Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 48 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Visiting on my own. Few Q'S to aak
Posted: 2015-09-09, 5:31 pm

Exnocomment
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This is an interesting topic - I enjoy both traveling on my own and meeting new people, so it would be amusing to hang out with other micers if only for day trips or the like! I met two very nice Belgians in Mallorca and a news anchor for Cologne.

So, I'll put it out there, going to be in Amsterdam for a business trip and extending for an extra day, from 17-20, planning a day/afternoon at Yin Yang and the rest is up in the air, down to grab a beer or have a trip buddy! Obligatory no psycho?
Posted: 2015-09-09, 5:48 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I'm cool with grabbing a drink or a smoke or whatever with a couple Micers some time. Don't really want to plan around it, but if someone sees me around feel free to ask. Big dude, ponytail, look kinda like one of the bad guys' henchman from a 90's buddy cop film.

I am, in fact, psycho, but I probably won't hurt you. Probably.
Posted: 2015-09-10, 10:48 am

green47
I ll be all on my own haha(fine, but a good convo is always nice)

I'm bringing 300euros for women, 300euros for weed 12th-16th october, its all completely disposibal, I don't mind sharing weed.

Shame I'm not to sure how to describe myself haha!
Posted: 2015-09-10, 4:06 pm

berkshiretyman
green47 wrote:

I'm bringing 300euros for women, 300euros for weed 12th-16th october, its all completely disposibal, I don't mind sharing weed.

if I spent 300 euros on weed I would need zero euros for women hahahah
Posted: 2015-09-10, 6:19 pm

AlCaponedLondoner
berkshiretyman wrote:
green47 wrote:

I'd consider laying some of that weed money on women haha. 300 euros is alot!
Posted: 2015-09-10, 8:56 pm

green47
Yeah I might end up doing that.

Since I'm there from m-f I was aiming for one woman every night on Tues,wed,Thur, lol. I might be able to fit in another some where, I'm probably more tempted to pay bit more than 100each than go for a 4th , not sure lol

Decisions
Posted: 2015-09-11, 9:38 pm

Exnocomment
green47 wrote:
Yeah I might end up doing that.

Since I'm there from m-f I was aiming for one woman every night on Tues,wed,Thur, lol. I might be able to fit in another some where, I'm probably more tempted to pay bit more than 100each than go for a 4th , not sure lol

Decisions

It's true, decisions decisions. My first experience in RLD was with no research done and telling people it was my first time .. it was EXPENSIVE. I mean I had nothing to compare to but let's just say it was HOURS, much of it being extremely nervous and tons of cash out the door.

That said, a bit more experienced, 100-150 each gets you pretty far!
Posted: 2015-09-12, 5:49 pm

green47
Thanks for your reply!

Well I've heard max does a good job for 50, same for a few others. So surely 100 would be great and 150 would be amazing! Lol. I hope :)

I'm excited!

Lot of nice people here recommended great coffee shops and advice

Thanks guys! :D
Posted: 2015-09-16, 6:30 am

Exnocomment
Alrighty folks, less than 48 hours before I'm back in the 'Dam! Tally ho!

Lots on my wish list - Yin Yang, Max, Simona, maybe a girl off Kinky or Golden Angels, some random high rated girls off Hookers NL.. Let's see what'll unfold!
Posted: 2015-09-16, 6:34 am

Stratosphere
Exnocomment wrote:

Lots on my wish list - Yin Yang, Max, Simona, maybe a girl off Kinky or Golden Angels, some random high rated girls off Hookers NL.. Let's see what'll unfold!

Would appreciate a little trip report. Sounds like a hell of a trip upcoming. Have fun.
Posted: 2015-09-17, 5:54 am

coolwhip45
I been to Amsterdam the last 3 years and I have always went alone. No safety concerns..you can do what you want when you want. I have stayed in a hotel room by myself and stayed at a hostel both have their pros and cons. If you get your own room you don't have to be as quiet and respectful you can walk around butt naked if you please and come and go at any time without the worry of waking someone up. If your with hostelmates..the only thing that sucks is sharing the bathroom for showers and someone randomly busting down your door in the middle of the night trying to take a piss on your bed. Lol..This happened to me at the Winston..we had a faulty lock. Another good thing about having your own room is you don't have to worry about your hostelmates doing a line of cocaine on the table in the middle of the room. To each its own..but going with the hostel option always gives you a good way to experience Amsterdam.

I've also meet up with a few micers here before and it's been a blast..meeting new people, showing them your favorite bars and having them show you a few places that you haven't been to is an experience.

When it comes to women I've gotten to know who's good and who's not.. but usually go with whoever catches my eye.. Imo as of lately you cant go wrong with the hotties on Bethlemsteeg!
Posted: 2015-09-17, 11:09 am

molby
When it comes to women I've gotten to know who's good and who's not.. but usually go with whoever catches my eye.. Imo as of lately you cant go wrong with the hotties on Bethlemsteeg![/quote]
Only 2 windows open on Bethlemsteeg now Coolwhip.
Posted: 2015-09-17, 1:23 pm

coolwhip45
That sucks..Idk I haven't been there since last September/October maybe I am confusing myself with the streets. The last girl I seen was Nicole..tan body, tats, brunette skinny frame and big tits..she let me go two rounds for the price of one..kissing also..can't beat that. The Bulgarian/Romanian girls on that street treated me well another one was Anna or Ina..cant remember she was Romanian, short, big beautiful eyes..kinda looked like mila kunis. Anyways, thanks i'll be there next month its been to long!..When did they start closing those windows up?? Not Good!

20140924_1622088.jpg
20140924_1622088.jpg [ 419.63 KiB ]

View of Bethlemsteeg outside my hostel window
Posted: 2015-09-17, 1:47 pm

molby
coolwhip45 wrote:
That sucks..Idk I haven't been there since last September/October maybe I am confusing myself with the streets. The last girl I seen was Nicole..tan body, tats, brunette skinny frame and big tits..she let me go two rounds for the price of one..kissing also..can't beat that. The Bulgarian/Romanian girls on that street treated me well another one was Anna or Ina..cant remember she was Romanian, short, big beautiful eyes..kinda looked like mila kunis. Anyways, thanks i'll be there next month its been to long!

20140924_1622088.jpg

Yep they are killing that area bit by bit..goldbergerstraat closing next at the end of the year. Must be great to go back after a year away..enjoy your trip
Posted: 2015-09-17, 5:44 pm

Stratosphere
coolwhip45 wrote:
That sucks..Idk I haven't been there since last September/October maybe I am confusing myself with the streets. The last girl I seen was Nicole..tan body, tats, brunette skinny frame and big tits..she let me go two rounds for the price of one..kissing also..can't beat that. The Bulgarian/Romanian girls on that street treated me well another one was Anna or Ina..cant remember she was Romanian, short, big beautiful eyes..kinda looked like mila kunis. Anyways, thanks i'll be there next month its been to long!..When did they start closing those windows up?? Not Good!

20140924_1622088.jpg

That was as close as it gets. Is it possible to sleep at all there?
Posted: 2015-09-18, 2:26 am

coolwhip45
Stratosphere wrote:
That was as close as it gets. Is it possible to sleep at all there?

Yeah it wasn't too bad..I stayed at the Winston. The room was just above the outdoor patio so there was alot of noise going on until they closed the patio around midnight I think but after that it was nice, I got a good view La Vie en Proost as well. I slept good every night b/c I was a bit drunk haha.
Posted: 2015-09-18, 12:59 pm

AlCaponedLondoner
Stratosphere wrote:
Exnocomment wrote:

Would appreciate a little trip report. Sounds like a hell of a trip upcoming. Have fun.

Second that. Not many trip reports lately.
Posted: 2015-09-26, 1:11 pm

green47
Okay guys, I've got a good help from you lot now. I've got a good list of women to keep an eye out for,

Not sure how I ll go about it, probably a bit of both. But I ll probably shop around and see who catch's my eye, and see if I can work them out, and after that ask for their name and go from there.

Also I'm going to be staying near 118

I've heard good things lately of 118.

I did know the running price but I forgot. But if its not to much , I ll give 118 a go too.

Got a good weed list to try , mostly from bong probably. While relaxing and eating. The visits probably going to be more women focused I think though. I'm tempted to out more money on the women budget and less on weed. 500-150€ maybe

Arriving on the 12th Oct! Not long guys!
Posted: 2015-09-26, 2:33 pm

Alice Beeblebrox
green47 wrote:

I've heard good things lately of 118.

I did know the running price but I forgot. But if its not to much , I ll give 118 a go too.

Fyi Park 118 have a good web site with current prices and is updated daily to give an idea of which women will be there...
Posted: 2015-09-26, 5:03 pm

AlCaponedLondoner
Will be looking forward to your trip report!

80€ for 45 minutes at Park 118 seems very reasonable. Of course you run the risk of chosing a bad girl but good prices non the less
 [ 48 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: