Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 29 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: February visit busty blondes or brunettes?
Posted: 2015-02-15, 10:57 pm

jack_h
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anna in Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-1 nightshift, nice girl but for €100 not worth it.
Posted: 2015-02-16, 6:14 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
jack_h wrote:
Anna in Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-1 nightshift, nice girl but for €100 not worth it.

Hi,

She is highly praised so I was curious to know what didn't "work". I guess the click is the main issue then.
Or the lack of it precisely. It happens.
Posted: 2015-02-16, 9:15 pm

jack_h
Yeah, I found her cold and a person just going through the motions. Disappointed as like you said she was highly praised. Victoria that I saw in the same room earlier in the day was a lot more into it and an awesome BJ for just the €50.
Posted: 2015-02-17, 4:45 pm

Amsterdamaged1
jack_h wrote:
So, I survived my 24 hours in the Dam! Had a couple of fun experiences. Walked a lot, 30k according to my pedometer!
So, midday I did a few laps, Victoria in 26-1 caught my eye, had a great €50 session with her. Best BJ I've ever received I think!
After a couple of hours break, and a few laps more it was between Marina in Tromp 1-3 I think, a nice brunette and a busty blonde girl who I got an upsell vibe off in oudekenissteeg 3-4 I think it was. Marina won and I'd a nice session with her.
Next was my last of the afternoon, I ended up being tempted by Italian Antonia in Dolle N111. Strange encounter, she seems a bit of a rip off artist, and I ended up handing over €90 for just a BJ and HJ but it was awesome for some reason. I got a great tit wank off her and even though no sex I enjoyed it.
From the advice above, I saw Max but she just didn't do it for me, Lilly seemed to be this blonde older lady with one finger stuck tapping on the window so I waited until the evening and even though tempted by others I ended up going to see Anna, unfortunately a complete waste of €100! Didn't enjoy my time with her at all, guess we just didn't click and I expected more for my €.
I'd one last visit left in me and torn between a sexy little blonde on Oudezijds Achterburgwal (50R I think) and who turned out to be Hungarian Laura on Dolle 9-3. Laura won once I knew it was her and I'd a very enjoyable last visit before my flight the next morning.
Thanks for the bits of advice. Really frustrating when you can't find who you're looking for though!

Did this Marina have a kind of Chinese script tattoo on upper back, behind shoulder?

If so, definitely Marina. I really like this girl & when I next go back, I think I will no doubt see her again. she's beautiful and really nice. I am confident you would get a great session from her for just 50 euros.
Posted: 2015-02-17, 11:42 pm

jack_h
Yeah, that's her. Lovely girl and the mirrors added to the fun!! Would return to her and Victoria in 26-1 (and Laura of course).
Posted: 2015-02-17, 11:44 pm

Amsterdamaged1
jack_h wrote:
Yeah, that's her. Lovely girl and the mirrors added to the fun!! Would return to her and Victoria in 26-1 (and Laura of course).

Ahh, I remember her kamer mirrors! I'd love to see her right now.
Posted: 2015-02-19, 11:59 pm

jack_h
I'm still dreaming of her pert bum :)
Posted: 2015-02-21, 1:53 pm

Amsterdamaged1
jack_h wrote:
I'm still dreaming of her pert bum :)

lol, you & me both. If you see her again? ask her how long she will be in Amsterdam for please? as, I really would like to see her again.

Thanks
Posted: 2015-02-27, 1:33 am

jack_h
Not sure if/when I'll make it back to the dam... might try and travel home via their from my hols in france in July :)
 [ 29 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: