Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for the thai massage on barndesteeg
Posted: 2015-08-01, 2:50 pm

stormeagle6
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey folks, I was hoping someone could help me out here. I read good things about the thai massage place on barndesteeg and was looking forward to visiting it, but I just walked down the street and wasn't sure where it was.

The only info I had to go on was that it was "the one with the blue sign." Well I walked down the (very small) street and only saw 2 things that could be even close: a Christian hostel in a yellow and blue sign (which I'm sure is not the place) and a blue sign right on the corner which said something about a security camera. There was a nondescript door under it with red curtains and no other identification of any kind - is this the massage place? I can't imagine it could be anything else, but I don't want to go knocking on doors that I shouldn't be. Can someone confirm? Thanks!
Re: Looking for the thai massage on barndesteeg
Posted: 2015-08-01, 4:29 pm

hnbcm
I think it has closed. I could not find it a couple of weeks ago.
Posted: 2015-08-01, 4:33 pm

stormeagle6
Ah man, thanks for the amazing help, but unfortunately I can confirm as well - looks like the place is shut down! The sign is gone, and you can see the holes in the wall where it was ripped out. The statue and everything in the window are gone and the place looks completely empty.

Huge bummer, I was really looking forward to it. With Dong Fang gone and now this one, I could really use some new advice on where to go tomorrow! Not looking for sex, just a nice massage parlor w/ a happy ending that's actually open these days. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted: 2015-08-01, 4:43 pm

hnbcm
The Chinese massage parlours might not have as pretty and young woman as the Thai ones but you will be offered a happy ending at the end of a massage. Can be a little rough though!

Why not just find a nice window girl (Max, Ella & Silvia are good options) and just ask for a quick massage and hand job?

The following work Sunday days (if not on holidays)
Ella - Beth 10
Silvia - Sint Annendwarstraat 1:1
Max - Sint Annendwarstraat 1:3

Google Georges Map Amsterdam for locations.
Posted: 2015-08-01, 6:44 pm

Stratosphere
Go to Love Club 21 on Koestraat. ;)
Posted: 2015-08-02, 9:17 pm

Carpediem35
You can also go to sweet thai massage which is at sarphatistraat 187
Posted: 2015-08-04, 9:24 pm

jimmy_nova
I went to Siranie a couple weeks ago; it's a bit outside of the center, but trams and buses can get you there. It's also more expensive than Dong Fang and the happy ending hasn't been quite as good in my experience (but then, I don't think anything will top Dong Fang), but Siranie is still pretty decent, and the girls are usually topless.

I'd also be interested if anyone knows any other options closer to the center though; I miss Dong Fang.
Posted: 2015-08-07, 11:43 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Stratosphere wrote:

Is it just a ''Happy ending'' you're offered at Love Club 21? or can you sex them?
Posted: 2015-08-08, 8:52 pm

Stratosphere
Amsterdamaged1 wrote:
Stratosphere wrote:

Is it just a ''Happy ending'' you're offered at Love Club 21? or can you sex them?

The menu they show you has two sides with prices. 1 with massage and handjob and 1 with massage and sex.

1/2 hour up to 1 1/2 hour if I remember correctly.

Just turn the page. :) Usually they ask what you want anyway.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: