Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Who to visit?
Posted: 2015-08-03, 5:12 pm

Melons
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Waheyyy, finally off this week. Been far too long since I was in the Dam! About 7 months! But, to mark my 10th time, I want to actually find a decent window girl/tgirl.

I'm after someone who really enjoys what they do, who doesn't mind fondling, caressing etc. Hate when I told to simply lie down, or not touch when in doggy. Really doesn't do anything for me.

I do like tgirls, don't like anything being done to me though.

So, any suggestions?
Re: Who to visit?
Posted: 2015-08-04, 12:36 am

Alice Beeblebrox
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23628
Posted: 2015-08-04, 5:29 am

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Girls like that are rare, but there are some that do enjoy their work. In some cases it may take a few repeat visits for her to trust you enough to let go.

One that I can be pretty sure fits your description is Haley, at Oude Nieuwstraat 24D (Days). Bright eyes, nice smile, always cheerful. Soft, smooth, gorgeous caramel skin. From Surinam. Read the trip reports.

"Responsive" is one of the first words that comes to mind when I think of Haley. So if you know how to show a girl a good time, pay attention to what her body is telling you and she will go wild. She has a large and beautiful clit that is worth quite a bit of attention. It's not acting. You'll be able to tell.

She definitely enjoys a good fuck too. And she not only likes to fuck, she likes to watch herself fuck, and has several mirrors strategically placed. One (which you may not notice at first) is a favorite of hers for RCG. You'll see why.

I can't say enough good things about her. Again, read the trip reports. While I doubt that you would be disappointed with a standard 50 euro session, I strongly recommend going immediately to 100. The time just goes too quickly. Certainly the first time you may not want to risk the cash up front just in case the chemistry doesn't work, but have that second 50, or more, in your pocket ready to go, because I'll bet you're going to need it

the dogs
Posted: 2015-08-04, 11:29 am

Melons
Thanks for the input. I'm hearing a lot of good things about Desi/Daisy. Any information on her? Is she still about?

Thanks
Posted: 2015-08-04, 5:59 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Desi should still be around as far as I know. A few people have seen her relatively recently, I believe.

She is great. Very friendly girl, super hot body, one of the hottest girls in De Wallen, in my opinion, and also probably the best blowjob you'll get in De Wallen. Definitely doesn't mind touching, though I never asked if touching her pussy was on the menu or not. Tits and pretty much anywhere else doesn't seem to be a problem, though.
Posted: 2015-08-04, 11:16 pm

Melons
Where is her current residence? And what times is she normally around?
Posted: 2015-08-04, 11:29 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-2, her kamer is the one right on the corner where you turn to go down Goldbergersteeg, next door to where German Kim used to work. She works during the day, I believe she takes Tuesdays off.

She's usually wearing a black bikini with metal rivets, super tight body, has some tattoos, mostly on her back. Can't really miss her.
Posted: 2015-08-05, 11:55 am

Melons
grimnul wrote:
Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-2, her kamer is the one right on the corner where you turn to go down Goldbergersteeg, next door to where German Kim used to work. She works during the day, I believe she takes Tuesdays off.

She's usually wearing a black bikini with metal rivets, super tight body, has some tattoos, mostly on her back. Can't really miss her.

Aces thanks, I'll be there Friday around the afternoon some time. Hopefully she's free, would love to see if she can indeed deepthroat... It's not been possible with anyone else I've seen.
Posted: 2015-08-05, 5:46 pm

grimnul Power Kat
If anyone in De Wallen can do it, it'll be her!
Posted: 2015-08-06, 12:53 am

Melons
Think she will be round at roughly 7pm tomorrow? What are her normal working hours?
Posted: 2015-08-06, 1:35 am

grimnul Power Kat
Probably not, she works day shift, not sure of her exact hours, but I've been there around 8:00 PM and there was a different girl there.

There was a pic that was posted somewhere of the rental prices of rooms from a rental office. The hours listed for day shift there were from 10:00-6:30. If you really want to see her, I'd try to be there no later than 5:00.
Posted: 2015-08-06, 9:36 am

Melons
I'm being an impatient swine. I'll visit tomorrow. I'm flying in this afternoon with my sister (she's never been!) so probably should show her around the city first.
Posted: 2015-08-10, 5:05 am

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
And.....?????
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: