Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Patricia in Single
Posted: 2015-09-06, 9:44 pm

madmax3time
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello fellow hunters
I was wondering if anybody has any info on one of my favorite red light girls Patricia in Singel Area usually at Korte Kollsteeg 3-4. I had her number but lost in on my travels and she has been hit and miss for past 3 years. I was wondering if any local could ask the girl in her room currently or the S&M Milf with dark hair next to it for her number. I had a pleasant time with the S&M lady in April but forgot to ask for number but she is friends with patricia. I am looking to come back to the Dam but would love to set something up with Patricia. I will compensate generously the individual who comes up with valid number as well as patricia

Thx again to any local that can help me out with this
Ciao

M
Re: Patricia in Single
Posted: 2015-09-07, 10:48 pm

lior52
but the sm milf is also called patricia so can you discribe your patricia?
Posted: 2015-09-08, 4:45 am

madmax3time
Hey thanks for reply. She is described in the girls section under patricia in Single area under kollsteeg 3-4 and sometimes 6. She has a name plate on her window with Patricia in it. She is slender wears thigh high black latex boots usually , usually had curly hair amazing bj and she was also Dutch and a favorite. I missed her my last trip and it wasn't the same. any help getting her digits will be great. I would like to arrange a trip when I know she wil be there I actually owe her one!! Let me know and I will compensate u if you get deed done. Thx and take cAre
Posted: 2015-09-08, 5:32 am

madmax3time
Oh yeah she is also if you want to consider s milf type probably early 40s but if she likes you lots of passion. Her room also had plenty of crazy toys and s&m stuff! Thx again and let me know if u need any other details !!!

Cheers
Posted: 2015-09-08, 11:27 am

lior52
what are her working days ?
Posted: 2015-09-08, 8:13 pm

madmax3time
She used to work days and some weekends from like 8-2 or 3 pm usually . Day shift in singal area only. If I don't see her can u ask the girls working in her room or next door if they have her phone number for a long time loyal customer Massimo who would like to see her again when he gets back in town !!

Let me know and thx again
Posted: 2015-09-13, 10:33 pm

edin2amster
Doing a search on her name she is down as retired which is a pity as she was a good provider .
Posted: 2015-09-14, 2:06 am

madmax3time
Yes I know she is retired but has been seen in her room very rarely since 2013. Seeing if anyone can get her number as I lost it. She would entertain outside of red light for higher price! Let me know if any of her friends still in that area can give u her number for me. Thx again

M
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: