Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 54 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Safety of certain activities
Posted: 2015-05-31, 12:36 am

george47 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
jimmy_nova wrote:
This is an interesting topic as a fan of DATY; it seems like many "normal" people in my experience have very weird ideas about DATY with professional girls. .

I am curious to know what the "weird ideas" are. Quotes I have found include-
"Gonorrhoea, a common STD, can be transmitted to the throat during oral sex, especially fellatio".
"Chlamydia trachomatis, It is sometimes found in swabs taken from the throat, and it is thought that it can be transmitted by oral sex, particularly fellatio".
Posted: 2015-05-31, 1:23 am

jimmy_nova
george47 wrote:
I am curious to know what the "weird ideas" are.

I remember seeing a discussion on another forum where a guy admitted to doing DATY on a professional girl, and the general reaction from most other members was shock and questioning why anyone would even think of doing that. Oddly, no-one explained why he shouldn't have done it, as if they just all thought it should be obvious or something.

It's worth noting this wasn't a sex forum; just a forum for general discussion on any topics, so most members probably had no experience with professional girls. It seemed so strange to me because I always thought DATY was one of the most normal and common activities. In my own experience, I almost never go a session without some DATY.

The same discussion was brought up again several months later in another topic when someone pointed out that a member once admitted to doing DATY on a working girl, once again as if it was one of the weirdest things they'd ever heard of. Same reactions again.
Posted: 2015-05-31, 5:55 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Urine IS Normally sterile.
A normal urinalysis has:
No bacteria
No WBC's
No casts
Nitrite negative

The sodium level in urine is not high enough to stop bacterial growth. Lots of bacteria can grow in urine, if they find a way in.
Multiple bacteria normally colonize the vagina. None normally colonize the urinary system.
In that vein, you are much less likely to get bacteria from a golden shower than DATY. Still not zero, but even with infected urine, you are looking at hundreds of colonies, versus millions in the vagina.
Strange but true:
In combat and in POW camps, urine may be the only available source of sterile irrigation for flushing out wounds. It is something we teach combat medics. I'm not recommending it, but it does work.

Weasel

Posted: 2015-05-31, 12:02 pm

lilji
Just a side note to Golden Shower fans (and don't mean to derail) but I've never seen so many signs in windows advising that Golden Showers are available than I have in Antwerp RLD. I don't partake, so don't know costs etc, but just some shared info.
Posted: 2015-05-31, 2:40 pm

george47 Power Kat
jimmy_nova wrote:
george47 wrote:
I am curious to know what the "weird ideas" are.

I remember seeing a discussion on another forum where a guy admitted to doing DATY on a professional girl, and the general reaction from most other members was shock and questioning why anyone would even think of doing that. Oddly, no-one explained why he shouldn't have done it, as if they just all thought it should be obvious or something.

It's worth noting this wasn't a sex forum; just a forum for general discussion on any topics, so most members probably had no experience with professional girls. It seemed so strange to me because I always thought DATY was one of the most normal and common activities. In my own experience, I almost never go a session without some DATY.

The same discussion was brought up again several months later in another topic when someone pointed out that a member once admitted to doing DATY on a working girl, once again as if it was one of the weirdest things they'd ever heard of. Same reactions again.

WARNING: My reply contains graphic descriptions.
I think the reaction is understandable for the following reasons. The word "prostitute" to most people conjures up images of drug addicted disease ridden streetwalkers who will do anything for their next fix. So they have images of someone licking a crab infested vagina covered in sores and dripping with the semen from the last client. This is certainly what I would have pictured in my teens having grown up watching USA cop shows. I suspect the image is actually correct in many third world countries and on some street corners but very unlikely for Western brothels or RLDs.
In addition to that there is also the widely held opinion (from doctors etc) that I quoted before that you can catch Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia and those last reasons are why I would never do it. To be honest I also find it a little repulsive to lick something that gets pounded all day by potentially unwashed hairy sweaty men or sharing the saliva of the client you was licking her 5 minutes before me. Some girls wash between clients but not all.
Posted: 2015-06-03, 7:14 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Someone said prostitutes in Germany are required to be tested. This is not true in the NRW or around Frankfurt, two of the more popular commercial sex regions. It *may* be true in Bavaria. It rings a bell. They have stricter prostitution laws there (e.g. no BBBJ (by law, but exceptions in practice abound)).

Here's the flip side to this whole discussion. In Germany there is a whole subculture of guys and brothels that specialize in bareback sex. Bareback sex of all kinds. I know guys who have done this for a couple decades, with regularity, and have never caught anything. One number I've seen is that sex with an HIV partner will result in infection once every 900 times. In the case of commercial sex you would have to multiply that by the probability the sex worker has HIV. If that was 1 in 10 then your odds of getting HIV infection is 1 in 9000.

In my experience this doesn't really come down to numbers, it comes down to personality type. There are guys who are risk takers and the difference between 1 in 900 and 1 in 9000 isn't going to mean much to them. There are guys who are risk averse and the difference between 1 in 900 and 1 in 9000 isn't going to mean much to them either.

The next time someone asks "what are the odds that..." the best response is "well, what odds would you find acceptable?" Getting them to pause and consider that question will usually help them make their personal decision. They don't really need the numbers.

Posted: 2015-06-03, 9:08 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Well, I guess I kind of suck at maths (at least when stoned, anyway, as is also the case currently... haha.) Cool to see all the discussion this topic has generated. In the end, for me, this really sums it up:

neurosynth wrote:
The next time someone asks "what are the odds that..." the best response is "well, what odds would you find acceptable?" Getting them to pause and consider that question will usually help them make their personal decision. They don't really need the numbers.

Posted: 2015-06-03, 11:06 pm

simple_fun
I just wonder that sex orgy parties in circle o club (near Antwerp) or club Paradise in Den Haag, there the ladies gives blow jobs without condoms. I have been to circle o club and condoms are used only for intercourse. What does this mean then? How everyone takes blowjobs without condoms if there is any risk. Infact the girls do blowjobs only without condoms. If there was a risk then why so many people would have blowjobs without condoms? Any guesses................
Posted: 2015-06-04, 6:42 am

jimmy_nova
I was wondering the same thing about girls at privehuises who do BBBJ without being asked and without extra payment. It's not very common, but I've encountered one or two girls who did it. I can only guess it's because they think it will put them above the competition and get them repeat visits.
Posted: 2015-06-04, 7:57 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
This is all relative to local practices. At most German FKKs and sauna clubs *not* getting a BBBJ would be considered a surprising disappointment if not a ripoff. Heck, there are clubs where not getting BBFS would be considered a ripoff. Your best bet is to do your research and determine what the expectations are for the *specific* club, RLD, etc. you are going to. And remember this...whatever the next level above the expected is, there are guys getting that too.

Posted: 2015-06-04, 2:07 pm

george47 Power Kat
Regarding the issue of "everyone" doing it at certain venues I would say that people should still make up their own minds and not be influenced by the "norm" in any given situation. I am sure their are countries that don't insist on seatbelts or crash helmets but that doesn't make it any safer. The risks are the risks (low or high) regardless.
Posted: 2015-06-04, 8:10 pm

simple_fun
george47 wrote:
Regarding the issue of "everyone" doing it at certain venues I would say that people should still make up their own minds and not be influenced by the "norm" in any given situation. I am sure their are countries that don't insist on seatbelts or crash helmets but that doesn't make it any safer. The risks are the risks (low or high) regardless.

Agreed George but its quite strange and I am talking about Belgium and NL.........
Posted: 2015-06-17, 5:22 pm

Bac si
When the question is safety safe from exactly what should be stated.

If it's HIV you are worried about then do not have unprotected anal sex with men or Trans woman. This is ground central for HIV in developed countries like the NL and the U.S.

We can say that everyone is at risk equally-----but that is bogus nonsense. Most of the new HIV Dx i(nearly 70 percent) in the US (and no doubt other developed countries) comes from 2-3 percent of our national population----men who have sex with other men.

Straight woman and straight men in the US actually get very little HIV unless they are IV drug users or having sex with gay men (MSM). And MSM get most of the P&S syphilis as well. Right at 70 percent.

That is not homophobia that is public health data.

Most of the infected I have interviewed (syphilis) have been high number folks. The more exposure the more risk. Sally the school teacher who meets a pick up in a bar that once or twice is not likely to be infected.

The truly high risk MSM and that includes those who love trans woman are in the middle of a HIV and syphilis epidemic in the West. And they are seeing some GC that is virtually incurable.

That said sex with a female RLD worker in amsterdam is loads safe than an unprotected trip to an amsterdam dark room.

Condoms work. They may not be fun but they do work as advertised.

A fun bit of info-----CDC has never had a syphillis or HIV outbreak traced back to swingers. And those folks have a lot of unprotected sex.
Posted: 2015-06-17, 5:30 pm

Bac si
Piss?

Are you a drinker? If not the chances of catching anything is just about 0. Maybe a bit less.

The one thing you won't get from drinking though is hiv. Not enough virus in the pee.
 [ 54 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: