.I learnt at a young age never to buy anything of the streets.No matter what your buying its never good.

These dealers are scum.
Posted: 2015-01-08, 9:13 pm

Saintsfcuk
Where can u get decent coke then? Would never get off street dealers but had friends say ask in the bars and coffee shops and ur be ok!? Don't know if this is the way to go though?
Posted: 2015-01-08, 11:58 pm

beginner88
Saintsfcuk wrote:
Where can u get decent coke then? Would never get off street dealers but had friends say ask in the bars and coffee shops and ur be ok!? Don't know if this is the way to go though?

I would never ask in a coffeeshop. I think they gonna throw your ass out because they mostly don't want to have anything with hard drugs, because they could loose their license.

I heard that a lot of taxi drivers offer hard drugs and you sure are going to find some in clubs.

@admin: is it allowed to talk about that stuff on here? Otherwise please delete.
Posted: 2015-01-09, 4:25 am

Amsterdamaged1
You do indeed, have to be VERY careful in Amsterdam when R.e Street dealers ''Putting it on you.''

Now, depending on how you are as an individual, what I will say is you need to be firm & DIRECT when approached by such people. let me elaborate a little, First time I visited Amsterdam? was end of 2012 I think? Night time back then, In my experience, WAS CRAZY! I am talking about being offered coke 10+ times a night, easy.

What you need to be really careful of is ''People you may meet.'' who seem, in fact genuine or decent people, you may have slight things in common and likewise become friends in a sense. Haha!! :D I know this all too well, as I have grown very streetwise and am fully aware of a Hustle or when someone is trying to ''put it on'' and Hustle me.

I have met 2 ''Friends'' whilst in Amsterdam, these are folk I recognised & they recognised me vice-versa and acknowledge the kind of ''street'' sense about one another. I can spot a Hustler very easily, usually wherever I go, but especially in Amsterdam, it's so obvious. I made a bit of a friend, I was sat next to in a Coffeeshop, starts with general chit-chat, had things in common etc, that kind of thing.

The first guy I met, he was smaller than me, yet in attempting to build up friendship & conversation with me, mainly ''Trust'' (Bigger picture is Trust, with these people.) eventually.... attempted to sell me weed within the coffeeshop, he told me, if you come this other coffeeshop with me, I can get you this for cheaper etc, he would try & whisper this within the coffeeshop, I told him straight, I wasn't interested! he also informed me he could get me anything else too. by this point, I said farewell and left from the situation & more importantly his company.

The 2nd guy I met, realised he was from a similar sub-urban culture as myself and was in fact very streetwise too, now I liked this guy & he was cool. We had a fair amount in common, we met and we went to a coffeeshop & bought some herbs and smoked together around other strangers in company with. we chatted a lot and I knew straight away, when he ''let onto me'' he seen opportunity, however he was genuinely a cool guy, I was confident in myself, he would not Hustle from me.

We relaxed in this coffeeshop and smoked, me him & a friend of mine and it told me after a while, when I seen multiple phone's he pulled out from his jacket, he was in fact a Hustler, no panic though, I mentioned to him, I knew why he had the phone's ;) and just brushed it of briefly kind of thing, he asked me and a friend ''did we want to make money?'' or ''did we want coke?'' we declined and left.

Now, even though you may stumble across folks who may seem placid, nice, friendly, you have good interaction with them? DON'T BE FOOLED! they see you, they see opportunity & they see they can get paid from you. I never particularly go out of my way to meet people in Amsterdam, however I am not Anti-Social and you just meet people, when on Holiday, it is as simple as that really? but, always have a third eye & have your instincts & whits about you. Physical presence can be a real saviour in such situations, these people know & realise ''who'' they can extort & bully.

Luckily I am actually a Door Supervisor, so I am very conscious of surroundings & people & I am no stranger to altercations. (Which you want to avoid, as you are on vacation for a good time.) but, if approached be firm & direct with these people. I will mention a few tips.

1. Try not to lock eye's with those looking shifty standing back against the wall, if you acknowledge them & they acknowledge you and you make eye contact, they may try & stop you and talk to you and in turn, make you a proposal.

2. If they've acknowledged you and are calling/shouting to you? Keep walking, always keep walking, when you stop they have your attention.

3. A very simple trick, which a friend performed & executed safely & successfully is to mumble in a staged foreign accent ''NO ENGLEESH'' and keep walking, we laughed at my friend when he pulled this off, because he is as English as a cup of tea lol.

4. Be dominant. in conversation or physical presence, always be dominant in these situations, they will think twice about trying to extort or offer you coke, if you hold a confident, strong presence about you. They will realise this person, takes no shit!

5. Avoid confrontation at all cost, no matter what! do not, try to let onto these people, have your third eye about you, glance at who looks ''Shifty' and look well away, walk straight ahead, with your head forward and don't acknowledge or let onto them, because when you do, expect a proposal.

I find with this recent tourists dying from cocaine in Amsterdam? as of right now? it was a HELL lot less volume for the amount of Hustlers proposing, compare to my previous trip? they was like Animals, it gets to the point you want to strike back your fist, because being offered coke, so much in one night, when all you want to do is visit a RLD girl can be rather annoying! but, I feel it's calmer, a lot calmer in at sense now.

1 thing I will say though is? where is the Police? their is never much Police about RLD? I seen someone get punched in the street when I was there and it took a good 30mins for 1 police officer on a bike to arrive lol.

Just trying to give a head's up & a bit of a eye-opener in a sense to my past experiences. I know many of these dealers who they make ''freinds'' with, do in fact take full advantage & vulnerability of an individual and extort them. overall Amsterdam is a Very friendly place/community though, you have nothing to worry about, camera's are everywhere and it is particularly a safe environment. just don't look for trouble and be responsible & sensible.

Just my 2 cents, hope this has been informative to someone.

Thanks
Posted: 2015-01-09, 8:52 am

beginner88
Interesting stories, youngstarz.
I always like to hear or read all kinds of weird stories about amsterdam.

but you are right. I think the best tactic to keep those dealers on distance is to simply ignore them. Even if they start following you and whisper to you ear. Always worked for me.

On my first trip my travel companion started talking to a lot of those guys and bought a lot of completely useless shit.

We were on OZA and he bought drugs from one guy while he was waiting for an other dealer that left to get the goods. When he came back he saw my "friend" dealing with his competitor and a big fight between the 3 started. That's when shit became a little to scary and crazy for me and I just left the scene and headed straight to the next wallen girl i saw and entered her kamer. I didn't even pay attention if she was my type of girl or anything, I just wanted to get the hell out of there.
And that's how I got my first paysex experience haha. The session was crap by the way.

I have to say that the dude I was travelling with, never was a friend of mine and never will be. We both just had the same travel destination so we went together. Not that you guys get a wrong picture of me.
This guy was a dumb piece of shit and If he wants to fight he has to do it on his own.
Posted: 2015-01-09, 7:35 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
When I was on a summer trip in the dam I decided to get up very early one morning for sunrise and take some photos before to many people was around.

I was followed by 2 dealers one calling out to me hey big man.I just ignore him and walked down towards damrax.Lucky for me macdonalds was open I went inside one followed me in there to.I sat down with my drink and he just got a few tissues and walked back out.He didnt look at me or say anything but I felt like he was trying to let me know he wasn't happy that he was blanked totally.

I would never want to get in any trouble while on holidays with people like this just stay in the main areas and ignore these scum and you will be fine.
Posted: 2015-01-10, 5:58 am

YIN
This be the notice.

Attachments
o-AMSTERDAM-PETER-DEJONG-570.jpg
o-AMSTERDAM-PETER-DEJONG-570.jpg [ 76.43 KiB ]
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: