Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Will the falling Euro cause girls to raise prices?
Posted: 2015-01-16, 8:20 pm

texas23
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys, I'm planning a trip to the RLD soon and again this summer and was wondering if you guys think that the fact that the Euro is plummeting (especially vs the US dollar) will cause girls to raise prices to 100 euros minimum. Has this ever happened before? Just curious.

If they don't, this is good news because I am American, using USD to convert to Euros :)
Re: Will the falling Euro cause girls to raise prices?
Posted: 2015-01-16, 9:32 pm

bt12610
Not to say the girls aren't intelligent, because many of them are and have fantastic minds for business, but I doubt many will take note of the market. I suspect they'll be more concerned with the cost of living and rent prices in Amsterdam.

I don't foresee euro weakness for too long anyway. But quite a lot of the Euro fate is resting on the Greek elections on the 25th.
Posted: 2015-01-17, 4:51 pm

officematt2002
It has been much lower in the past and no changes were made to pricing. Hyper inflation throughout the Eurozone would have to occur for a rate change to happen and that just isn't foreseeable.
Posted: 2015-01-18, 7:06 am

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'm not quite sure you understand about currency values. The ladies take your euros and spend them as euros, so they see nothing different. You, meanwhile, see a difference (either good or bad) when you convert your foreign currency to euros.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: