Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Upselling at Park 118
Posted: 2015-04-05, 1:14 pm

eyebrow
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have been using Park 118 for over 10 years. I enjoy the casual atmosphere and the varied line up of women. Had been seeing a favorite, Sandra, but she has apparently retired. Chose Lara on my last visit. Attractive blonde with short hair. Gave the Madam 95 for one hour in a standard room. Shortly after Lara and I were on the bed, she told me that it would be an additional 50 for "kissing, touching and licking". Told her that I had never had to pay extra before. Thinking with the little head, I agreed. It was a nice session and she was very attentive to my needs including offering multiple pops. So, I don't have a complaint. I just want to alert folks to this practice at Park 118 by at least Lara.
Re: Upselling at Park 118
Posted: 2015-04-05, 2:22 pm

Amsterdamaged1
eyebrow wrote:
I have been using Park 118 for over 10 years. I enjoy the casual atmosphere and the varied line up of women. Had been seeing a favorite, Sandra, but she has apparently retired. Chose Lara on my last visit. Attractive blonde with short hair. Gave the Madam 95 for one hour in a standard room. Shortly after Lara and I were on the bed, she told me that it would be an additional 50 for "kissing, touching and licking". Told her that I had never had to pay extra before. Thinking with the little head, I agreed. It was a nice session and she was very attentive to my needs including offering multiple pops. So, I don't have a complaint. I just want to alert folks to this practice at Park 118 by at least Lara.

Thanks for your informative post. I will be aware of this when I eventually visit.
Re: Upselling at Park 118
Posted: 2015-04-05, 9:24 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
Gave the Madam 95 for one hour in a standard room

Quote:
kissing, touching and licking"

€145 for 1hour seems like a good deal , might even pay a visit next time I go to the Dam

Are there any girls there that don't smoke as I would have not like to kiss a girl that smokes ?.

Posted: 2015-04-06, 3:40 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I was very regular at one time never had upsell.
Services are always depending on the lady choice
once in the room the house wouldnt have much control
on what takes place.95 has always been a good deal.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: