Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Live Sex Shows
Posted: 2015-02-07, 1:25 am

seagullsim
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi

When I last visited Amsterdam some years ago, I went to a live sex show (not the banana one - think it had a picture of a pig outside....).

Are these still going?

Also, if they are still around, are there any rules around couples in the audience perhaps pleasuring each other during the show?

Thank you.
Re: Live Sex Shows
Posted: 2015-02-07, 9:00 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
seagullsim wrote:
Hi

When I last visited Amsterdam some years ago, I went to a live sex show (not the banana one - think it had a picture of a pig outside....).

Are these still going?

Also, if they are still around, are there any rules around couples in the audience perhaps pleasuring each other during the show?

Thank you.

Hi,

The one i know the most for having been there about seven or eight times is [url]Casa Rosso[/url]. It's probably the one you were thinking about with the "pig" picture). It's an elephant actually with the triple XXX on it

There are seven or eight shows, all in a row, no break or so. Solo girls show (including the famous one with the cigar and the other one with the stunning and tall asian girl -one the most beautiful girl i've evers seen).

Everyone is welcomed : single guy/girl/couples/bi/gay or whatsoever.

Fee is still at 50 for the show + 4 drinks included or 30 without drinks and you can stay as long as you want.
I've seen couples looking at couples on stage with some appetite and certainly ideas in their mind. Was stunned by a beautiful brunette girl who did deepthroat on stage and was devoring her boyfriend's cock with a lot of enthusiasm. Always seen the black couple on stages on the first raw, just right front of me, and the couple sit right next to me gave an high five to the black guy at one moment.
By the way Casa Rosso is not a sex or swinger club, so there is no sex action on the audience. That said, on the corner of the main room, on one of those seat, you could probably get an handjob from a girl or a boy (i'm pretty sure couples did it and still does with discretion)

Never went to Hospital Bar but it's new. Admission 25 € including one drink, but i don't have info about the lapdance price ?
Posted: 2015-04-06, 7:50 pm

Stratosphere
There is a strict rule that there can't be any action among the audience. They keep a close eye on people through a few cameras. Seen a few warnings been given. Two strikes and you are out.

I am also interested in this new Hospital Bar. Girls there looked hot when I took a peek inside before xmas. Going to Amsterdam in two and a half weeks and me and the ms. are going to get a few lap dances there and see how it is.
Posted: 2015-04-06, 11:16 pm

Bunny84
At the end of an alley at sexy land there is a little bar . Maybe a strip club or something . Does anyone know what it is . I have after wondered buy never went in in case it's a scam
Posted: 2015-04-07, 12:04 am

rugbywill78
There is a strip club there . I personally have not been in but others in here have .
Will
Posted: 2015-04-07, 12:33 am

stix
The strip in by the covered area is called La vie en proost, loads of info on here about it. Drinks are expensive €12 for a beer I think but dances are cheap €10 topless and its a laugh for an hour or so
Posted: 2015-04-07, 6:51 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

At La Vie en Proost, topless lapdances are at 20 € and not 10 €. 10 € is for the top on, but there are some girls who perform with pantie off at 10 € funnily.

20 € is generally for the naked show lap dance : no pantie, no bra, full touching (ass, tits) included and allowed (no fingering though lol)
Live Sex Shows
Posted: 2015-04-07, 6:03 pm

george47 Power Kat
Be aware that there are a few other locations advertising Live Shows. These are actually just selling points for places like Casa Rosso. You won't be scammed but there's no show behind the doors. For a short cheap show check out the peep show on OZA where a couple perform on the hour in the evening. There's also Moulin Rouge but I have never been in there.
Posted: 2015-04-07, 6:16 pm

Stratosphere
There is also La Vie Un Deux down at Rembrandtsplein. Same owners and almost same concept. A Flugel shot is included in the admission fee. Also there are some sort of traffic light on the wall.

Green light=No lap dance allowed
Yellow light=Lap dance only in bikini or clothed. 10 Euros
Red light=Full nude lap dance allowed with touching. 20 Euros

Weird :)

Atmosphere there is not so "touristy" like, and not so crowded.

Last edited by Stratosphere on 2015-04-07, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2015-04-07, 8:03 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Thanks Stratosphere for the input about lights in La Vie Deux (the smaller club).

As for Moulin Rouge, it's very crowded on week-ends (especially on Friday night and even more on Saturday night). Guys at the door from the security are pretty cool. At least for the ones I saw. I remember the second time I came in they offered us a bargain for me and my little bro. They didn't have to do it but they talked to the girl at the desk and they asked for 5 € less on the price for us.

The place is quite small, one stage, seats in a row on the front, many on the second and third ones, but there also seats on the left of the scene so you can't see the action from the stage facing you which is quite awkward when action is on stage, especially for the couple fuck show (only one). If you in the back of the place you'll not be able to see anything.

I would recommend to avoid thoses places unless it's the first range of seats. If you don't want to get on stage as some performers ask for (firstly the volunteers and then the easy way, so the first range) because you're shy or just don't want to, don't seat right in front of stage as there are high chances you will be picked up from it. Soft drinks are tasty, ladies are sexy and the fun is on. Just be patient as transitions are VERY long between each performance. Let's count 15-20 minutes for a transition and there are generally 5 or 6 shows. There are many tourists in there, one night a guy from USA was flirting with russian girls ( a blonde and a girl), they even exchanged numbers. The girls were hot.
Posted: 2015-04-07, 10:57 pm

berkshiretyman
I went to Moulin rouge during my first trip in May 2013..... it was ok....basically something I just wanted to cross off my list!!
There were a couple of solo shows, a girl with a black marker pen who dragged a guy from the crowd, stripped him to the waist then used the pen to write on his chest without using her hands hahah (insert own imagination here lol) and finally a couple who stripped off and went for it ..... but...the most entertaining thing to watch was a couple in the front row who obviously got caught up in the moment and started to forget where they were!!!!! Sadly as soon as they realised more people were watching them than the stage show, reality kicked in and with some hushed giggles they turned their attention back to the stage!!!. After the couple on stage finished they stood up, the house light came back on and off they walked back to the dressing room.....as they went in everyone started to stand to leave.....when another woman, shorter, dressed in a "house coat", head scalf and carrying a mop and bucket came out...she stepped up onto the stage and the crowd, me included, instinctively sat down again...the woman looked up, gave a half smile.....and started to mop the stage floor....ready for the next show!!!!!!!
Bt
Posted: 2015-04-08, 5:41 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
berkshiretyman wrote:
I went to Moulin rouge during my first trip in May 2013..... it was ok....basically something I just wanted to cross off my list!!
There were a couple of solo shows, a girl with a black marker pen who dragged a guy from the crowd, stripped him to the waist then used the pen to write on his chest without using her hands hahah (insert own imagination here lol) and finally a couple who stripped off and went for it ..... but...the most entertaining thing to watch was a couple in the front row who obviously got caught up in the moment and started to forget where they were!!!!! Sadly as soon as they realised more people were watching them than the stage show, reality kicked in and with some hushed giggles they turned their attention back to the stage!!!.

Hi Berkshire,

A funny anecdote. Thanks for sharing.
You're right, sometimes show is in the audience too. Funny to see how some people just let themselves going. One of the most (the most ?) appealing/exciting moment I've witnessed was when on evening at La Vie en Proost a blond girl just completely let herself go with a guy. There was apparently her bf on her right sitting on the corner of the bar, texting something, while his girlfriend (i'm pretty sure she was) was flirting with another guy on her left. I'm not sure she knew him before but he passed maybe ten minutes to fondle her, kiss her (big french kiss with tongue out), and rubbing her chest and nipples (she had a white look through out shirt on her), and pussy. Girls were doing their show on stage or were drinking a glass at the bar behind, and all of this was as normal as everything else. I was looking at them and they were smiling. At one point, they left together. I'm quite sure they ended the night in a threesome.
Posted: 2015-04-09, 8:38 pm

Stratosphere
Last time I was at La Vie en Proost with my friends I had a good laugh. Thought I would have some fun with them.

While my friends got dances further down at the bar and other guys waited in line I called down a really hot russian girl with black hair (my favourite) and A-cup (again my favourite). A stunner. I whispered to her that she would get 50 euros for the dance and asked if she could step it up and give me a long dance. 10 and 20 is the usual price the others paid.

What a show I got! Lots of really close action and she constantly pulled me onto her. She pulled up my shirt and rubbed her ass really hard from my dick and all the way up to my cheek. Up and down. Then she took my beer and put her tits in in several times and put the tits into my mouth for a drink. The dance went on for a long time, and for last she bent over and told me to slap her ass. I slapped it many times like a metal drummer.

You should have seen the faces of the other guys. My friend said "wtf, how did you do that! I just got a few minutes and it was nothing like that!"

Good times!
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: