Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Recommendations for an RLD first-timer?
Posted: 2015-02-21, 5:23 am

GaryMice
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'll be four days in Amsterdam during March, and I've been reading a lot, but I would like to get those little -or big- tips that only folks who know their trade can give. I feel like Agnieszka, Max and German Kim might be good choices, but I can't really tell.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Recommendations for an RLD first-timer?
Posted: 2015-02-21, 10:34 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Agnieszka, Max & German Kim are indeed among the best choices for first time RLD visit.
They are open to try things and they will be very accomodating as soon as they'll know it's your first time there (some other girls are acting on the opposite since they know you're a newbie, trying to do upsell, etc). Best choice is to extend to 100 € for a first session : it will last longer and you have more time for relax. I know how stressful a first session can be.

Max and German Kim work almost together in term of location, and they do threesomes (but only when you know them pretty well and are ready to pay quite a lot).

Julia in Sint Annendwarsstraat 7-1 nigthshift is also a very good provider, Anna in Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-1 (where Kim works on dayshift), tall girl with D cup and glasses, Anna in Trompettersteeg 5-1, greek charming girl with stockings and natural E cup (very friendly and chatty).

Helena as well in Sint Annenstraat 122, busty albanian brunette girl.

You might check the girls section, you'll find a top poll which was opened last year, it'll give you the best options in order to avoid as well rip-off artists (when checking the girl names by the index, you'll see the RIP off alert on red and the top 10 girls on green, that's the way i thought it might be the easiest way to read).
Posted: 2015-03-03, 3:44 pm

jollyjokermuffins
Just do not let the girls scam you. Know the 50 euro only one position tricks and so on.
Posted: 2015-03-03, 4:08 pm

kingconan
If you are going for any of out top 10 girls then I would be up front and tell them at the door and say something along the lines of "This is my first time in Amsterdam's RLD, what will I get for €100".
For €100 you are looking for about 30 mins of time and a BJ/sex with multiple positions/touching the girl breasts etc.

If you just see a random girl in the RLD or someone that hasn't been verified by good reviews on either here or one of the other hooker websites then don't mention it's your first time. Some of the girls are very good at getting guys to spend extra €€€ and if it's your first time you might find that you are tempted more easily.

Good luck and remember to post a trip report when you get back!

Conan
Posted: 2015-03-08, 10:13 am

Bunny84
Fuck spending £100 euro . Don't bother telling the girls it's your first time . Picking a top 10 might be a good idea I'm going to take a look at them next time I'm in Amsterdam .

Walk you to the window and say is it 50 euro for suck and fuck . When the girl says yes say you won't ask me for anymore will you . Then ask if they take their top off .

In future I will be checking this site . Got 2 trips to dam planned this year

You need to be clear what you are getting for 50 euro . I would also say take your rest of your money out your wallet and put it somewhere else so that they see you take 50 euro out your wallet and see that there's no more money in there .

Even after all this some girls will still try it on . When drunk and horny I once handed over ever penny in my wallet when a whore asked for more . Was about 90 euro . Came out and never even had money to buy myself a drink ha .Had to go the bank
I have asked for my money back before and walked out after a girl had double the price while I was getting undressed .

Rather get in get the job done and get out than pay 100 euro . I would rather have 2 women at 50 euro each .
Posted: 2015-03-08, 3:50 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I think the 2 for 50 each preference rather than 1 for 100 (total time being equal) goes against the grain of what most would advise. A 100 session is usually more than just twice as long. It is usually somewhat higher quality as well. It may even include specific acts not available at 50. If nothing else the girl is happier because it's more money and it says you're not the kind of guy looking to nickel and dime his way through the Wallen. Happy girl makes for happy guy.

Posted: 2015-03-08, 6:18 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I definitely disagree with the 2 for 50 thing as well. If you just care about fucking as many girls as possible, sure, but to me, getting in, stripping, nutting in ten minutes, and getting out isn't much fun.

Quality over quantity. Most girls will give you very little for €50 not matter how well you negotiate. Also, if you're a regular in Amstetdam, that's not a very good way to build a relationship with the girls. This is actually pretty important if you have a few regulars you like. It's like unlocking options in a video game. Girls will charge you less and do things with you that they won't do with other people. They're not gonna bother if they know they're only ever getting €50 from you.
Posted: 2015-03-09, 5:21 pm

Dewey06
I'd definitely go for German Kim or for Croatian Tamara, but this last one only seems to work on Wednesdays and Thursdays and recently went back very close to Kim's location. What I mean is that she'll be harder to catch.

Kim for 100 euros, and knowing it's your first time, if you're nice enough to her, you'll have a great session. She has the nicest butt and the nicest small tits ever....
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: