Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: next trip booked
Posted: 2015-08-16, 10:19 am

molby
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
ams2008dam wrote:
Also a tip for frankfurt as fkk not far i probaly wont bother with shower at the hotel as thinking of visiting manhatten 2 days and making the most of it there.will keep the girls down a bit 2 or 3 maximum a day and have food and stuff there will work out quite a cheap couple of days to what i can spends in amsterdam will have one day to check out there love houses wouldnt mind visiting the lady i had loverly time with on my last trip there in the sex inn one for 25 euro.

Ams, just out of general interest, how much does it cost to go from Amsterdam to frankfurt and how do you travel...been thinking of trying the fkks of frankfurt. Cheers
Posted: 2015-08-17, 12:39 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hi i booked the ice train on trainline europe if you google it you will find them.2nd class was 39 euro eachway so 78 total there a few direct trains or some as cheap as 29 euro but 3 or 4 changes.travel time is 3hrs 50.My train leaves ams central at 0705 and gets to frankfurt main 10.56 i think it was or 9.56 not sure.Also the train is virtually door to door arriving in the city you want to be no transfers.I wouldnt do it in one day but a overnight stay would be possible.I quite enjoy train journeys and booked it this way to experiance the ice train just hope its not to cold in it.

Hope this helps i will do a report once i have been.

Also as a.newbie to fkk if your staying in frankfurt you have the lovehouses as they call them with amsterdam style window shopping or fkk mainhatten is a very.short tram ride away 15.mins or so so if you didnt feel happy there its not like a 2 hour train journey wasted as you have there rld which is very good to go back to.
Posted: 2015-08-17, 6:17 pm

molby
Thankyou kind sir, train sounds reasonable to me. Definitely food for thought for future trips. I'm off to try ying yang on my next trip and possibly goldentime (have read your report on ying yang from a few years back) and if i like those then I'll definitely give Frankfurt a whirl in the future. Thanks again
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: