Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
De Wallen & the girls/Moves/Changes/Retirements
Posted: 2015-03-22, 9:44 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I didn't want to interfere more than that into the thread that Doc has opened "Top Girls 2015" so it's maybe the best place for personal consideration & among that point of view, one opportunity to talk about how De Wallen changed in the last four years in terms of number of girls working and above all with all the retirements we have known plus the ones that are announced here and there, the opportunity to maybe exchange about souvenirs, good old times like some call it.

With German Kim's planned retirement (this info is very recent, some people might don't know yet, apparently two members are aware of that which is something I wasn't ten minutes ago. I'm not surprised, i knew it would arrived soon or later), there is still one superstar working in De Wallen that could also leave soon : Max.

Based on this statement, my opinion is that De Wallen will soon definitely turn another page (after the one with Annie Blue Jean, Sabrina DT, Tall Jennifer in Dolleb, Dutch Nina in Trompersteeg 1-1).

There were Jennifer_Cutie, Polish Marta, Nina the bulgarian brunette with curly hair (Sint Annenstraat 122), Mikayla her very good friend (and the cutiest bulgarian brunette I've had the chance to see and meet).

Which one will be next then ? Emma ? Another generation will come. A younger generation. That's for sure. The wheel turns.

Isn't better to open this thread about this, probably, I don't want either to appear nostalgic just for being nostalgic. It's just that time is running (very fast), and best providers are leaving the city. Which is quite natural, the best ones have worked there for about 8-10 years for some. They have their own lives and they want to do something really different. I'm glad for them if they have others plans, want to build houses and families, we know that a few have boyfriends, husbands, sometimes kids. That's pretty cool.

What do you think about all this ?
Re: De Wallen & the girls/Moves/Changes/Retirements
Posted: 2015-03-22, 10:03 pm

Dewey06
I don't care about Max, but yes it's the end of a cycle.

I won't visit sex professionals forever but now that I have a prospect of moving west, Belgium will be a new place to discover and move around... Maybe this change of tide at the RLD par excellence is perfect timing...
Posted: 2015-03-22, 10:39 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Dewey06 wrote:

I get the feeling the " Max fan club" wont like this statement lol lol

regards

Posted: 2015-03-22, 10:40 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Well, first off, does anyone know when, exactly, Kim is planning to stop? I'm in next week and I'd love to see her one last time.

As for the topic, I've made this analogy before, but I think it's apt. To me, it's like sports. Look at MMA, for example. A lot of the fighters people grew up watching are retired now, people look back on them fondly and often say that there will never be another like them. The truth is, though, there are new fighters coming up all the time, and objectively speaking, a lot of the guys coming up in the sport today would absolutely beat this piss out of the old greats. I doubt if a lot of the legends would even crack the top ten in their division today.

What I mean to say is, there will always be new girls, and some of them will be great. There are probably girls working right now that will be future superstars who simply haven't been "discovered" yet. The Red Light District will always exist in Amsterdam, it will always be a tourist destination, and as long as that's true, there will always be new girls.

That said, it does suck when you build up a relationship with a girl and she retires. Takes a lot of lousy sessions to find new girls who are worth visiting regularly.
Posted: 2015-03-22, 10:55 pm

Dewey06
greenhoff wrote:
Dewey06 wrote:

I get the feeling the " Max fan club" wont like this statement lol lol

regards

My experience with her was good but never great...
Posted: 2015-03-22, 11:24 pm

bendover1004
Max is going, she even told me where which did surprise me on both counts. It will be a real loss and unlike her previous departures I think this one will be for good.......great girl and can only wish her all the best, Kim also is a fine lady and again will be missed
Posted: 2015-03-22, 11:38 pm

drizzle
This site is a great resource, but it can skew things a bit and lead to tunnel vision. Bear in mind when reading the polls etc that the active membership is what - tens? A couple hundred? Just because girls popular on here have moved on. that's not necessarily to say there aren't plenty of other great providers. It's the guide book effect. Useful though they are, it's always worth striking out on your own from time to time to find your own gems.
Posted: 2015-03-22, 11:42 pm

coquelicot
Quote:
Well, first off, does anyone know when, exactly, Kim is planning to stop?

She already stop :-( ... but at least grimnul you ll be able to see Max (and dita of course lol)

bendover1004 wrote:
Max is going, she even told me where which did surprise me on both counts. It will be a real loss

Yes ! oh yes ! it s surprising (when and where)
Posted: 2015-03-22, 11:56 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Aw, that's too bad. Really wanted to do the Max/Kim threesome this trip.

Well, at least I guess it gives me an opportunity to try out some new girls now.
Posted: 2015-03-23, 12:02 am

bendover1004
Max didn't give a date....and as for where as with any lady you should never kiss and tell, if you know her then she will answer that one if she wants to
Posted: 2015-03-23, 12:21 am

coquelicot
bendover1004 wrote:
Max didn't give a date....and as for where as with any lady you should never kiss and tell, if you know her then she will answer that one if she wants to

I couldn't agree more. ;-)
Posted: 2015-03-25, 10:11 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
bendover1004 wrote:
Max is going, she even told me where which did surprise me on both counts.

Hi

Do you have been told a time ? In the next couple of months ?

Max went to Utrecht for a few months, a few years ago, then came back to De Wallen at the moment when 1012 was about to begin. So she stopped at Utrecht at the right time.
Posted: 2015-11-26, 7:17 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Some news.
It's official, German Kim has left the scene, we knew it a few months ago.
Max followed and she has stopped in November (earlier this month).

Now it's the turn for Femke, dutch woman in her early thirties to quit the stage. I already had read rumours in May and later in September..

She was working in Trompettersteeg 1-1. Very big nipples, small A cup tits, she was wearing sometimes a dress. I first visited her after some advices from tonymunch. The MILF type, very calm, very dutch, green sparkling eyes. Freckles, yes lovely.

The room is quite famouse it's where dutch Nina used to work too during nightshift.

Who's next ?
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: