Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Quick questions?
Posted: 2015-02-01, 10:02 pm

Junky
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks for the forum board, lots of great inforamtion for someone that is planning their first trip. I am sure that there will be lots of questions while in Amsterdam but I have a couple now.

During my upcoming trip, temperatures are usually below freezing, is it acceptable to step inside the door to negotaite or is crossing the threshold considered accepting the terms of the encounter?

Due to my schedule, I would be be visiting the Redlight District during the hours of 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Seems that the main redlight district would be the best option even though many of the women do not start until noonish?
Re: Quick questions?
Posted: 2015-02-02, 10:20 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
During my upcoming trip, temperatures are usually below freezing, is it acceptable to step inside the door to negotaite or is crossing the threshold considered accepting the terms of the encounter?

You have to pay before you go in , negotiation is done on the outside which is normally 5 questions
1/ How much
2/ Do you get naked
3/Can i touch
4/How many positions
5/How long

Posted: 2015-02-02, 9:11 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

elgonzo wrote:
You have to pay before you go in , negotiation is done on the outside which is normally 5 questions
1/ How much
2/ Do you get naked
3/Can i touch
4/How many positions
5/How long

elgonzo is right.

I would add

0) Say hello :-)

It might sound natural, but I think it's important to repeat that the negociation with a hello for start is always appreciated (from girl and the boy/girl who is involved into discussion).

I've rarely seen working girls not saying hello, but saw many guys don't when the door was just open and started with the pushy "How much for suck ?"
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: