Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Massage Parlours?
Posted: 2015-05-17, 11:40 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Something, I've always been interested in, but never actually been to one lol. what services are available/offered? anyone visited Yao Yao? also, what's love club 21 or that Thai massage parlour around De Wallen? I'm a bit edgy about visiting one, as I am quiet put off by TS it sounds silly, but they make me feel uncomfortable, so strictly massage parlous with Asian females would be great.

Thanks
Re: Massage Parlours?
Posted: 2015-05-18, 4:31 pm

kingconan
Unless I'm mistaken or rather naive, I think the chances of you getting a TS masseuse are rather slim...

Most will offer with a standard massage then will flip you over and ask if you would like a happy ending. Oral is not offered as a rule.

The other guys on here will be able to help out with recommendations but there are a few reviews on the Trip Reviews section too.
Posted: 2015-05-19, 5:59 pm

damx1986
hey, i really wouldn't worry about the TS issue in relation to the Thai massage. I start every visit to Amsterdam with a trip to the thai massgae palour in de Wallen with the Blue Neon sign. No TS there and an excellent way to ease into the trip. I've been trying to get more information on love club 21 myself so if i find out anymore ill let you know.
Posted: 2015-05-19, 9:30 pm

Stratosphere
Lots of Love Club 21 information here. Search and you will find :)
Posted: 2015-05-27, 6:45 am

taximan31
I love love club. Not a TS in sight.
I'll be back there next week!!
Posted: 2015-05-27, 9:53 pm

kefdseries
I was in Dam last week, the Thai massage on Barndensteeg was closed for the 2 days I was there. Don't know if they've closed down for good but peering through the windows it appeared that everything was still in place (the huge Budda), just nobody there.

I visited Love Club 21 for the first time, will be writing a trip report shortly.
Posted: 2015-05-31, 12:59 am

Amsterdamaged1
kefdseries wrote:
I was in Dam last week, the Thai massage on Barndensteeg was closed for the 2 days I was there. Don't know if they've closed down for good but peering through the windows it appeared that everything was still in place (the huge Budda), just nobody there.

I visited Love Club 21 for the first time, will be writing a trip report shortly.

Please, bump this thread, when you do to notify me, thanks. look forward to reading your experience(s.)
Posted: 2015-05-31, 1:03 am

Amsterdamaged1
damx1986 wrote:
hey, i really wouldn't worry about the TS issue in relation to the Thai massage. I start every visit to Amsterdam with a trip to the thai massgae palour in de Wallen with the Blue Neon sign. No TS there and an excellent way to ease into the trip. I've been trying to get more information on love club 21 myself so if i find out anymore ill let you know.

Thanks Micerz, nice to know, I won't be getting no ''surprise'' then. :D

I will have to try LoveClub21 out, most certainly. I checked a few sites and one suggested 125euro's for Massage + Sex for 1 hour and about 30 or so girls to choose from, I'm sure? Any feedback on Yao Yao? not much in regarding the search function, if I recall used to be called ''Lisa's''? I don't think, I read too good of things about the place, be great to hear other opinions, thanks.

Could really do with a nice Asian girl or 3 haha! it's been too long.

They're good for the soul.
Posted: 2015-06-04, 4:14 pm

damx1986
Yeah, I got quite a lot of information of this site myself so I'm glad to help.

I think I would be surprised if Love Club 21 had 30 girls on, although I'll let you know after I get back from my trip there at the start of July. It's been on my hit list for awhile. I was in Yao Yao just over a year ago, nothing special if memory serves correctly just a massage with a happy ending. You'll find better in the rld itself.

Now this bit is completely off topic, however if your after as you say a couple of Asian girls there's no better place than Bangkok and specifically the Eden club. Minimum two girls at a time.
Posted: 2015-06-04, 8:39 pm

Stratosphere
Ever seen more than 5 at a time at Love Club 21. Not that many rooms.
Posted: 2015-06-07, 2:56 pm

kefdseries
There were only 2 girls when I went there. This was on a Tuesday, maybe a slow day? Could be different on a weekend?
Posted: 2015-06-08, 4:09 am

Amsterdamaged1
damx1986 wrote:
Yeah, I got quite a lot of information of this site myself so I'm glad to help.

I think I would be surprised if Love Club 21 had 30 girls on, although I'll let you know after I get back from my trip there at the start of July. It's been on my hit list for awhile. I was in Yao Yao just over a year ago, nothing special if memory serves correctly just a massage with a happy ending. You'll find better in the rld itself.

Now this bit is completely off topic, however if your after as you say a couple of Asian girls there's no better place than Bangkok and specifically the Eden club. Minimum two girls at a time.

Hmm...

I'm beginning to think, I read a rather funny report of the place? I was scratching my head, thinking 30! for a massage parlour to be working is A LOT! ahh, I see, thanks for the heads up.

R.e Thailand, I have no collection of where, would be best to visit/explore? Pattaya seems the main sort of place, I don't know, I'll look into it, cheers.
Posted: 2015-07-01, 5:27 am

taximan31
Wendy is a nice girl if shes working at lc21 when you visit. I was there a few weeks ago. 3 Girls on on Sunday about 3pm
Posted: 2015-07-01, 10:59 pm

Amsterdamaged1
taximan31 wrote:
Wendy is a nice girl if shes working at lc21 when you visit. I was there a few weeks ago. 3 Girls on on Sunday about 3pm

Thanks, what did you opt for? I'm looking for the more, fake breast, slim, long dark hair sort of girl?
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: