Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What does one blue light or a hidden blue light in a girls room mean?
Posted: 2015-08-17, 2:52 am

reggroby
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Went in to see what otherwise looked red, in a row with a bunch of other red windows. I saw one blue light area where it was very clear everyone was TS, but I saw a ton of red light windows with a hint of blue. Is this for lighting purposes, or does one blue light mean TS? Went in one that had a single blue light once inside, i kept looking at their necks, no sign of adams apple, but i got super paranoid and just left.
Re: What does one blue light or a hidden blue light in a girls room mean?
Posted: 2015-08-17, 3:30 am

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Some of the newly refurbished windows on Stoofsteeg have a kind of cool blue neon glow which is just a lighting effect.

A "hint of blue" could also be UV lights inside the kamer, which is also just a lighting effect.

As far as I know, the TS windows are all bunched together on Barndesteeg, Bloedstraat, and maybe Gordijnensteeg, it's unlikely to find TS mixed in with the rest of the windows.

I think the http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com George Map has these windows marked on it (at least my old printed version does) although I can't seem to access the website right now.

Posted: 2015-08-17, 10:17 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Aldebran Linkbat wrote:

As far as I know, the TS windows are all bunched together on Barndesteeg, Bloedstraat, and maybe Gordijnensteeg, it's unlikely to find TS mixed in with the rest of the windows.

Well, this is a nice sum up indeed.
All those streets, including Gordijnensteeg do have TS working in.

The TS in Gordijnensteeg are in the row of 5 windows (4-1, 4-2, 4-3, 4-4, 4-5) on the left of Monnikenstraat coming from Nieuwmarkt.

There also a few TS on OZA, up to the main canal when you go further than Cafe Remember (OZA 123) , the uppers stairs, and one just on the corner of Bloedstraat on the left room

Mainly blue lights are for TS at least in Bloedstraat, and you cannot miss the TS in that street.
Posted: 2015-08-20, 2:23 am

george47 Power Kat
The windows have changed in recent years. Virtually everyone now has a blue strip light as well as a red one. The mix is considered better lighting conditions for the girls (imagine spending all day in only a red light). Some girls turn on both lights whereas others leave the blue one off. The TS tend to favour the blue though many of their windows appear just as red as the girls ones. The only hard and fast rule I have noticed is that a very dark room with only blue light will be a TS and you will see a few such windows on Bloedstraat. Anything else could be either so you should mostly use the location as a guide as well as the looks of course. Any doubts, stay well clear.
I was told that the TS are only allowed to work in certain areas but I am convinced you get some in Stoofsteeg and when Nikola used to work there I heard her moaning about those "damn TS".
Posted: 2015-08-20, 6:31 am

Stratosphere
I also see blue light inside which makes everything white really shine. Like they want to see the cum stains so they can clean it up after.

Imagine getting a tooth bleaching. Would look silly.
Posted: 2015-08-20, 7:18 pm

beginner88
Stratosphere wrote:
I also see blue light inside which makes everything white really shine. Like they want to see the cum stains so they can clean it up after.

Haha I remember one session in the black corner of oudekerksplein, where there was the light you mentioned above. Everything, and I mean everything, was full of Cum stains, the bedsheet, the walls, the chair... everything..

I think that's very contraproductive. It's almost like the girl is trying to say "look at all the cum stains in Here. Can't see them? Hold on, I'll turn on the black light. See it now? Awesome, isn't it?"
Posted: 2015-08-20, 8:17 pm

Stratosphere
beginner88 wrote:
Stratosphere wrote:

Haha I remember one session in the black corner of oudekerksplein, where there was the light you mentioned above. Everything, and I mean everything, was full of Cum stains, the bedsheet, the walls, the chair... everything..

I think that's very contraproductive. It's almost like the girl is trying to say "look at all the cum stains in Here. Can't see them? Hold on, I'll turn on the black light. See it now? Awesome, isn't it?"

Haha. Very funny. Would be a big turn off.
Posted: 2015-08-23, 10:30 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
There are also, and always have been, post-op TS trying to pass as genetic females. Not many. But there are.

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: