Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Traffic on Bethlemsteeg
Posted: 2015-05-23, 8:16 pm

burn out
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Since Bethlemsteeg is now down to two windows has the foot traffic to and in the LVE covered area dropped?

I am assuming that a new tourist would look down the street and think there was not much to see.

Obviously this would a negative effect for the girls but at least it would reduce the number of "sightseers" taking up space.
Re: Traffic on Bethlemsteeg
Posted: 2015-05-23, 11:31 pm

retro Power Kat
I was there last Friday and didn't get stuck in any traffic on Bethlemsteeg all night as far as I can remember, which is different for a weekend night. In the past I've not moved for a few minutes its been that busy, so maybe it has affected it.
In contrast I walked over to Stoofsteeg and I couldn't actually get on to the street it was that busy, I was stood on OZV waiting to get on Stoofsteeg for a couple of minutes without actually moving so decided not to bother...
Re: Traffic on Bethlemsteeg
Posted: 2015-05-24, 12:57 am

george47 Power Kat
burn out wrote:
Since Bethlemsteeg is now down to two windows has the foot traffic to and in the LVE covered area dropped?

I am assuming that a new tourist would look down the street and think there was not much to see.

Obviously this would a negative effect for the girls but at least it would reduce the number of "sightseers" taking up space.

It wasn't much different in March. I think people see the signs at the end for the lap dance place and go down anyway.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: