Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Asian or Matures windows ?
Posted: 2015-07-04, 7:48 pm

Carlos777
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,

In my previous trip in Amsterdam i saw girls from east, black girls and latinas near the church but i was wondering if they are some places with asian or matures girls windows ?

Thank you
Re: Asian or Matures windows ?
Posted: 2015-07-04, 11:50 pm

nnbznzz
The best spot for Asians is Love Club 21, which is like a Thai Massage place right inside the Red Light District. If you search these forums, that's what everyone will recommend.

There are plenty of mature girls on windows. How old you looking for? For me, 30 is too mature for my taste.
Posted: 2015-07-05, 4:52 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
There are several Thai girls in the wallen, most work days, though there are a few on Stoof at night
Brittany works nights in the Singel, which is FULL of MILFS (many MUCH older than 30)

Weasel

Posted: 2015-07-05, 10:31 am

Carlos777
Thank you for Love club 21, I check it's like 80€ massage + sex for 30 mins. I hope they are not TS.

For matures, i am looking for 45/50 years +
Posted: 2015-07-05, 3:14 pm

glasgowguy_69
Carlos777 wrote:
Thank you for Love club 21, I check it's like 80€ massage + sex for 30 mins. I hope they are not TS.

For matures, i am looking for 45/50 years +

I would definitely say to you to head to the Singel if you are looking for a mature.

Posted: 2015-07-05, 3:43 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Are the 3 windows in Geldersekade still open?

Last time I check they are all very mature in the daytime and was a mature asian lady working there so that fill a fantasy in one . this was over two years ago so I can't reccomend but I did see alot of local dutch use these windows.

I was tempted before for the asian mature lady and is one of my regrets as I was normally too busy going into coffee shops during the daytime then walking around the main part.

I did use a Geldersekade black woman before very late at night but I was bit too drunk/high so i overpaid for a ok session but nothing good to go back for . Thinking back I think they change shifts and more late 30's-40's at night .
Posted: 2015-07-05, 4:52 pm

glasgowguy_69
essexlad wrote:

Last time I check they are all very mature in the daytime and was a mature asian lady working there so that fill a fantasy in one . this was over two years ago so I can't reccomend but I did see alot of local dutch use these windows.

I was tempted before for the asian mature lady and is one of my regrets as I was normally too busy going into coffee shops during the daytime then walking around the main part.

I did use a Geldersekade black woman before very late at night but I was bit too drunk/high so i overpaid for a ok session but nothing good to go back for . Thinking back I think they change shifts and more late 30's-40's at night .

On my very first visit to Amsterdam, the Geldersekade windows were the very first ones i seen. I walked past them completely by accident en route to my hotel from the station.

I have never passed them again as i usually forget about them but i'll need to make a point of walking past them again on my next visit, even just for nostalgic reasons.

Posted: 2015-07-08, 10:48 pm

george47 Power Kat
essexlad wrote:

The 4 windows were open in early June.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: