Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A BIG thank you - and all newbies should read this post - here's why! - also about Marta
Posted: 2015-07-27, 8:35 am

Kevironman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
THIS is long overdue. 2 years. BUT! This site has done so much for me. I owe it to all of you - every single one - that gave me the best experience of my life to the RLD. And it was because I followed the posts here. I heeded the warnings and followed advice.

Back May of 2013, I visited my sis in Europe, and I went to Amsterdam before heading home. I was aware of the RLD and of rip offs and wanted to make sure it didn't happen to me. I found this site, and while trying (and failing) to fight the jet lag I did research. Printed maps. I saw the top ten list of '13. I marked the maps with the rip offs, and circled and named the 'must sees'. And in my adventures there, I didn't have a single problem, or scam… EVERY experience was 100 percent. I was able to see Marta, Maxx, Mai Thai, and Emma - (and a few others that I can't recall but weren't flagged as rip offs) and one I walked by, had a smurf plush animal, and I remember her reviews, but never got to see her available again. Still kicking myself as she was gorgeous! I see Maxx is still around and I know Marta has retired.. wonder how the others are?

Speaking of Marta, what a kind, beautiful soul. She was my first experience and we connected on a friendship level as well, and the following two nights I went back to see her before she got off then took her to coffee before her train would whisk her away home. I remember her telling me she was leaving Amsterdam soon and while bummed to see she's now retired, it's what she wanted to do and that makes me happy.

I am going back this September - and returned here to refresh. For newbies and returning browsers alike, trust me from someone who was strict and absolutely followed the kind people on this site exactly, I had ZERO problems and saw 8 different girls in my three days. I owe it to all of you posters, so it's 2 years too late, I wanna say THANK YOU and I'll come back after my trip and chime in again and let you all know how it was. By following this site - and the suggestions here. Two years later it's like a brand new city of girls! A new top ten list with a few familiar names.

Two quick things - how is the weather in September in Amsterdam, on average? And also, who are the must see girls now that any of you vets can feel a Marta-vibe - not in the looks obviously but in the attitude and friendliness?

Thanks again you all rock!

~Kev
Re: A BIG thank you - and all newbies should read this post - here's why! - also about Marta
Posted: 2015-07-27, 4:20 pm

grimnul Power Kat
This site is fantastic with a really good, friendly community. I found it after my first ever trip to Amsterdam.

I got pretty lucky my first trip, I was just picking random girls, even a few along OZA, and I had no idea what the hell I was doing, and although I did get ripped off a few times, I was mostly pretty successful. Finding this site, though, was a huge game changer. I went from having decent or mediocre sessions with one or too very good or bad sessions sprinkled in, to almost entirely very good to great sessions.

It isn't even just following the recommendations 100%, but through this site and your research, it gives you a level of awareness that other people wouldn't have. I have a pretty good "sixth sense" now, if you will, about ripoff girls.

Very thankful to the guys here as well. My experiences here have turned Amsterdam from a place I might've visited once or twice into probably my favorite place on earth.
Re: A BIG thank you - and all newbies should read this post - here's why! - also about Marta
Posted: 2015-07-27, 6:42 pm

glasgowguy_69
Kevironman wrote:
THIS is long overdue. 2 years. BUT! This site has done so much for me. I owe it to all of you - every single one - that gave me the best experience of my life to the RLD. And it was because I followed the posts here. I heeded the warnings and followed advice.

Back May of 2013, I visited my sis in Europe, and I went to Amsterdam before heading home. I was aware of the RLD and of rip offs and wanted to make sure it didn't happen to me. I found this site, and while trying (and failing) to fight the jet lag I did research. Printed maps. I saw the top ten list of '13. I marked the maps with the rip offs, and circled and named the 'must sees'. And in my adventures there, I didn't have a single problem, or scam… EVERY experience was 100 percent. I was able to see Marta, Maxx, Mai Thai, and Emma - (and a few others that I can't recall but weren't flagged as rip offs) and one I walked by, had a smurf plush animal, and I remember her reviews, but never got to see her available again. Still kicking myself as she was gorgeous! I see Maxx is still around and I know Marta has retired.. wonder how the others are?

Speaking of Marta, what a kind, beautiful soul. She was my first experience and we connected on a friendship level as well, and the following two nights I went back to see her before she got off then took her to coffee before her train would whisk her away home. I remember her telling me she was leaving Amsterdam soon and while bummed to see she's now retired, it's what she wanted to do and that makes me happy.

I am going back this September - and returned here to refresh. For newbies and returning browsers alike, trust me from someone who was strict and absolutely followed the kind people on this site exactly, I had ZERO problems and saw 8 different girls in my three days. I owe it to all of you posters, so it's 2 years too late, I wanna say THANK YOU and I'll come back after my trip and chime in again and let you all know how it was. By following this site - and the suggestions here. Two years later it's like a brand new city of girls! A new top ten list with a few familiar names.

Two quick things - how is the weather in September in Amsterdam, on average? And also, who are the must see girls now that any of you vets can feel a Marta-vibe - not in the looks obviously but in the attitude and friendliness?

Thanks again you all rock!

~Kev

Very kind words and i'm glad you had a blast in Amsterdam.

One way of thanking everyone who has helped you and gave you good quality information is to provide us with a trip report on your return. That way you are also helping others.

Posted: 2015-07-27, 8:09 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
We love to read something like this. Thank you, friend.

Kevironman wrote:
how is the weather in September in Amsterdam, on average?

Generally pretty nice but of course you can always get unlucky with rain here at any time of the year. So just pack appropriately and enjoy!

grimnul wrote:
Very thankful to the guys here as well. My experiences here have turned Amsterdam from a place I might've visited once or twice into probably my favorite place on earth.

I can certainly understand the feeling. Came here for the first time with a buddy in 2008, discovered this site around the same time (although I swear I must have first visited it in the late 90s while in college, because it seemed so familiar...), made many subsequent trips and, after a somewhat insane journey, I live here now. I almost never do any mongering in De Wallen these days but I still love the city.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: