Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic

geordie44
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi
are there any particular locations that are notable as being better or poorer quality in terms of the service providers ie covered area, etc
Re: reputation
Posted: 2015-07-31, 4:50 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Basically, avoid the OZA. Very high concentration of ripoffs there.

Only way I'd visit a girl there is if she's reported on and is recommended, like Agnieszka. Trying unreported randoms on OZA is asking for trouble.

george47 Power Kat
geordie44 wrote:
hi
are there any particular locations that are notable as being better or poorer quality in terms of the service providers ie covered area, etc

I think it's wrong to make generalisations. I have read how bad girls work on Oudezijds Achterburgwal or wear uniforms, or caps, or glasses etc. You do get statistical clustering at times but that is to be expected. However I really can't imagine a rip-off girl thinking to herself "Ok I am a rip-off so I had better work in an area where other rip-offs work and also put on glasses, a uniform and a cap. My last two new girls BTW (Vanessa & Mary) were on OZA and they were superb. As always my advise is to chat with them first, ask their name and get a vibe from them. If they come across genuine and not impatient or annoyed then give them a try regardless of area or clothes they are wearing.
One last point about Oudezijds Achterburgwal, as time goes on you will increasingly see girls moving there from the other areas. Not because they have turned into rip-offs but because of planned window closures in the other areas.
Posted: 2015-07-31, 8:24 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I think the issue with the OZA, right now, at least, is that as I've noted before, it's the only part of the RLD that many tourists know about. A lot of them don't realize that streets like Sint Annendwarsstraat, for example, have windows, and never wind up getting out to that part of De Wallen. Statistically, a first-timer who hasn't done any research is most likely to pick a girl along the OZA because they're most visible there.

As a result, the OZA gets a massive number of tourists who have never done this before, are probably just curious one-timers, and don't know what they can/should be getting for their money. Consequently, many of the girls in that area are prone to upsells and/or poor service because they know they can get away with it, as opposed to in some of the less travelled areas where girls rely more on regulars and repeat business.
Posted: 2015-08-01, 5:10 pm

geordie44
Im amazed that anyone can "miss" any areas of the Wallen. You only have to wander for a few minutes and follow the crowds to hit on all the little back alleys of Tromp, Dolleb and Goldbergersteeg and LVEn. I think they must be with their wives not to venture into the darker corners.

NB IMHO, it is these smaller alleys that make the RLD worthwhile. I hear that it is these that are being closed, so if that leaves only the main canal streets than the whole place becomes a lot less attractive for me to boter with.
Posted: 2015-08-02, 2:24 pm

george47 Power Kat
geordie44 wrote:
Im amazed that anyone can "miss" any areas of the Wallen. You only have to wander for a few minutes and follow the crowds to hit on all the little back alleys of Tromp, Dolleb and Goldbergersteeg and LVEn. I think they must be with their wives not to venture into the darker corners. .

I missed the whole Sexy Land area on my first couple of visits. It was several more before I realised there were girls in the covered area (LVeR). For some reason I had great difficulty getting my head around how the RLD was laid out and often found myself suddenly walking along neighbouring canals with no windows or adult venues at all. That was one of the inspirations for making my maps.
Posted: 2015-08-02, 4:19 pm

Alice Beeblebrox
Very good maps indeed! Thanks for taking the time to post them. Certainly helped me get my bearings on first few trips....
Posted: 2015-08-02, 6:15 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Rip-offs are actually everywhere. In every streets there are upsellers and/or rip-offs. Girls on OZA know exactly that they can make easy business by ripping off a tourist with a simple covered handjob with glove instead of CBJ immediatly after the negociations at the door, because this place is an opportunity to have more tourists in on evening than a dozen in a slow week day on Dolleb.

Rip offs artists such as Sadie (OZA) or Christina (Stoofsteeg) are still in the city. I would consider Bulgarian Kim (she still active in Sint Annenstraat 118) to be an awfully upseller and a very haughty girl in her attitude. Not far from the rip off. But she doesn't still money, so she's not into that point she turned into it, but not far though.

The first one, Sadie, is near to the Old Sailor and she can see that many men coming from the canal side are ready to spend a bit of time into her room, especially if they are pretty new in town, had a good time and just want to have a girl for a quick BJ. That's the newbie typical mistake that some can make and that's why this board and site exist. To help people to avoid such bad providers who, when you look at them are keeping knocking on the door, yelling to come for "Good sex". Which is obviously absolutely not the case. And speaking of knocking and aggressive demeanor, once in Gordijnensteeg I heard a TS yelling after me to come in, and she open the door and slap it that strong that I thought it would explode in pieces in her hands. I always avoided girls who were knocking, moving fast, yelling or acting in a weird way. I always considered girls didn't need to attract in that way. On the opposite, I just think that shy girls who are revealing something quite kinky once you are talking to them after a bit of chat are the best.

OZA has a bad reputation for the rip offs who have been quoted to do such bad services. You can talk to a girl who seems very open at the door, and two minutes after, starts ripping off, or upsell while she was very ok the minute before. Generally the best providers who have been oftenly visited do NOT act like that. Of course you can have good surprises George, finding Mary or another girl you haven't seen before revealing there are gems. But it's not only the case, and it's hard to bet 50 € if you get ripped off badly with a girl who is ready in certain circumstances to humiliate you.

As for knowing that there is something "behind" Bethlemsteeg. Nothing indicates that there is La Vie En Rose when you are at the kamer #1, so it's not a big surprise to read, I didn't know it myself 7 years ago on my first trips. And I wouldn't have suspect the existence of Trompettersteeg, if I didn't come into this small area almost randomly after one last lap.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: