Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Advice for first time with TS
Posted: 2015-04-13, 8:37 pm

Vacuous
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello
Will be in Amsterdam 18-20 April and would welcome any recommendations as to the best TS to visit, as I've never been with one before. I've read postings here and understand the negotiation etc, but would be grateful for your opinion as who would be the best to visit for a first time!

Thanks guys.
Re: Advice for first time with TS
Posted: 2015-04-13, 8:54 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,
Welcome on board.
You might find a lot of informations with great posts from losbal and bud_bundy mainly as they are the most active people here on forum regarding TS experiences/reports/new experiences.

In the trip report section you can find infos for example here, it's probably the most complete report.

There are a few TS listed in the "girls section" Paloma, Victoria, Naomi, etc.
Posted: 2015-04-19, 9:58 pm

Sulttan
Best advise , is ask what is her size down under , if it is large over 8 inches , or really thick ,
Then just walk away. She will bust your Ass, and its painful

Find a small size first
Posted: 2015-04-28, 2:12 am

Who
Hope it is OK to ask my questions in this thread as I am thinking of trying this for the first time but the last comment made me wonder.

1. Worried about the busting me part. What size can a normal guy handle? Also I have lower back problems so I am wondering if they are aggressive I could end up aggravating those back problems.

2. Can you give me an idea of what these shemales look like? Are they very masculine and aggressive or are they slim and very feminine. I have seen pics of beautiful ones on the internet and they really look like ladies.

3. I assume if you give them a BJ you use a condom. That would seem to take all the fun out of it?

Sorry for the newbie questions.
Posted: 2015-05-08, 3:29 pm

ryderforfun
I too am in AMST those dates and am interested in trying a TS- maybe we go looking together?
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: