Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Going to the Dam with a colostomy
Posted: 2015-04-10, 5:22 pm

squelchy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

I am planning my first trip abroad after my colostomy surgery and was wondering if anyone here has one and how they coped in the Dam especially in dealings with the girls - is it best to discuss it first or just go ahead and see what they say when they see the bag, or would it be best to cover it up?
I'm ok with having to change the bag in a pub toilet etc in a emergency so thats not a problem. but its all still a bit new to me and I'm concerned how the girls will react.
Re: Going to the Dam with a colostomy
Posted: 2015-04-10, 8:29 pm

dayman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I would imagine it would be better to be honest and put it out there on front street. I am sure they have seen all kinds of people with all kinds of conditions and differences. Plus, if you did not say anything and the girl tried to charge more or get wierd about it or something I am sure that would ruin the session anyway. I have a sneaking suspicion most of the girls are not going to be too phased by it. Money talks and that stuff in the bag walks.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: