Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First trip since 2012 booked for September 2015. Need suggestions
Posted: 2015-08-26, 8:06 pm

Owendaly
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys!

This forum has proved to hold a great deal of information, thank you for that!

I have a short trip to Amsterdam booked for 3 days in September and making a small list of girls I must visit. I'm struggling with the maps if I'm honest and would really appreciate some suggestions for window girls.

I intend on visiting 3 or 4 window girls in De Wallen over 3 days/nights: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I have read lots about Agnieszka so she is on the list. I would love your recommendations for 3 more. I would be willing to travel outside of De Wallen if it was recommended.

I also intend on visiting Lilly and Max during the day if possible.

Also, I had intended on visiting either Asmara or Park 118 during the afternoon on the Wednesday. I would be booking for 1 hour of GFE. Which location would you choose?

Thanks!
Re: First trip since 2012 booked for September 2015. Need suggestions
Posted: 2015-08-26, 9:14 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Can't go wrong with Maxx, she's always fantastic.

I also like Daisy/Desi at Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-2 (days) quite a bit, she gives the best blowjobs in De Wallen, in my opinion, and has an incredible body. Also seems like a nice girl and has always been very fair to me in terms of quality of service for my money.

Simona at Sint Annenstraat 122 (days) is also a lot of fun. She offers a lot of extras if you feel like spending a little more money, though you'd get a great session even at €100. Some people find her to be a bit of a clock-watcher, but I've never had a problem with her. She's always given me at very the least the time I've paid for plus a few extra minutes if I needed it. Also has a great body. The real fun with her, though, is that she offers so many other things as extras, so if there's anything different you want to try, she's probably the girl to ask.
Posted: 2015-08-26, 9:14 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Owendaly wrote:

I also intend on visiting Lilly and Max during the day if possible.

Lily only works on three days : Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, always dayshift. So you'll have only a chance to spot her on Wednesday and I would be you i would go at her door like 30 minutes before she starts (12 am or noon), because after that it will get unlikely you could spot her later in the day as she is VERY busy.

Stunning girl, always occupied and curtain closed.

Max might be a slightly easier to find, as she worked on a more regular and extended shift. She is working in Sint Annendwarsstraat 1-3, (yes she moved from legendary kamer SA 21-1, on the corner, then moved to the kamer next door, and then moved again to 1-3). Has a new haircut (-more shortish, still brown hair), and has her name on the window. Still a superstar working Wednesday till Sunday (Monday and Tuesday days off, yes it has changed a bit too).

For the rest, enjoy your trip, have a good time, and you'll see that the RLD changed a lot in 5 years.

If you want to have a more general idea about who are the best providers nowdays, check as well the girls section and the Top girls thread
Posted: 2015-08-29, 9:13 pm

Amsterdamaged1
I would personally recommend Rachel alongside Tromp, Nights.

She is absolutely flawless, again, in my opinion, but wow! does that woman have a back. I also recommend Sandra & Marina both attractive girls, that provide a great service.
Posted: 2015-08-29, 10:24 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Which Sandra do you mean? There seem to be quite a few listed. Need a few new girls to try for my next trip, I'd give her a go if she's recommended.
Posted: 2015-08-29, 10:47 pm

Stratosphere
grimnul wrote:
Which Sandra do you mean? There seem to be quite a few listed. Need a few new girls to try for my next trip, I'd give her a go if she's recommended.

Same for me. Always been with the same every time. Maxx among them. But hey, where is the fun in not trying new girls.
Posted: 2015-08-29, 10:59 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I looked around a bit and I think he's referring to Romanian Sandra on Dolleb, correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I do have a policy of trying at least a couple new girls each trip. Girls come and go, not gonna be good if you only see a few girls every time and they all retire, or they're all off or busy that day or whatever. Good to have a nice, long list of reliable girls so you can always find yourself some fun.
Posted: 2015-08-30, 12:26 am

Amsterdamaged1
grimnul wrote:
I looked around a bit and I think he's referring to Romanian Sandra on Dolleb, correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I do have a policy of trying at least a couple new girls each trip. Girls come and go, not gonna be good if you only see a few girls every time and they all retire, or they're all off or busy that day or whatever. Good to have a nice, long list of reliable girls so you can always find yourself some fun.

Yes, I am indeed.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: