Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Some advice needed for my first time layover
Posted: 2015-07-23, 11:44 am

ultrskyu
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello, and thank you in advance for your help.
I will have a 5 hour layover in Amsterdam starting at 730am this Saturday. This is my first time in ams, but not my first time mongering.

Anyway, I am wondering what I should do that early in the morning. Private house, or rld? I can't find a concrete answer on when rld opens. My budget is about 100€. I know bbbj is hard to come by in ams, but if anyone has any recommendations for bbbj, dfk, and daty I would greatly appreciate it. I would be willing to pay girls extra for these services.

Also, as far as current prices, would it be possible to find a decent looking girl (maybe a 6 or 8 scale) that early in the day? Do you think 30 min for 50€ will be possible? Without the extras of course.

Thanks again.
Re: Some advice needed for my first time layover
Posted: 2015-07-23, 12:24 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

ultrskyu wrote:
I can't find a concrete answer on when rld opens

It "opens" around 9.30 am, more like 10 am every day. Girls are free to come at the time they prefer tocome but have their shift, so they can start a little bit later than 10, let say noon till 6 pm when the shift changes. There are two shifts : day and night shift. Day from 9-10 am till 6-7 pm then nightshift from 8-9 pm till 3 am.

That's for the main RLD, which is called De Wallen. Quite calm in the week days morning and early afternoon and turns it something frenzy on week-ends evenings, particularly Friday AND Saturday.

You might find any girl at anytime, but you surely find more on nightshift these days.

As for the other RLD, there are two : Singel and De Pijp( in the south of Amsterdam, near Albert Cuyp Market).

Quote:
My budget is about 100€. I know bbbj is hard to come by in ams, but if anyone has any recommendations for bbbj, dfk, and daty I would greatly appreciate it. I would be willing to pay girls extra for these services

Well, I'm afraid you might not find any girl providing all these for only 100 € if it was what you were meaning or attended to. Certainly not BBBJ and DFK (it comes with regular clients or with girls who are ready to do it on the feeling, if it clicks very well from the first session, quite rare). DATY would be ok for girls like Emma, she's bulgarian, MILF in her late 30's working in Sint Annendwarstraat 9-4 dayshift (& Goldebergersteeg 6 for the nightshift).

For 100 you'll have 20 minutes with CBJ, two positions and top off with the best providers (check the girls section and the thread "Top girls of 2015")

From what I've read and the reports tend to be less enthusiastic in that area than a few years ago, you might find BBBJ in a private/brothel, but it doesn't necessarily means higher standards are proposed.

Quote:
Also, as far as current prices, would it be possible to find a decent looking girl (maybe a 6 or 8 scale) that early in the day? Do you think 30 min for 50€ will be possible? Without the extras of course.

Unless you go to Molensteeg, no, 50€ will not pay 30 minutes (you must considerate the cost of the location for a day or a night and the girls have to pay for that).
Posted: 2015-07-23, 2:38 pm

ultrskyu
Carice Liefde wrote:

It "opens" around 9.30 am, more like 10 am every day. Girls are free to come at the time they prefer tocome but have their shift, so they can start a little bit later than 10, let say noon till 6 pm when the shift changes. There are two shifts : day and night shift. Day from 9-10 am till 6-7 pm then nightshift from 8-9 pm till 3 am.

That's for the main RLD, which is called De Wallen. Quite calm in the week days morning and early afternoon and turns it something frenzy on week-ends evenings, particularly Friday AND Saturday.

Thank you so much! I suppose my final questions are about the other rdl's? What are the main differences? Are they worth going to that early in the morning? 8am? I don't need a goddess, I just need a decent looking woman under 32 or so. As a newbie should I just stick to the main rdl? I understand not many girls will be around at that time, but I am willing to take a chance. It's better than sitting in the airport for 5 hours.

Any recommendations for coffee shops in which to smoke around the rdl's? Thanks again.
Posted: 2015-07-23, 7:52 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
ultrskyu wrote:

Thank you so much! I suppose my final questions are about the other rdl's? What are the main differences?

De Wallen is the biggest of all three RLD. But this is not specifically the place where you'll spot most of the girls starting soon in comparison with the others.

Singel is behind Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal and some ladies here start at 8.30/9 am. Oude Nieuwstraat is the main street.

De Pijp is only a sidewalk of windows, there are 40 of them approximatively.

Those two RLDS are more quiet and most of the customers are locals, dutch men (and women) who have their regulars. Of course they are also regulars in De Wallen, but this place is full of tourists, especiallly during week-ends where OZA is completely crowded. So Singel and De Pijp can be very good alternatives for more time and relaxed sessions (no rush here). The price remains basically the same, but extras are on offer that are not offered so often in De Wallen.

It's more like the typical dutch RLD with dutch working girls (star Sammy for example in Ruysdelkade).

Quote:
Are they worth going to that early in the morning? 8am?

For Singel yes, and De Pijp as well, but noon seems to me the best bet

Quote:
I don't need a goddess, I just need a decent looking woman under 32 or so. As a newbie should I just stick to the main rdl?

Stick the main one, take a look, don't be embarassed about doing back and forth between the windows, girls are used to it. And then move to Singel and De Pijp if you didn't find.

Quote:
Any recommendations for coffee shops in which to smoke around the rdl's? Thanks again.

I'm not a smoker (no cig and joints), but i do like to go within friend in or just to drink something for a relaxing time. I did like the time i spent in Jolly Joker and Cafe Bagheera (with old arcade game in there) and some reggae chill out music. I'm sure you can have plenty advices from experts in that area here.

Cheers
Posted: 2015-07-24, 4:54 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Saturday morning is slow.
Too bad you are not in on a weekday, you could visit Haley in the Singel.
You are going to be pressed for time with such a short layover.
There are some older Dutch MILF's that start early in the SIngel. I think you will find more girls working early there. Maxx starts 9:30-10:00 in the Wallen at 1-3 St Annendwardsstraat.
Sammy starts 10-11 in the Pijp.
100 Euro will get you half an hour, but probably not BBBJ or DFK. THose extras are more common in the Singel, or Alkmaar, but still not typically included.

Weasel

Posted: 2015-07-24, 4:57 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hunter's is my favorite early morning stop for a smoke.
Opens at 7AM. Weed only, no tobacco.
Centraal Station end of Warmostraat.

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: