Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Kissing, touching the window girls of RLD?
Posted: 2015-08-20, 8:08 pm

Kevironman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Question, forgive me as my last visit was years ago and perhaps enjoying the fine weed and drinks of the city my details were vague at best - but when you all are writing your reports, and say 'she allowed touching boobs, etc' - does this include kissing the boobs as well? Do they allow kissing of the legs, back, arms, etc, or is that all part of the 'no kissing' regimen? And I mean this for 100 euro sessions and up - never really do only 50... thanks in advance!
Re: Kissing, touching the window girls of RLD?
Posted: 2015-08-20, 8:21 pm

Stratosphere
Kevironman wrote:
Question, forgive me as my last visit was years ago and perhaps enjoying the fine weed and drinks of the city my details were vague at best - but when you all are writing your reports, and say 'she allowed touching boobs, etc' - does this include kissing the boobs as well? Do they allow kissing of the legs, back, arms, etc, or is that all part of the 'no kissing' regimen? And I mean this for 100 euro sessions and up - never really do only 50... thanks in advance!

Recommended to ask in advance. Should be ok with some. Would not want to do it though. My last session included rubbing and jerking my cock off at the boobs with no condom. Didn't ask for it either. She just did it.

So don't kiss boobs. :)

Cheers
Posted: 2015-08-21, 3:07 am

grimnul Power Kat
Depends entirely on the girl, and some girls will only do certain things selectively with certain clients.

Best to ask beforehand.
Posted: 2015-08-21, 8:24 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Actually, even at 50 €, it should be the norm (touching, fondling, caressing, etc) to caress and lick boobs with top off. We're not talking about pop on tits, which a very different thing and usually provided by few providers as an extra. Still the best to avoid any misunderstanding is to ASK at the door, and be clear about from the beginning.

I never had to ask for touching boobs with top off, as everytime I went with Max, German Kim, Emma, Femke, Marta, Jennifer_Cutie for some of the most famous, they were already with top off as soon as we get on bed, and never asked for more to be touched and licked at this particular area of their bodies.

I never paid an extra for having top off. But i couldnt image have one session with top off, for me it was clear as crystal that a 100 € and even a 50 € would be with top off. I had once or twice a girl keeping it because we never discussed about it before on forehands, and the only girl that kept top off in that manner was the mysterious and seriously haughty girl in Sint Annendwarsstraat 21-2, called Giulia, with a mask on her face, nightshift. NEVER saw her again after that and the session was all in all one my rare bad experiences.

I understand why girls keep asking for top off at 50 (more money on a short time, keeping up the upsell technique)), but they are generally from the ones i would not recommend.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: