Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for sofia/sophia? (shaved side of head, tongue piercing, located at Dollebegijnensteeg)
Posted: 2015-02-23, 8:46 pm

trumpets1234
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So I just got back from 'dam, spent a great time with Sofia/Sophia (? I believe that's what she called her self).

Brunette, left side of her hair is shaved, great eyes, tongue piercing, hope somebody can help me find any information/location?

Last edited by trumpets1234 on 2015-02-24, 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Looking for sofia/sophia? (shaved side of head, tongue piercing, Bethlehemsteeg/Sint Annendwarsstraat i think)
Posted: 2015-02-23, 11:29 pm

trumpets1234
Hoping somebody will know who I am looking for as I only came back yesterday (22 feb) and i'm about to book another flight out there just for her
Re: Looking for sofia/sophia? (shaved side of head, tongue piercing, Bethlehemsteeg/Sint Annendwarsstraat i think)
Posted: 2015-02-24, 12:02 am

retro Power Kat
I've seen a girl with the side of her head shaved working on Dollebegijnensteeg, think it was night shift. Don't know her name though...
Posted: 2015-02-24, 12:05 am

trumpets1234
YES I just looked and you are correct thats where she was, I was wrong. Thanks for the info
Re: Looking for sofia/sophia? (shaved side of head, tongue piercing, located at Dollebegijnensteeg)
Posted: 2015-02-26, 4:57 am

Hat
A couple of years ago I spent a great time with a girl that was exactly the same of your description, at that time she was at Trompettersteeg in one of the now closed kamer on the narrower side of the street...night shift.
Never found her again, has she got a little bit goth style?
Thanks
Re: Looking for sofia/sophia? (shaved side of head, tongue piercing, located at Dollebegijnensteeg)
Posted: 2015-02-26, 6:44 pm

trumpets1234
Sounds very similar, definitely a rock chick vibe. Best experience in dam i've ever had.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: