Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Who is this girl, and is she still working?
Posted: 2015-03-21, 5:17 am

Jackhammer
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I took my first (and so far only) trip to Amsterdam in July 2009. I'd never been with a working girl before and was a bit nervous, but was incredibly lucky to find a gorgeous, beautiful Dutch blond in her 20s, with big boobs and gorgeous blue eyes, during the day shift no less. She had a supermodel good looking face, with straight hair (probably around shoulder length) tied up. And did I mention her huge, huge boobs? She may have been a bit bigger than a fashion model (she wasn't that unhealthy thin they usually are), but she was in no way big for her frame (about 5'6" to 5'8").
At any rate, she said she was from Leiden or The Hague (I can't remember exactly which). She was very friendly and made me feel at ease despite my obvious inexperience and nervousness, and although she was very business-like with what I would get for my 55 Euros (no touching her boobs or kissing, fuck all positions, standard suck and fuck), I know I will never be with a woman that gorgeous again, and she was well worth the 60 Euros I gave her.
This was at a window on De Wallen, down a very, very narrow alley that was not one of the wider streets, and was hard to find (the thing was like a maze, although the alley itself was mostly straight). It was near Centraal station.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what her name is, and if she might still be working? It's a long shot, I know, but I'm looking at visiting Amsterdam for a day during a flight layover in July of this year,and was hoping to take a short train ride to centraal station from Schipol, hoping I could be with this gorgeous woman again.

During this same trip I also spent time with a Bulgarian girl, who was nice, but nowhere near as good as this Dutch girl. Anyway, does anyone know anything about her?
Re: Who is this girl, and is she still working?
Posted: 2015-03-25, 8:25 pm

george47 Power Kat
She doesn't ring a bell. I visited 6 times in 2009 and every year since. I love young blonde pretty Dutch girls so I think I would have remembered her especially if I saw her in the same location trip after trip. So if she is around don't assume she will be where you saw her before.
Posted: 2015-03-26, 11:03 am

bendover1004
Sounds like Dutch Jennifer and if is that is a shame because she stopped working quite a while ago
Posted: 2015-03-26, 11:36 pm

Jackhammer
Thank you both for your replies.
George: is there another blonde pretty young Dutch girl you would recommend? Preferably on the day shift?
Posted: 2015-03-28, 9:28 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
bendover1004 wrote:
Sounds like Dutch Jennifer and if is that is a shame because she stopped working quite a while ago

Hi,
Dutch Jennifer in Sint Annendwarsstraat 21-2 or Tall Dutch Jennifer who used to work in Dolleb 115 ?
I don't remember tall Jennifer having big boobs.
Posted: 2015-03-28, 9:34 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Jackhammer wrote:
is there another blonde pretty young Dutch girl you would recommend? Preferably on the day shift?

Hi,
There are two dutch blondes working dayshift. One is a milf, Angelique and the other is Amber. Note that Amber is working in Molensteeg 2-1 these deays.
Both are not the most youngest girls in De Walen, but good providers
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: