Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Why RLD
Posted: 2015-06-27, 10:59 pm

ak47
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Folks,

I am just curious, why on earth would any one prefer RLD over FKK clubs? is it cost? but I see people pay 100 Euros for 30 minutes! am I missing something?

I have discovered the world of FKK about 7 years and have already made 5 trips from all the way Australia! that tells you the amount of satisfaction FKKs have to offer. Satisfaction rate with the girls has always being not less than 95% for each trip .
I wondered once around Frankfurt RLD and walked out straight away as the whole idea of climbing stairs to find some scary looking girls just doesn't do it for me. Plus the idea of negotiating taking clothes off number of positions! these are just annoying concepts that doesn't exist in FKK clubs, so back to my question why would you prefer RLD over FKK clubs?

interested to hear your opinion folks.

Jim
Re: Why RLD
Posted: 2015-06-28, 1:22 am

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
For me, the main issue is that I don't really want to go to some kind of club, hang around or see more than one girl.....I want a fuck not a day out.

I can see the appeal of an FKK, they do sound nice, but it doesn't sound like something that would suit me. Also the locations require a bit more effort to reach, so sheer laziness is a factor.

In the RLD I'm usually visiting a small selection of regular girls, so poor service is less of an issue. I occasionally like to visit a privehuis (Asmara).....if there was an FKK club a similar distance out from the city centre I would give it a whirl, but I can't honestly be bothered to go all the way to Germany (if I was on holiday in Germany that would be different).

Amsterdam is also about the city itself, specific girls, the magic truffles........I'm not just there for sex. Also I'll be honest; it's very easy to get into a routine where you don't really consider other options / venues / countries.

The kind of place that would appeal to me would be something that combined pole dancing (the kind of thing you see in movies with cool lighting and hot girls) with a privehuis, where you could have a quiet drink and watch beautiful girls without getting pestered, then select a cutie and go to a room. Is that too much to ask? ;)

Posted: 2015-06-28, 4:29 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I have been to both for me its 2 different things.
fkk is all about a relaxing place for me to rest
and chill during a city break.The cost of a fkk
can be alot more if you just want one girl.60 euro
To get in plus travel cost to there so could be anything
around 100 euro before you have even had a session with
a girl.In a fkk there is much more contact with a girl before
the main event.

Rld district iz a unique place fo visit while your walking around
you never know who you going to.see the choice is much bigger.

I would sooner visit a fkk now as getting to old for all the walking
round the streets.
Posted: 2015-06-28, 7:26 am

grimnul Power Kat
I've never actually been to an FKK, I've been thinking about giving it a go sometime, but I don't drive, so getting out to a place might be difficult.

For me, though, I love De Wallen. Amsterdam in general is a great city to visit, so really, De Wallen is almost a fringe benefit, but I still love it for what it is. It's an adventure, yes I have a few regular girls I see, which is great, but I also enjoy just trying out random girls I see when I'm walking around sometimes too. It's cool walking down the streets and seeing all these stunning girls and knowing that if I want, I can have them. It's not a regular feeling. You go to the mall and you walk around, and you see all these hot, young little things in their yoga pants, and all you can do is look. In De Wallen, if you see something you like, you can actually have it. It's a gamble, seeing girls you don't know, sometimes I get bad service, but I also have fantastic experiences a lot too.

It's also the "dirty" factor. Being in a little, dimly lit, seedy room fucking a girl while strangers are walking around just a few feet away outside is kind of a turn on. The seediness definitely adds to the experience to me. I've been to high-end brothels in Nevada, and they're fun because they make you feel like Hugh Hefner for an evening (though they're arguably nowhere near worth the price), but there's just something about De Wallen that you don't find anywhere else. A perfect mix of charm and seediness. I just love it there.
Posted: 2015-06-28, 1:52 pm

george47 Power Kat
You seem to be comparing FKKs with Frankfurt RLD. I haven't visited either but from what I hear it's one of the grottiest RLDs so I am guessing if that was the only option available people would mostly choose the FKKs. Thankfully though it isn't and Amsterdam has some truly stunning girls providing a great service (over the years).
Since I haven't been to any FKKs some of my reasons are based on my perception of them but here they are anyway-

1. Location- I love Amsterdam far better than any other European city I have been to so visiting a FKK would either mean staying some where I don't really want to stay or the hassle of trains and taxis.
2. Freedom- I like to choose exactly when I have sex. So perhaps I will visit a girl at 1pm and then go to the beach. I then return in the evening and visit another about 7pm and another last thing about 11pm. I don't want to spend all day sitting around with other semi naked men waiting for my next desire to have sex.
3. Other semi naked men- I don't have any body issues but to be in this kind of social environment is a bit off putting for me. The idea of watching and waiting for the best looking girl to return from her session so perhaps I can see her is not my idea of fun. I find the whole set up a bit repulsive.
4. Safety- The fact the girls do stuff like BBBJ really puts me off them.
5. Forming pseudo relationships- My best sessions have been with girls I have "bonded" with (Sandy, Nina, Mai Thai, Cookie etc). None of course are real in the normal sense but what I get from them is (was) better than spending time with a stranger, however pretty she is. For me these kind of relationships would only work in a RLD.

Despite all of this I might visit an FKK one day.
Posted: 2015-06-28, 6:31 pm

grimnul Power Kat
George brings up another good point; De Wallen is about a 10 minute walk from my hotel, so the convenience factor is there as well. Any time I happen to be feeling in the mood, pretty much any time of day, it's there.

I can get myself a blowjob faster than I could have a pizza delivered.
Posted: 2015-06-28, 9:10 pm

dayman
Theres also the fact that you can buy weed in essentially a store. I for one am not going to travel somewhere to do this hobby legally and have to do the other illegally. I likes the ganja, gambling, and gash. Amsterdam covers all those fronts. IDK about frankfurt.
Posted: 2015-06-28, 9:16 pm

glasgowguy_69
RLD for me for a few reasons. The first that de wallen is in Amsterdam. Amsterdam is my favourite city to visit in Europe. I take the RLD in as part of my trip, which also includes drinking, smoking, sight-seeing and chilling out.

I also like the RLD as i can choose at any time whether or not i want to have some fun, depending on my mood/girls available etc. The option is there, and i do this quite often, is to walk a few laps of the RLD to see who's working/available etc and make a decision. Sometimes i will visit a girl. Other times i will say to myself "i'll got for a beer/smoke and come back in 60-90 mins and see whats happening then".

I mentioned anytime above and again, this is something i have done on more than one occassion. That is maybe i have been tired, drunk or blazing out my face and needed an early night. I've then woke up about 3am with a desire. Quick wash, throw some clothes on and before i know it, i'm walking about looking at girls with the intent of visiting one before going back to my room for some more sleep before embarking on a new day.

I would also hazard a guess many people prefer the RLD as it is simply easier. I never travel alone, always go to Amsterdam with at least 1 mate but have been with a group and also with work colleagues. Not many people i travel with however are interested in visiting a girl, the most they will do is operate a look but no touch policy. Therefore, for me personally, it's easier to get some time on my own to see a girl or go out later at night when everyone is sleeping.

Posted: 2015-06-28, 11:23 pm

poodooms123Supporting Member
Supporting Member
reading George's post on this................Call me a T**t but what is the
fkk scene?? we all have to learn!
Posted: 2015-06-29, 12:09 am

ak47
Thanks guys for your insight, you got me curious now :)

I am planning to visit Dam for 1st time this summer. 3 nights in Dam and 7 nights in Germany into my fev FKK clubs.

I guess I have to do a lot of research how to spend my three nights, you guys make it sound very easy. Any recommendation for an RLD beginner?

Thanks,
Jim
Posted: 2015-06-29, 6:14 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
poodooms123 wrote:
reading George's post on this................Call me a T**t but what is the
fkk scene?? we all have to learn!

Hi,
Yes no shame about that
I didn't know myself what is was 7 years ago.
It's the acronym from german and is short for "frei-körper-kultur" (free body culture)
And here is what it looks like from the inside of Babylon (some might wish to get laid with the girl who introduces us to the place am i right ?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMSB1kcAo2A

One of the most known is Artémis
Posted: 2015-06-29, 11:16 pm

poodooms123Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks Carice,
I've wondered a while after reading several posts.
Got to agree with George....Not my cup of tea.( Not my bag outside U.K)
Each to their own and enjoy!!
Posted: 2015-07-08, 12:43 am

simple_fun
ak47 wrote:
Folks,

I am just curious, why on earth would any one prefer RLD over FKK clubs? is it cost? but I see people pay 100 Euros for 30 minutes! am I missing something?

I have discovered the world of FKK about 7 years and have already made 5 trips from all the way Australia! that tells you the amount of satisfaction FKKs have to offer. Satisfaction rate with the girls has always being not less than 95% for each trip .
I wondered once around Frankfurt RLD and walked out straight away as the whole idea of climbing stairs to find some scary looking girls just doesn't do it for me. Plus the idea of negotiating taking clothes off number of positions! these are just annoying concepts that doesn't exist in FKK clubs, so back to my question why would you prefer RLD over FKK clubs?

interested to hear your opinion folks.

Jim

Hi Jim. I have never been to FKK. Can you explain in detail how it works in FKK club. What services we get and what are the prices. Also which clubs have you been to?
Posted: 2015-07-08, 5:34 am

officematt2002
I have been going to FKKs semi-annually on average since 2009, but also pairing that with trips to Amsterdam since my home city is blessed with a direct connection (Trans Atlantic) to Amsterdam. Amsterdam is my favourite world city and has everything I ever wanted: frites, beer, weed, girls and fascinating streets I can get lost in.

I typically go to Dusseldorf these days for my FKK fix but I have been to Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt and smaller German cities in between. I like FKKs due to the great variety of women available, the atmosphere in most are like a lounge or a fun living room. You can enjoy the pools and the saunas where available, they serve great meals throughout the day, and the ones in NRW are known for free beer. I like making a connection with a gal and being able to spend time with her in a room and knowing that I will not get scammed as has happened in the RLD only a few times to me (I now repeat with the same girls and only sometimes try new gals based on research done here). Girls who play games at an FKK will get an earful from the thekefrau and probably will be out the door right after. Also, you pay after so you are not at their mercy. Also I find the girls bathe/shower between sessions but cannot say the same for the RLD.

I cannot say if one is better than the other because I love them both and they give me a bit of a different perspective each time I go. I also quite enjoy Germany too. A car is not a necessity either but some clubs require one.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: