Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Pictures of window girls
Posted: 2015-08-27, 11:42 am

AlCaponedLondoner
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Do they exist or is just a big no no due to the privacy and respect of the girls. I understand how sensitive the subject of photo taking is in the RLD. Just wondered if there was a way to see the girls before I go.

Thanks.
Re: Pictures of window girls
Posted: 2015-08-27, 1:54 pm

Anglofil
The best way is to watch many videos on youtube, and the newer date the better.
Sometimes you will see the street name in the video, and then you might find out the girl(s) name here at ignatzmice, from the address together with the George's maps here at Ignatz.
Good luck!
Posted: 2015-08-27, 4:01 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Posting photos and videos of the girls is a pretty big no-no, especially these days. I've talked to someone from PROUD (the new sex worker's Union) and they told me one of their priorities is helping girls find and remove content online that identifies them. The girls have lawyers now, I think we're going to see that any newer YouTube vids that get posted won't stick around long.

There were a couple videos a while back that were posted here showing very recent, close-up, uncensored images of many of the girls. The creator of the videos basically acted like a huge dick about it and tried to play the "I'm a patriot standing up to censorship!" card, would leave snarky responses when people asked him to take them down, etc. Once PROUD learned of the videos, they were gone within a day.
Posted: 2015-08-27, 5:54 pm

AlCaponedLondoner
It's hard on Youtube. There are a few videos but it's difficult to judge what street and number, etc... if you have never been. It's not for me to shout from the rooftops it would just be nice to see what some of the top 10 girls look like before I visit. Must respect their privacy however. Part of the fun I guess is seeing them in person for the first time though.
Posted: 2015-08-27, 7:18 pm

Stratosphere
Yes. Hope we don't get to see more of it. Girls might in the end go, since it will be too high of a risk friends and family seeing what they are doing.

I have pictures. But that is pictures taken with the girls concent in the kamer. Body, pussy and ass. A nice memory. Just for myself. :)
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: