Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Does the "one pop rule" apply with window girls?
Posted: 2015-08-09, 12:36 am

AlCaponedLondoner
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
In other words, can the train leave the station more than once or is it considered session over after one orgasm?
Re: Does the "one pop rule" apply with window girls?
Posted: 2015-08-09, 3:25 am

grimnul Power Kat
Depends. For a short session, yeah, you pop, you're done. With any decent girl, though, if you get a longer session, like an hour or more, multiple pops are fine.
Posted: 2015-08-09, 9:33 am

bt12610
Most of the girls it's one pop - if you're doing a longer session, it's a risk and dependent on the girl, i'd highly recommend just sticking with the recommended girls from this site for longer sessions.
Posted: 2015-08-09, 4:54 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
For a short (15-20 min) session the default assumption is that one pop = done. So you're looking at a longer session for this but the simple answer here is that multiple pops always need to be negotiated before money changes hands (along with any other specific need you might have for that session), regardless of session length and whether or not the girl is recommended here.

Posted: 2015-08-09, 5:26 pm

AlCaponedLondoner
I could go twice in 20 minutes. I'm just wondering if the session would be cut short if a popped in the first 5 minutes.
Posted: 2015-08-09, 5:27 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Joetheman wrote:
I could go twice in 20 minutes. I'm just wondering if the session would be cut short if a popped in the first 5 minutes.

Unless you've negotiated multiple pops up front, then I suspect it would be.

Posted: 2015-08-09, 6:03 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I've actually never specifically negotiated multiple pops before and I've never had a longer session I've already paid for get cut short after I popped. Guess I've been lucky.
Posted: 2015-09-02, 5:57 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Twice in 20 wow im lucky for 2 in a day my recored one afternoon once was 3 with 3 different girls.the last girl she said you need to cum baby i said its ok i dont think i will be albe to.im not sure if she took this the wrong way but then she was in a mission to make me cum lol i did in the end so i gave her a tip.i told her after i had allready seen 2 girls today which is alot for me,she laugh and say you boys are all the same lol.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: