Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Spanish girl on bloedstraat street?
Posted: 2015-05-27, 2:18 am

KiwiGuy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys, just got back from a great trip to the RLD and had a question about bloedstraat street. At night is it all TV's? There was a lot of blue lights which makes sense but about half way along on the right hand side with your back to the canal there was about 7 windows (12 & 14's) with red lights on and what looked like girls.

There was one stunning blonde Spanish girl (12-3) with big tits that I was going to go with as I'd seen here the night before but just got worried she might be post op as she was on that street.

Just interested if anyone else has any thoughts as I'll be def heading back to the RLD again! Thanks

Last edited by KiwiGuy on 2015-05-27, 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Spanish girl on bloedstraat street?
Posted: 2015-05-27, 4:08 am

george47 Power Kat
Yes at night there are definitely girls in the last 4 windows (no.14) and I think recently there may be girls in the previous 3 (no.12) as well. Not certain about no.12 though.
Re: Spanish girl on bloedstraat street?
Posted: 2015-05-27, 4:18 am

KiwiGuy
Great thanks for your reply. She def looked like a girl but was a little unsure about the area given all the blue lights. Wish I'd picked her now. Will have to look out for her next time. Cheers!
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: