Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Trip Report: Queensday - did i fuck a man!?
Posted: 2015-05-20, 7:21 pm

Stallion
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
officematt2002 wrote:
If she had female equipment then she is a female no matter what sex she was born. Does it make a difference? Stop the hate.

Bigotry at its finest alive and well!!
Re: Trip Report: Queensday - did i fuck a man!?
Posted: 2015-05-20, 7:36 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
officematt2002 wrote:
Does it make a difference?

Hmmm.... interesting. Now, if it doesn't make any difference, why is it that some men specifically seek out trannies? Not saying there's anything wrong with it. It's a personal preference, right? Same as how other men might prefer to stick to females who were born females.

officematt2002 wrote:
Stop the hate.

Nope, sorry, you don't get to equate "hate" with a personal sexual preference. That is entirely over the top. Tolerance goes both ways in this case.

Posted: 2015-05-24, 11:22 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
yungLean wrote:
OP here:

It was around 9-9:30pm - is that still considered daytime? I looked at bloedstraat on google street view and it doesn't seem to be where i was but who knows.

I was proper drunk/high and honestly her fake tits seemed fun and she was chill. Face wasn't bad, only thing was the voice which made me skeptical, but she assured me she was a women and i could check the pussy...didn't see it but felt it.

Something felt weird when i was fucking her but i think thats the loose pussy/stinky ass...i dunno... dont hold back guys ive gotta know!

I've been with a couple of post-op's and the one thing that I wouldn't describe them as having would be loose pussies. In fact quite the opposite in that their pussies were tight and their pussy lips were also tidy.

bb69

Posted: 2015-06-04, 1:32 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Stallion wrote:
officematt2002 wrote:
If she had female equipment then she is a female no matter what sex she was born. Does it make a difference? Stop the hate.

Bigotry at its finest alive and well!!

This is a question of personal sexual preference. If you defend the right of others to be homosexual and exercise their preference, or have a reassignment procedure, then you should also defend the right of those who identify as heterosexual to exercise their preference.

In this specific case the sex worker was repeatedly asked "are you a woman?" Anyone in that situation knows damn well what the questioner is concerned about. It doesn't matter if the provider thinks "but I really am a woman, and I just happened to be born into a male body, and I fixed that, so yes I am a woman." That's her theory, but she knows full well the questioner is asking if she was born with a female body, and she knows full well that saying "I'm a woman" to that question is going to be misleading...and misleading in a way that puts money in her pocket even as she knowingly delivers a sexual encounter the buyer was *trying to avoid* and would have if she had not answered with a dodge.

If this provider was born a man what she did was wrong, and the client isn't a hater, he's a victim.

[ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: