Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Visiting in December?
Posted: 2015-08-01, 2:23 pm

huskytea
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi thinking about shooting over to the dam in early December (the 10th to the 13th) but having never been there in dec if is busy and are there any less girls working than any other time of the year if you that makes sense.
Thanks
Re: Visiting in December?
Posted: 2015-08-01, 5:41 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Some ladies may take the whole of December off to go back home, but there will still be lot's of ladies around.

It's very quiet though, crowd-wise, compared to the summer months. Perhaps 10% of the crowd numbers midweek, compared to what you'd see during the summer, with numbers spiking at the weekend a bit. But the traveller's from the UK at least are gearing up for Xmas at home.
Posted: 2015-08-01, 6:02 pm

glasgowguy_69
I've been a few times in December and always enjoyed it. Its still busy enough with lots of girls around. Only thing sometimes can be the weather is not the best but most of the time i have been there it has been dry but cold.

Posted: 2015-08-01, 6:43 pm

Stratosphere
Enjoyed the trip last december very much. I can't say there was any lack of girls. Nightime was still packed with girls in the windows.
Posted: 2015-08-01, 6:54 pm

huskytea
Great thanks for the info I will book the hotel and flight.
Posted: 2015-08-05, 10:04 am

kingconan
Winter time is my favourite time to travel.

Less tourist crowds in the day but the RLD is still buzzing at night and in the summer those kamers get so so hot, so it's nicer for it to be cool!

You'll have a great time! :)
Posted: 2015-08-05, 7:14 pm

george47 Power Kat
December is fine though as with summer there are pros and cons.

Pros
There's a small chance of seeing Amsterdam at it's most beautiful covered in a thick layer of lovely snow with frozen canals.
Less crowds so easier to hook up with the girls and generally move around the city.
Cooler kamers though most have air-con.

Cons
The beautiful snow causes transport problems and is dangerous under foot.
On cold wet week days girls will often take extra time off because they know business will be bad and they might not fancy the journey in poor conditions.
Girls that do come in might finish early if it's really dead.
Less crowds makes you more noticeable. So if you enjoy doing multiple circuits to decide or just enjoy being there you soon get dirty looks and comments from girls you've past 50 times.
The summer brings out sexy young women in their little shorts or skirts. In the winter they mostly cover up or retreat inside.
Rain. It doesn't seem so bad in the summer because it's often a nice way to cool down and clothes dry much faster. Getting soaked in winter is not nice.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: