Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
weekend girls?
Posted: 2015-01-29, 4:16 am

rexi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all, I was lucky enough to visit Amsterdam last year and had a great time, but spent a lot of time trying to find Max... (who doesnt appear to work weekends) I am visiting again at teh end of february, and again understandably Max wont be working, so my question is... who is the best girl that works weekends? i will be in the city from friday evening (8pm) until monday morning (10am), any suggestions or links would be great. also what are the shift times? (eg, what time does the day shift start and stop?)

thanks in advance
Re: weekend girls?
Posted: 2015-01-29, 4:25 am

grimnul Power Kat
Max should be there. Her days off are usually Tuesday and Wednesday as far as I know. She can just be difficult to catch because she's rather popular, she should definitely be working those days, though.
Posted: 2015-01-29, 10:03 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
I'll second grimnul, you should find Max on Saturday or Sunday or even both days. The best bet is to wait a bit before 10.am so you might be able to see her arriving for her dayshift. But be discret and do not stare at her like the wolf in Tex Avery : -)

If you find her the first day, then try to arrange another appointment with her, she will be ok for that if the click was good. And it will help you to not wait for nothing or for a long time knowing not if she's there or not (I did once wait for JC, it lasted one hour and half and she never came that time which was a huge turn off : ( lol .

Many girls do take a week-day as day off as they working on Sunday so there are chances to have a seriously hot lineup for a sunday afternoon (Russian Veronika in Stoofsteeg takes her monday off for example).
Posted: 2015-02-01, 8:26 am

rexi
I last visited back in November time, I shvered around her area quite a bit, and seen all the girls that were in the windows at one time or another without ever seeing max (Im only going by the descriptions on here as ive never seen her in person) Hopefully she will be around this time round, as it looks like its going to be my last trip for a while.

Would you suggest veronika is the best weekend girl then (other than max)?
Posted: 2015-02-01, 9:17 am

grimnul Power Kat
If you did see Max, you'd know. She's rather distinctive. First time I went looking for her, I'd obviously never seen her before either, and as soon as I spotted her, I was like "yep, that's Max". No way you'd be able to walk by and not notice her.

She was definitely there in November. Probably just busy. Remember, typically curtain closed means she's there but busy, curtain open and lights off (or obviously a different girl there) means she's not there. Depending on when you were there in November, that might've been my bad. I was there around then too, and I tend to monopolize Max for two or three hour blocks at a time. I know I thwarted a few people who were looking for her. Could be I get to add another victim to my list!
Posted: 2015-02-01, 12:34 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
rexi wrote:

Would you suggest veronika is the best weekend girl then (other than max)?

Hi

Like grimnul said, sometimes whe you see the curtain closed (or at least quite if not very often for some girl ie Lily on Stoofsteeg) it means she's here BUT busy. So you'll have to wait, sometimes half an hour, sometimes more to see her free. The best way to deal with a girl is to catch her as soon or 5 minutes after she arrived. She will be all freshen up (she can take 5 min for her own to build things up around her, taking off her civilian clothes and wearing her job ones, put make up etc). Then, if not, with some girls that might be quite hard to spot them.

Veronika is a bomb shell, she's explosive. She's certainly is a good bet for a good laid indeed.
Posted: 2015-02-23, 11:38 pm

rexi
4 days till im finally back in the Dam, seems like the best ones to watch out for are Veronika, Mila, German kim and max? do these all work weekends do you guys know? also do you know what times the shifts start and finish? ie to me days means 6 am till 2 pm.... but im guessing for the girls its more like 12 - 6?
Posted: 2015-02-24, 12:02 am

grimnul Power Kat
Mila, I would be careful with. According to a poster on hookers.nl, he got an STD from her (Google translate is not amazing, but I believe he was saying he got herpes from her). She has been known to provide somewhat more risky services, I don't know 100% if it's true or not, but I wanted to let you know what has been reported about her.

You can read her review on hookers and decide for yourself if you want to risk a session with her or not.

Max (or is it Maxx? One x or two? I'm not sure, personally, she seems more like a xxx girl to me...) and Kim are safe bets. Veronika I have not had the pleasure of yet, but she's on my list. Make sure to give us a review if you see her, I'm curious what sorts of services she provides.

Kim does not usually work weekends, she's usually around weds-fri, I believe, though her schedule can be erratic. She seems to take random days off or go on vacation a fair bit. She can be a little tricky to find sometimes.
Posted: 2015-02-24, 8:12 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

grimnul wrote:
Max (or is it Maxx? One x or two? I'm not sure, personally, she seems more like a xxx girl to me...)

Maxxx is a sexy spelling she chose for her site, she was called Sexxy Maxxy on it.

I think it has shut down since.

Max is her common name, but she also known as Maxine

Quote:
Kim does not usually work weekends, she's usually around weds-fri, I believe, though her schedule can be erratic. She seems to take random days off or go on vacation a fair bit. She can be a little tricky to find sometimes.

Maybe she is more easy to spot on a Sunday these days around noon.
I used to spot her as well on week days on Tuesday or Monday, mid afternoon, conformtably sat on her famous stool with a book. Was the nice time around 2010 in Sint Annendwarsstraat former kamer 3-2 now closed. Very tiny and hot room, but sessions had something special for those reasons.
Posted: 2015-02-24, 8:52 pm

Dewey06
Someone mentioned German Kim, but I haven't seen her in the last couple of months. During her usual days (Tue-Fri) there's another girl and I have tried to SMS her but the messages don't go through... FYI...
Posted: 2015-02-24, 9:08 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Yeah, this is why I said she may be tricky to find, I recall you saying you couldn't seem to find her recently. It does seem like some people have reported having sessions with her recently, there are reviews for her on hookers.nl from the past couple weeks, so I dunno, maybe you were just unlucky, or maybe she changed her schedule or something. It is weird that you can't get through to her by SMS, though. I hope she didn't stop working or have something happen, she's a nice girl, had a few great sessions with her. I was planning on doing a threesome with her and Max next trip, I'll be rather disappointed if that doesn't happen.
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: