Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Current scene? Recognise anyone?
Posted: 2015-05-14, 2:07 am

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Came across this, uploaded a week ago, appears relatively new?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2r4DC_6xz8

Recognise anyone?
Re: Current scene? Recognise anyone?
Posted: 2015-05-21, 8:38 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Amsterdamaged1 wrote:
Came across this, uploaded a week ago, appears relatively new?

Recognise anyone?

Ok, so having booked a couple of trips ahead, I got curious, as to what Coffeeshops, Amsterdam itself and of course RLD was like at present. so, I took to youtube and filter searched, as of recent and usually, people upload all sorts of crap, ranging from Vlogs, Cup winners, what to expect, reviews and of course, you constantly see & stumble across RLD footage.

This guy, has uploaded 2 BLATANT! recordings which show faces! he somewhat decided to tour and film? which I think is pretty odd, taking your time out of your trip to film them? I can understand sightseeing etc, but to actually try to get them in? is uncalled for & seriously disrespectful in my opinion. I will come back to this in a moment. now, even though, I don't agree with what he's done here?

Being a typical guy & with lots of testosterone, I can't help but wonder, who some of them are lol. as, some really catch my eye and if I got the head's up they was honest providers, from you Micerz? I'd probably entertain visiting them. In the 2nd vid he uploaded, he's really somewhat ''exposed'' the girls working practically, which I don't agree with and think, they should be removed, but I'd like to know, who's who prior to doing so, how typical of me.

Part 1

Blonde @ 0.15 - 25

From what I've read, this springs to mind, this could be Max? 0.53 - 1.04

Cute looking Brunette @ 2.35 - 2.42

2 nice looking Brunette's 3.25

Blonde @ 4.04 - 4.16

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlOUNLD94g

0.09 Possibly a pimp standing on the corner?

1.09 - 1.17 Looks like she'd be fun, however not entirely sure if a woman, as can see a tint of Blue in Kamer.

1. 21 - 1.34 & 4. 17 - 4.27 & 6.32 - 6.47 I am almost positive this is Marina, I feel pretty bad for her on his behalf, what a tool.

1.47 - 2.17 Stunning Brunette smoking in Kamer

3.23 - 4.01 a Stunning row European looking girls, one with the dark purple bikini, catches my eye.

4.03 - 4. 10 Stella is actually on my to do list, I looked to see her last visit, however was nowhere to be seen. I am unsure of her location or where she works? or even how old she is lol.

4.47 - 5.01 - Stunning looking Brunette Caucasian girl.

5.26 - 5.30 - Again, not sure if a woman? I think this girl called me in, looks a lot like her and in reality, has a unbelievable bust, if a woman & good provider, would like to visit, perhaps?

5.55 - 6.07 Stunning, cute looking brunette sipping drink, with a nice looking blonde next door.

Quiet an order, if I intended to visit them all, haha. (I'm joking)

Apologies, if I have annoyed any Micerz here, not my intentions, it's hard to go of just words & reviews sometimes, when ''mongering?'' as you call it, still not too quiet sure entirely what that means? I think it means just having a browse?

If anyone could help? that would be great, thanks.
Posted: 2015-05-21, 10:20 pm

grimnul Power Kat
At about the 4:18 mark in part 2 in the black bikini with the metal rivets is Bulgarian Daisy. Been with her a couple times. Incredible body, nice girl, best blowjobs in De Wallen, for my money. Highly recommend.

Also, she'd probably be pissed that someone filmed her.

6:54 looks like Anna in the sort-of schoolgirl outfit and glasses.
Posted: 2015-05-21, 10:43 pm

Alice Beeblebrox
Is it just me or does anyone else think the guy who took and posted these vids deserves a severe kicking?
Posted: 2015-05-21, 10:45 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Eh, I flagged them. They'll probably get taken down soon anyway.

And yes, he does deserve a swift kick in the ass. He's damn lucky none of the girls caught him filming, or he'd be fishing his phone out of the canal.
Posted: 2015-05-21, 11:17 pm

Amsterdamaged1
grimnul wrote:
At about the 4:18 mark in part 2 in the black bikini with the metal rivets is Bulgarian Daisy. Been with her a couple times. Incredible body, nice girl, best blowjobs in De Wallen, for my money. Highly recommend.

Also, she'd probably be pissed that someone filmed her.

6:54 looks like Anna in the sort-of schoolgirl outfit and glasses.

Thanks for your informative reply. nice to know, I flagged them both also, they shouldn't be up long, I'd imagine. don't know what he was thinking? I wouldn't say a severe kicking, I'd say camera in canal and a RLD ban, probably a few slaps from the girls too wouldn't go a miss.
Posted: 2015-05-22, 12:14 am

grimnul Power Kat
Yeah. I mean, the thing is, if you think about it, he had to have been filming with a hidden camera of some sort, because he was getting right up close to the girls and they didn't notice, they were even smiling and waving at him.

That seems like a scumbag move to me.
Posted: 2015-05-22, 12:49 am

Amsterdamaged1
grimnul wrote:
Yeah. I mean, the thing is, if you think about it, he had to have been filming with a hidden camera of some sort, because he was getting right up close to the girls and they didn't notice, they were even smiling and waving at him.

That seems like a scumbag move to me.

Yes, certainly, no doubt.

I totally agree with you, I feel bad posting, asking who they are? so I could potentially visit them for their service. nail on the head, scumbag move at it's finest.
Posted: 2015-05-22, 6:44 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

In part, 2, at the very end, 6.50 till 6.58, Anna Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-1
Posted: 2015-05-22, 9:09 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Watching these clips and THEN complaining about them makes you a hypocrite. Actually asking about specific ladies seen in the clips after criticizing the videos just beggars belief.

Guys, it's none of our business what somebody else did, so just enjoy the views and stop wishing violence upon the guy who took the clips.

p.s. I'm not the guy who took the clips ;)
Posted: 2015-05-24, 9:48 am

Alice Beeblebrox
With respect, I beg to differ. It is our business (at least in part).
From the minimal parts I saw the guy was also recording punters.
How would you like it if you were clearly seen entering/exiting a Kamer in this video.
Some might not care too much (fair enough). I, for a variety of good reasons, would strongly object.

PS: Given trends in technology this sort of video is probably the shape of things to come. What next? Might this sort of action prelude the off mentioned "death of the RLD". Just my 2p worth...
Posted: 2015-05-24, 10:39 am

Stratosphere
Yeah this guy has no respect for other human beings. Putting that a side, it's almost unbelievable how many pretty girls there are in Wallen. Simply stunning.
Posted: 2015-05-24, 7:32 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Also, if we're mentioning more self-serving reasons: what if one of your favorites winds up quitting the business because she's outed to her family by one of these videos? It's not likely, but certainly not outside the realm of possibility.

I think these sorts of videos can do serious damage to the RLD as a whole, and as a punter, that absolutely is our business.
Posted: 2015-05-25, 3:32 am

Amsterdamaged1
davey1800 wrote:
Watching these clips and THEN complaining about them makes you a hypocrite. Actually asking about specific ladies seen in the clips after criticizing the videos just beggars belief.

Guys, it's none of our business what somebody else did, so just enjoy the views and stop wishing violence upon the guy who took the clips.

That's like saying ''Don't like, don't look.'' you had to look to know, you didn't approve.

As regards to previous posts, I agree, person was not considerate to film how he did, especially catching guys entering kamers etc.
Posted: 2015-06-05, 2:02 pm

fg
is the girl @ 0.53 - 1.04 part 1 the famous Max, she didnt work on days?
Anyone know the name of the girl of the part 2 @ 4:20? is the location Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-2
Posted: 2015-06-05, 6:24 pm

grimnul Power Kat
fg wrote:
Anyone know the name of the girl of the part 2 @ 4:20? is the location Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-2

Definitely not Maxx. Wrong area and Maxx only works during the day.

The girl at 4:20 in video 2 is Daisy, one of my new favorites. Very highly recommended.
Posted: 2015-06-12, 12:57 pm

fg
grimnul wrote:
fg wrote:

Definitely not Maxx. Wrong area and Maxx only works during the day.

The girl at 4:20 in video 2 is Daisy, one of my new favorites. Very highly recommended.

Video Number 2 @1:50 - 2:20 girl name?
Posted: 2015-06-13, 3:31 am

coquelicot
Alice Beeblebrox wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else think the guy who took and posted these vids deserves a severe kicking?

+1

I flagged both of them too & subscribed to his channel. Just to let you know he uploaded a third one (cant share a link but same name #3)

According to his comment the last one. That ass#e ! put a censhorship logo at the end :-( so yes he deserve more than a severe kicking for doing that. This time i flagged the vid for the logo lol

Quote:

are you sure ? come on ! give us a link for the xrated edition please :-)

1st pic & girl at 5:30 (same one) anyone knows her name ?

Thx
Posted: 2015-06-13, 11:29 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Just noticed, as said from post above, he's uploaded again? not a clue, what his game is? I gather, he's trying to build up a youtube account. really capturing faces of everyone nearby, which can't be a good thing! I actually recognised a girl, Carice, will know who I mean, if he see's it. all a side, some genuinely stunning girls in De Wallen.
Posted: 2015-06-14, 12:15 am

grimnul Power Kat
Doesn't look like Youtube's gonna do anything.

Might be best to let the girls know about this guy so they can keep an eye out for him, or at least be aware of what's going on.
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: