Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Park 118
Posted: 2015-08-07, 5:32 pm

TMM
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, hope you guys are well.

I'm going to Amsterdam for the first time this week and was considering giving Park 118 a visit. It's my first time so I'm obviously a little nervous. I was just wondering if any of you guys had been there before, what you'd recommend for a newbie and any helpful tips really. Any help you could give me would be appreciated.
Re: Park 118
Posted: 2015-08-07, 11:38 pm

Amsterdamaged1
TMM wrote:
Hi, hope you guys are well.

I'm going to Amsterdam for the first time this week and was considering giving Park 118 a visit. It's my first time so I'm obviously a little nervous. I was just wondering if any of you guys had been there before, what you'd recommend for a newbie and any helpful tips really. Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

I am considering the possibility of visiting as well.

I've read a report, which has informed, some of the girls are not particularly that nice of a selection, however they have a twitter @privehuis118 and you can see many of the updates & selection of girls and they look nice in my opinion. I wouldn't be nervous, you can be pretty much guaranteed to experience a good service, from what people suggest, were as RLD can be a gamble choosing randomly.
Posted: 2015-08-08, 3:59 pm

Alice Beeblebrox
i like to visit Park 118 now and again. Good for a non hurried experience. some of the girls not as pretty as the rld but no rip offs. When you arrive the madam will put you at your ease.
, you'll be introduced to the girls one by one. If you don't like any of them just say so and leave, there's no pressure (I've always found at least one I like). Personally I prefer to stay for a full hour. Cost about 100 Euros.
Posted: 2015-10-07, 11:39 am

cengizoz
Hi Guys,

I'll be in AMS in mid-november. I am interested in Park 118 as it seems to be comfortable and safe place. Any girl suggestions for this place?

Thanks.
Posted: 2015-10-07, 11:44 am

ttttoooojo
I would also like to try Park 118 on my next trip. I'm looking for GFE experience with a small petite girl, so DATY and DFK is very welcomed,
Any girls that would fit the description?
Posted: 2015-10-07, 6:58 pm

cengizoz
I'm actually interested in a good relaxed sex with someone rather than a quick / mechanic sex with a sığer beautiful girl.
Posted: 2015-10-08, 2:56 am

Lucas3
My last visit to this establishment was March 2014. It was my first time in Amsterdam, earlier in the day I tried the RLD and was unfortunately ripped off. This was before I had any knowledge of this site, even if I did I would have been to stoned to even find the kamers. So after being ripped off and being given a bj for 100 euros I went to park 118 after a suggestion from one of my concierges at the hotel I was staying at. It's kind of out of the way but it's in more a residential area, not sketchy at all. So I arrive by taxi a few blocks away to avoid a taxi scam, perhaps I am paranoid. I get there and hit the buzzer after seeing the menu of what they had to offer at the door. The door opens and a chubby older blonde woman answers the door. She gives me a huge hug and says welcome, then I am lead to a back room with a jacuzzi in the corner. Then one after another about 5 girls come in tell me their name and then walk out. They were all thick in stature, no skinny or grossly fat ones. There were 3 brunette euros, a black girl, and a blonde 30 ish nice thick ass and big boobs. I chose the the blonde one and off we went up the stairs. I paid 65 for half hour then extended another half for another 50 euro. It included very good sex a long bj, about 4-5 position and I got to finish on her face. I think she said her name was Lorraine. Park 118 was clean and no rush at all. I was allowed a shower at the end and she even had good conversation. I highly suggest this for newbies or anyone looking for a good safe time. All in all a good experience. I can't wait to be back this November.
Posted: 2015-10-08, 3:56 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I've always had fun at the Park.
NIce long sessions, great service, some interesting options.
If you have any special ideas, be sure to ask.
Generally older women, most mid 30's
No stunners, but good attitudes, and a nice relaxed time.

Weasel

Posted: 2015-10-08, 5:11 pm

cengizoz
Thank you all for your advises. I'll definetely visit Park 118.
Posted: 2015-10-09, 12:51 pm

mrpercy
Do you get to go for a second pop if you pay for an hour session?
Posted: 2015-10-09, 11:22 pm

Lucas3
I'm sure you could get 2 pops but for extra. I negotiated a BBBJ for 30 euro. So I'm sure it's possible.
Posted: 2015-10-10, 11:11 am

cengizoz
The best is take it slowly with a long BJ. One pop but a long session. In their website it shows the girls currently in. But all the girls don't have photos. I guess they've photographed only the beautiful ones. :)
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: