Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 19 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Lilly (Stoofsteeg 12). Is she still workiing ?
Posted: 2015-01-30, 10:48 pm

dove01
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone out there seen Lilly working on Stoofsteeg lately ?
About 2 months ago in early Dec, there was no sign of her Sat or Sun.
Hope to see her next time if she's still around.
Re: Lilly (Stoofsteeg 12). Is she still workiing ?
Posted: 2015-02-04, 9:13 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,
Haven't read anything so far saying she has retired.
Maybe she's on vacation
Posted: 2015-02-05, 1:55 pm

OldAmsterdam
Lily is still present, but not at a regular base. She decides if she comes the day before, so there is nothing to say about her schedule. You are lucky if you find her.
Posted: 2015-04-02, 3:36 am

invictaguy123456
Wonderful girl who I sadly missed last year on my visit's. If anyone here can get a rough idea of a day she's working please let me know here.
Posted: 2015-04-02, 7:44 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,
Lilly used to work on a regular basis of three days on week. Dayshift from noon til 6pm. Was on Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday.

More recently she changed that basis and she's now working whenever she might want it. So she can be on Wednesday and not the two other days mentioned earlier. It can be a lucky bet or a complete miss.
Posted: 2015-04-02, 11:33 pm

siz3up
Lilly the indian girl ?
Posted: 2015-04-03, 12:34 am

willk84
siz3up wrote:
Lilly the indian girl ?

yes
Posted: 2015-04-03, 8:35 am

siz3up
Did see lilly on mars 22 around 5pm - Too bad it was me last day from 10 day stay in rld, She did give me phone number and email when we ended the season but no answer yet sadly, going back in june hope to see that girl again
Posted: 2015-04-04, 10:03 pm

Amsterdamaged1
dove01 wrote:

I really want to see this girl! seems popular, always good reports + never been with an Indian girl before.
Posted: 2015-04-05, 7:06 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:
dove01 wrote:

I really want to see this girl! seems popular, always good reports + never been with an Indian girl before.

You'll have a hell of a time if you choose 100 € session.
Good luck to find her though.
Posted: 2015-04-05, 9:32 am

OldAmsterdam
Lily is a beautiful and very nice girl, especially when you know each other better. I visit her for more than five years, and every visit is fantastic. No wonder that she is so popular.

To give an example: last Friday I had sent her an sms if she would be there the next day. She replied: Yes, from 12-7 I’ll be there. But Saturday morning I got an sms that she had overslept and would be there only from 15 h. When I came at that time to her door, she was busy, with two men waiting outside. I don’t like to join the queue, so I came back around 16 h. Nobody was waiting now, but curtain still closed. After 10 minutes the client came out and after another 5 minutes Lily was finally there. A splendid session, it was worth waiting. When I came out, another man stood a few meters from her door...
Posted: 2015-04-06, 2:32 am

george47 Power Kat
OldAmsterdam wrote:
To give an example: last Friday I had sent her an sms if she would be there the next day. She replied: Yes, from 12-7 I’ll be there. But Saturday morning I got an sms that she had overslept and would be there only from 15 h.

Ha ha, I got almost exactly the same message at the same time. I had arranged to see her at 2pm but she cancelled. I didn't rebook because I had other plans.
Posted: 2015-04-06, 10:36 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:
dove01 wrote:

You'll have a hell of a time if you choose 100 € session.
Good luck to find her though.

Will I? have you seen her before? you know me, by now Carice ;), when am comfortable, I extend lol. Hopefully, I stumble across her at some point. I'm really missing Amsterdam funnily enough! I need to get back soon, such a breathe of fresh air as well as a beautiful city.
Posted: 2015-04-07, 8:25 pm

kingconan
Still never managed to meet her, fingers crossed I will get to eventually!
Posted: 2015-06-07, 2:16 pm

invictaguy123456
OldAmsterdam wrote:
Lily is a beautiful and very nice girl, especially when you know each other better. I visit her for more than five years, and every visit is fantastic. No wonder that she is so popular.

To give an example: last Friday I had sent her an sms if she would be there the next day. She replied: Yes, from 12-7 I’ll be there. But Saturday morning I got an sms that she had overslept and would be there only from 15 h. When I came at that time to her door, she was busy, with two men waiting outside. I don’t like to join the queue, so I came back around 16 h. Nobody was waiting now, but curtain still closed. After 10 minutes the client came out and after another 5 minutes Lily was finally there. A splendid session, it was worth waiting. When I came out, another man stood a few meters from her door...

I'll be in Amsterdam next month and would really to see Lily again. If anyone here can PM her number or confirm an e mail address I'd appreciate it!
Posted: 2016-02-16, 12:18 am

Neal420
Is she still working?
Posted: 2016-02-16, 1:27 am

Matty
Lilly was working 2 weeks ago on the sunday 31st in Stoofsteeg 12. I've never been with her but i remember walking past from OA and looked to my left as I approached her kamer. I could not believe how stunning she is. Very slim with long black silky hair. I've never seen her before and had to stop to get a real good look of her. She was sitting on a chair or was it just the side of the bed i cant remember that bit. She beckoned me over with her finger but I never took her up on it. Did'nt want to take a chance. I now know who she is, so maybe next time :)

Posted: 2016-02-16, 2:13 am

molby
Matty wrote:
Lilly was working 2 weeks ago on the sunday 31st in Stoofsteeg 12. I've never been with her but i remember walking past from OA and looked to my left as I approached her kamer. I could not believe how stunning she is. Very slim with long black silky hair. I've never seen her before and had to stop to get a real good look of her. She was sitting on a chair or was it just the side of the bed i cant remember that bit. She beckoned me over with her finger but I never took her up on it. Did'nt want to take a chance. I now know who she is, so maybe next time :)

To see her free is a rarity in itself. Only had the pleasure the one time and like you say...she's stunning.
Posted: 2016-02-18, 12:08 pm

Neal420
Thanks for your feedback lads. I am going down soon and hope she is working and available, fingers crossed!
 [ 19 posts ] 

Jump to: