Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Dong Fang closed (?)
Posted: 2015-03-26, 9:28 pm

bitman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Seems the beloved massage parlor is closed. I passed by today and was surprised to find that place looked bare.

Loved the nice times in this place, quality massages and some happy endings. Shame it is no more. Does anyone know better?

Posted: 2015-03-26, 11:42 pm

G H Bone
Yes - sad but true. I went there earlier this week and it looked to be closed for good.
Re: Dong Fang closed (?)
Posted: 2015-03-28, 10:44 pm

Stratosphere
Oh no this was really bad news. Was planning on getting a birthday HJ here in april when me and the gf are going back for another fun trip.

Thank you for the info.
Posted: 2015-03-29, 2:50 pm

technolight
Could it be that what was going on , ie the extras , was illegal , and we were all writing about it , Dong Fang were trying to keep it quiet and we were broadcasting it .

So lets try and close another one , does any other places offer the same services .
Posted: 2015-03-30, 10:47 am

Stallion
It's an extremely unlikely that this board/ fourm had anything to do with the closing of Dong Fang. However your idea of an attempt to close another massage business baffles me.
Why would you want to contribute to closing an establishment that clearly many of the members here enjoy.?
What is in this for you/us? The demise of businesses ?
Judging by the number of posts you have contributed to the fourm you are an active member, so why the negativity?
Posted: 2015-03-30, 3:30 pm

slick
I don't think it's extremely unlikely.
In fact, when I read this post, it was the first thing that crossed my mind.

Same thing happened several years ago, after posts on hookers.nl that gave info on extra-curricular activities, several massage parlors in Den Haag and Amsterdam were closed by the police.
After those incidents it is no longer allowed to write about unlicensed massage parlors on hookers.nl

As for this website, I think it would be naive to think the authorities don't know about it.

I have no idea if it is the reason Dong Fang closed. If it is then there should probably be an official notice hanging on the windows somewhere.
I haven't been there to check, maybe someone else knows?
Posted: 2015-03-31, 8:17 pm

technolight
Stallion wrote:
It's an extremely unlikely that this board/ fourm had anything to do with the closing of Dong Fang. However your idea of an attempt to close another massage business baffles me.
Why would you want to contribute to closing an establishment that clearly many of the members here enjoy.?
Judging by the number of posts you have contributed to the fourm you are an active member, so why the negativity?

Must be the Scottish humour that some people do not understand, think about what I wrote , there is a possibility that we , ie me included through our trip reports etc did contribute to the closure of Dong Fang ,of which I did partake on several occasions. I do not want to see them closed only stating that if we do mention another place that offers the same services ( and I do know of a couple ) there is a chance that they could be closed down also, a real catch 22 situation. To report or not to report.
Posted: 2015-03-31, 8:26 pm

block
technolight wrote:
Stallion wrote:

Must be the Scottish humour that some people do not understand, think about what I wrote , there is a possibility that we , ie me included through our trip reports etc did contribute to the closure of Dong Fang ,of which I did partake on several occasions. I do not want to see them closed only stating that if we do mention another place that offers the same services ( and I do know of a couple ) there is a chance that they could be closed down also, a real catch 22 situation. To report or not to report.

I think that one flew right over his head.

Miles Davis
Posted: 2015-03-31, 8:42 pm

technolight
block wrote:
technolight wrote:
Stallion wrote:

I think that one flew right over his head.

Just like the last hand job I got at Dong Fang .
Posted: 2015-03-31, 9:53 pm

Stratosphere
Was going to ask for advice on alternatives, but will not. :)
Posted: 2015-03-31, 10:52 pm

Stallion
technolight wrote:

Fair enough :-). I do love Scotish humour though, always was a billy Conolly fan but more lately Kevin Bridges! If I read it is a Scotish voice it might help! Pity about Dong Fang. Any update on why they are closed. They're website is down too. Making it look more permanent!
Posted: 2015-04-01, 3:45 am

bobx
Do you guys really think that the authorities don't know what goes on in most, if not all Chinese massage parlors without reading forums?
I'm sure that they close a few every now and then and that the owners regroup and open up somewhere else shortly afterwards. It's part of the business they're in and I'm sure that if they were asked, they would be happy to get the free advertising here and on similar forums to their perfect target audience.
So IMO, there is no need to stop reporting on them.
Posted: 2015-04-01, 7:20 am

burn out
so this forum closed Dong Fang?
Posted: 2015-04-12, 7:35 pm

lilji
If it was closed due to the extras (it's possible that it might have closed for other reasons) I think we should all self police and not name the parlours in reports and offer PM's on reports if other users want to know the names of places.
Posted: 2015-04-12, 7:52 pm

technolight
lilji wrote:
If it was closed due to the extras (it's possible that it might have closed for other reasons) I think we should all self police and not name the parlours in reports and offer PM's on reports if other users want to know the names of places.

Sounds like the best idea to me , will be there in 3 weeks time and will try a couple of new ones if any extras are offered I will report it and if anyone wants the details you can pm me.
Posted: 2015-04-26, 6:09 pm

toniams
I don't often come to this forum but when I saw the title of this thread I got sad.
Had my first asian massage parlour HJ in this place while on vacation in Amsterdam.
I guess this is how things go.
Greetings from another country :)
Posted: 2015-04-26, 7:59 pm

Stratosphere
There are many other options :)
Posted: 2015-04-26, 9:44 pm

toniams
Stratosphere wrote:
There are many other options :)

For sure, although I punter in another country, I always keep an eye on the amsterdam scene and this forum is a great source
Posted: 2015-04-27, 3:36 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Oh my! Where to begin?
While it is fun to think of some squinty little assistant at Dutch Polite HQ spending his days reading the posts here, it would have NO EFFECT on the ability of authorities to shut down a business.
If they decide that they wish to investigate illegal sexual activity in Amsterdam, I assume they are sly enough to visit the buildings that advertise 'Massage" without our help.
In order to close such a business, they would have to produce evidence of wrongdoing. A post here, even one with glorious detail, including a soundtrack of moaning and a picture of a cum-spackled ceiling, is not going to move a magistrate to revoke a license.
PLEASE! Continue to report here. Do not be afraid of the authorities. Make your reports as graphic, detailed, and over-the-top as you dare. Embelish a little bit. Or a lot. Spin a yarn of depravity and vice so bold, so twisted, so perverse that the squinty little assistant at HQ stains his pants.

P.S. If I am wrong, and a squinty little assistant at Polite HQ is reading this, my name is Greenhoff, and I would like to be hauled in by a blond female member of the Mounted Police!

Posted: 2015-04-27, 2:45 pm

Stallion
weasel9x9 wrote:
Oh my! Where to begin?
While it is fun to think of some squinty little assistant at Dutch Polite HQ spending his days reading the posts here, it would have NO EFFECT on the ability of authorities to shut down a business.f

Brilliant wise but humorous words!
Wouldn't you just love to be hauled in and tortured by a tall blonde Dutch official !!!!
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: