Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Getting caught
Posted: 2015-02-27, 7:37 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I've noticed a number of posts recently where people have said they were worried about someone they know seeing them in De Wallen or someone otherwise finding out about their hobby. I was wondering, has anywhere here ever actually been caught before? If so, how did you deal with it? What was the fallout?

Also, anyone else here just genuinely not really care? Personally, all my friends know what I do and most of my family at least suspect. A couple of my friends used to give me a little shit about it until I showed them pictures of Dita. Now they think I'm awesome. My mother very strongly suspects, but then, my mother was the type of mom who would go to her boyfriend's house for the night when I brought girls home and would buy me condoms and occasionally a little booze when I was a young 'un, so I doubt she really cares. She's a cool lady like that.

I'd rather my family not have definitive proof, I recently learned that I do have a cousin now living in Amsterdam, not a close cousin, but close enough to recognize me. I'd prefer if I didn't run into him walking out of a kamer or something, but even then, I think he's smart enough to know not to rat me out. It would be a... bad idea.

Anyway, just curious how others feel about this, if anyone else doesn't really bother to hide it, or if anyone's ever been exposed and how it affected them. Thought it'd make for an interesting thread.
Re: Getting caught
Posted: 2015-02-27, 10:41 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

All of my trips to Amsterdam have been with family and a few close friends. So my friends know and are also aware of the fact I've been into the scene if I might say so, for around 4 or 5 years. Now that the page is turned (I'm not sessioning anymore since almost two years but still interested in the current scene, girls, etc) it's not a problem at all for me to talk about that, all souvenirs are pretty good, some wonderful, some very intense, very rare ones are bad but it's life and apart from two or three sessions I've been lucky enough to meet friendly and lovely girls.

So as mentioned earlier it's not surprising to say that my parents are concerned and they witnessed what I did (not in the rooms themselves of course) but were aware of my walks and sessions during our stays. We have been walking together down the RLD (with mom and dad), and my dad oftenly waved girls in the windows as some were waving me back as they knew me. Once or twice I even introduced one or two girls to my dad. Once he said that he found a girl very cute and was probably wondering If i've ever been with, but that, I kept it for me.

They never had a problem with that. As far as I can remember, we always spoke openly about prostitution at home, sex working, all things involved in this situation. Not an easy work to do everyday. There never was religious issue, I haven't been educated in faith, but i always respected faith and people who believed, thank God ( :-)

Another time I stopped walking right in the middle of Oudekennissteeg, as my parents were close to the bridge leading to Oudekerksplein, turned their head back and saw me at the door of Jennifer_Cutie. I told her that I wanted to see her at that moment as I knew she was busy all the time, so I made them understand I was with someone I wanted to stay with and said my farewells for the night. : -)

I never felt guilty towards my parents, never walked head down looking at my shoes, no, never had to justify myself. For them, working girls are more than girls who do their job in a window. They are sex workers, they deserve respect and fair attitude.

I don't think there's a need to dramatize if you're get caught, don't think it's good anyway, blaming ourself. It's not a shame, it's not such a big deal.
Posted: 2015-02-27, 11:41 pm

drizzle
Around the time I started reading this site there was a thread by somebody whose gf had caught him out, I think it was Internet history (posts on here?!). It was quite entertaining. He'd been caught basically red handed several times but somehow managed to blag it. A good example of how people blind themselves to things they don't want to believe. Somebody else might remember it.

For us, it could affect our jobs if it was public knowledge. My non judgy friends know, but quite a few friends and family are kind of uptight about sex work. I don't lose sleep over it, if it happens I'll deal. Equally though I'm not going to shout about it. And Amsterdam has such great museums ;-)
Posted: 2015-02-28, 12:06 am

kingconan
I wouldn't want the fact to become public, thats for sure.
Posted: 2015-02-28, 12:30 am

grimnul Power Kat
In my case, I'm in my family's business, one of the owners, so professionally, it wouldn't be an issue for me. I'd have to REALLY fuck up bad to get fired. I've always gravitated towards very laid back people, even my female friends just think it's funny. They love hearing my stories. I have one friend who always asks me for sex tips for her and her boyfriend.

In my experience, the only people who ever really seem to have a problem with stuff like this are religious people, uptight, angry feminist types (who I mostly just don't pay attention to), and young guys. It's funny, guys my age never seem to have a problem with it. I guess as a man, once you reach a certain age, you start to appreciate the wisdom in it. It's always young guys in college who are surrounded by young women every day in their classes and don't have a bunch of failed relationships or marriages behind them that'll give you that indignant "I would never pay for sex! Only pathetic losers pay for sex!" response.

They will learn.
Posted: 2015-02-28, 3:55 am

fizzersix
well, being from the USA, I highly doubt any of my friends would ever visit Amsterdam,not because they wouldn't be into the hookers, they just don't see Amsterdam as a travelling place. When I do go it's usually with my father or brother..so they obviously know/partake.
with that said, my male friends who are close know it ...I don't hide the hooker action per se but I keep the weed business out of it. My coworkers are aware of my trips but I don't elaborate. My female boss knows about Amsterdam-she is quite aware of the deal over there without me having to say a word and just to make sure it's kept between us, we don't say anything..

But to say you have cousin there, how likely is that you would get caught or seen. that would be some great fucking timing there, you are walking out and the cousin is walking by.. isn't it worth fucking the hot chicks for that Kodak moment? Take one for the team man...
Posted: 2015-02-28, 4:05 am

grimnul Power Kat
Yeah, I'm not really worried about my cousin, worst case scenario, I'd be the butt of a couple jokes at our family parties for a while. I doubt he'd tell anyone anyway. He's not a very good swimmer.
Posted: 2015-02-28, 4:39 am

jefke
I've been caught three times by colleagues in my hometown RLD, and I've spotted 2 times a colleague/ex-colleague in de Wallen (although they didn't spot me).
I've also had a picture of me (blurred) showing up as #1 google image search result on a well-known street (by punters) somewhere in the land of cheese, tulips and windmills.

Since I 'walk the RLD' in my hometown (frequently over a long time) it is inevitable that sooner or later you are spotted. For this reason I avoided my home-RLD in the beginning of my career, now I just don't care that much anymore.

All people that spotted me were married or in a relation. They better shut up. More dangerous is someone you know is visiting the RLD with his girlfriend or a group of friends. I once had to make a sudden 180 degree change of direction in the Gordijnensteeg for this reason :). Although AMS is dangerous because of its attraction to tourists, you could get away with it because you are also just visiting it as a tourist :). In a 'pure' RLD this is more difficult but the same counts for the person that spotted you.

The dreaded 'walk out of the window' encounter. Had it... almost. Was about to leave and saw someone I know passing by. Focused on his eyeballs and with a bit of trigonometry I figured out that his point of focus was 'probably around the butcheecks of the girl I just visited with an error margin of 20 cm'. Couldn't blame him.

BTW grimnul, my mother also had strong suspicions. She just knew it.
Posted: 2015-02-28, 7:06 am

grimnul Power Kat
My mother's a smart lady. She knows I got out of a relationship that wound up being a sexless one not so long ago, and she knows I've been going to Vegas and Amsterdam quite frequently. Pretty sure she's put two and two together. Pretty sure she doesn't care.
Posted: 2015-03-03, 12:27 am

robotron
Last time I was in Amsterdam, my location showed up in Facebook chat. Gf was like "are you in Amsterdam?". She suspected but couldn't prove it as she was away too at the time

We broke up since so don't really care. My money, my life.
Posted: 2015-03-03, 1:15 pm

kingconan
robotron wrote:
Last time I was in Amsterdam, my location showed up in Facebook chat. Gf was like "are you in Amsterdam?". She suspected but couldn't prove it as she was away too at the time

Before I go I am always sure to disable location services etc.
Posted: 2015-03-03, 3:08 pm

berkshiretyman
kingconan wrote:
robotron wrote:

Before I go I am always sure to disable location services etc.

that's a good point actually...wonder how you do it on my phone lol
Posted: 2015-03-03, 3:10 pm

kingconan
You can do it within your facebook/facebook messenger app too by going to steeings>location.

On my android if you go phone settings > locations and untick it, it stops apps from pulling your location.

Almost been caught out this way before - not good!
Posted: 2015-03-03, 5:12 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Haha, before I go on my trips, I always post on facebook saying I'm going to Amsterdam and not to bother me!
Posted: 2015-03-03, 11:18 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
inline image

Posted: 2015-03-04, 2:17 am

berkshiretyman
kingconan wrote:
You can do it within your facebook/facebook messenger app too by going to steeings>location.

On my android if you go phone settings > locations and untick it, it stops apps from pulling your location.

Almost been caught out this way before - not good!

thanks for the tip!!!! Done!!
Posted: 2015-03-04, 10:40 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
my parents and sister now about most of my habbits,my sister ask if I could bring back a couple of adult dvds lol.

I told my employer once the 1st time I book for ams all the normall pathectic jokes,2nd time I made up somewhere else lol.

in the uk I went into a very local sauna and my computer I.t person was in there,he was shocked but I just said we both in the same boat and became quite good friends and told each other if we found any nice girls.

Im single so I don't care to much,i think if your marrid or in a long term relationship and you get caught then you deserve whats coming.
Posted: 2015-03-07, 10:47 pm

rodney
My friend was living at home with his parents when he went on a trip to the dam with myself. When he got home he didn't get rid of all the train tickets out of his clothes pockets. She turned around to him one day soon after he got back and said " How were the tulips in Amsterdam?" She had found the tickets he forgot to get rid of.
Posted: 2015-03-08, 3:41 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Oh, there were more than just two!"

Posted: 2015-03-08, 8:07 pm

Bunny84
My mom is the only person I lie to about shagging hookers . i have been amsterdam 7 times . My moms not stupid she knows ha
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: