Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sint Annendwarsstraat Blonde Girl, Dayshift?
Posted: 2015-01-13, 9:59 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,

I was thinking about my next trip and I could remember seeing some girls, I wanted to visit, yet didn't at the time of my last visit. Their is this 1 stunningly hot Blonde girl, who works on Sint Annendwarsstraat? really did catch my eye, I must admit. I couldn't help buy think ''No, she's too stunning! she will be too good to be true.'' and moved on and visited Sandra.

She had like short Blonde kind of a dirty/blonde and had fairly niced sized breasts, think she was dressed in black too. The kamer is an end Kamer, you can see the room in this vid @ 40secs it's the first room, you see on that side, I was looking @ George's map's, trying to see, if I could find it and I am sure that may be it? I have looked at the data of ''The Girls'' section and it may be Julie? not sure, anyone know who works their room of a dayshift.

@ 40 secs 0.Z.A.B - WAL 52 is written above the door? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qm94ptHKZE#t=40
Re: Sint Annendwarsstraat Blonde Girl, Dayshift?
Posted: 2015-01-13, 11:46 pm

ThirstyTraveller
That room and the one next to it are long gone :(

Its now a place that just sells water instead of vagina :)

Cheers!

Posted: 2015-01-14, 12:42 am

Amsterdamaged1
ThirstyTraveller wrote:
That room and the one next to it are long gone :(

Its now a place that just sells water instead of vagina :)

Cheers!

Wtf? I musta been high, well & truly lol. I didn't think that was the place, as opposite was some different kind of kamers? it is an end kamer, but lead to a side ally like Tromp, so think that's where I am confused? these odd style kamer doors are near Bethlemesteeg I think? the doors are different.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: