Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
You know this girl ?
Posted: 2015-06-17, 12:33 am

siz3up
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
just got back home from trip to RLD in wallen,

Very nice asian girl like in front of lilys window working day time, With sign that says body massage and Blue smurf, Got any info on this girl for me? did spent over 5 hours with this girl so no idea how i manage to get no info :D - Did see lily when coming out and ofc had to go for 1 hour season so worth it, :D
Re: You know this girl ?
Posted: 2015-06-17, 2:06 am

Amsterdamaged1
siz3up wrote:

Very nice asian girl like in front of lilys window working day time, With sign that says body massage and Blue smurf, Got any info on this girl for me? did spent over 5 hours with this girl so no idea how i manage to get no info :D - Did see lily when coming out and ofc had to go for 1 hour season so worth it, :D

I think that's a new girl, who took over a kamer from Cookie? George47 will know about this. I've never seen her, so can't comment, but I'm positive, it's a girl called Pinky and has as you described a Blue Smurf in the window.
Posted: 2015-06-17, 2:20 am

george47 Power Kat
Amsterdamaged1 wrote:
siz3up wrote:

I think that's a new girl, who took over a kamer from Cookie? George47 will know about this. I've never seen her, so can't comment, but I'm positive, it's a girl called Pinky and has as you described a Blue Smurf in the window.

Yes it's Pinky with Cookie's old smurf. Every time I see it in the window for a second I think she's back.
Posted: 2015-06-19, 1:42 am

Amsterdamaged1
george47 wrote:
Amsterdamaged1 wrote:
siz3up wrote:

Yes it's Pinky with Cookie's old smurf. Every time I see it in the window for a second I think she's back.

I actually wanted to see Cookie, never got the chance to or Mai Thai, may see what Pinky is like in future.
Posted: 2015-06-19, 1:46 am

siz3up
Had really good time with this girl - You can also get Suck with nothing on for 200 euro but its suck for 30 min then condom on and fuck for rest but well worth it. Going back in 3 months hope to see, Pinky,Lily,Gina,Mary again :D
Posted: 2015-06-20, 1:06 am

Amsterdamaged1
siz3up wrote:
Had really good time with this girl - You can also get Suck with nothing on for 200 euro but its suck for 30 min then condom on and fuck for rest but well worth it. Going back in 3 months hope to see, Pinky,Lily,Gina,Mary again :D

Good to hear, is that for an hour in total? someone may want to update her page, if she offers OWO, I may be hesitant to visit her, is she nice looking would you say?
Posted: 2015-06-20, 1:35 am

siz3up
Very good looking, Rate that girl second from all i seen there so far :D

Yeah you get Bj for 30 min then fuck for rest

Not sure if offer to all, Did spent alot of time before i asked on both me trips there, With about 6 hours with that girl ,, and seems you can get anal aswell but she likes to say only with asian guys so if you are abit under avg quess that you can get it

Also There is a girl that works night time where all the black girls are, in a window that is like 2 steps away from a small shop there - She did Do bj with out and Anal, payd 300 euros for that and got 4 hours 30 min. tought i should report on that, Small fat girl but very cute :D
Posted: 2015-06-21, 12:09 am

Stratosphere
Wow sounds like a nice catch.
Posted: 2015-06-21, 12:07 pm

lilji
I did speak to Pinky on Friday and she quoted 50 Euro for standard session with cbj, nude, positions etc. I asked about the body to body massage and she said 150 Euro. I didn't partake but she did look hot.
Posted: 2015-07-01, 5:56 pm

george47 Power Kat
Amsterdamaged1 wrote:
is she nice looking would you say?

Everyone of course has there own opinion on looks. Although she has the classic small Thai body I found her unattractive facially.
Posted: 2015-07-01, 10:58 pm

Amsterdamaged1
george47 wrote:
Amsterdamaged1 wrote:
is she nice looking would you say?

Everyone of course has there own opinion on looks. Although she has the classic small Thai body I found her unattractive facially.

Thanks for your input George47, wish Jenny was still there, Amsterdam really needs some nice Asian girls.
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: