Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
DP - Yay or Nay
Posted: 2015-06-15, 6:23 pm

boaz11
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys,

I'm going to Amsterdam in July and am looking for some advice.
But first I would like to tell you how much I appreciate the job you're doing here, this forum helped me a lot while planning my upcoming trip. so thank you all :)

So here's my question.
A friend and I (both male) are thinking about trying a window girl together (for clarity we wanna try out DP).
I couldn't find any info here about that scenario, did any of you ever tried it?
Is it a "reasonable" extra?
Re: DP - Yay or Nay
Posted: 2015-06-15, 6:36 pm

kingconan
Hi Boaz11,

Glad that you are enjoying the forums.

You may struggle to find a girl that is willing to pay for DP and be prepared to pay a lot of extra Euros, but if you are willing then I'm sure it is possible.

Make sure the two of you look well presented and friendly as a lot of girls won't do it due to the additional safety risk of seeing 2 guys instead of 1.

At a guess for 20 mins you might be paying around €150-200 for 20-30 mins, potentially it could be a bit more.

Regards,

Conan
Posted: 2015-06-15, 7:00 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Depending on your budget, you might want to look into Dita (ditavip.com) for this one. She'd very likely be able to accommodate, but it would likely be very expensive. She's fantastic, but she doesn't come cheap, and you'd have to probably pay the couples rate, as well as likely an extra for the DP.

Finding a window girl who'd be up for it might be rather difficult, I'd think. Most girls probably wouldn't even consider it unless you were offering to throw a lot of money at them.
Posted: 2015-06-16, 6:57 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Try in Molensteeg.
You might have to see every girl, but you might also find the DP offer.

Seen a girl on OZA five or six years ago who did that with two guys who had a big grin on their faces when they came in. I don't if they kept it when they left.
Posted: 2015-06-16, 9:39 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Many girls will consider 2 guys in the room at once as too much of a security risk, regardless of the acts requested at the door.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: