Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 37 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Bareback Sex
Posted: 2015-09-14, 6:48 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
neurosynth wrote:

Right there.

You're confusing respect and opinion ?

Quote:
I support Mature Guy on this one. It's fine to have your opinion, everyone who cares to does. But your reply reads like you are speaking for the board. Well, not for me.

I can conceive the fact that someone seeking for unprotected/bareback sex, but I'm sorry to say that honestly I refuse to support this, and I add this is MY opinion. Is there any other topic recently or more far in the past that has caused any trouble ? I don't think so. If so, that's probably all about bareback sex.

Quote:
Remember, if it's something you like, then it doesn't require tolerance. It's discussion of things you may not personally like that is the tolerance test.

I'm actually not a huge fan of tolerance. Something that you neighbour tolerates it's probably not what you can/could/might tolerate. And speaking of uncovered you know that more and more young people, teenagers and students are shagging nowadays without condoms thinking they can recover from AIDS if they are infected ?

Quote:
Saying there is a topic that shouldn't even be *talked* about is too intolerant. You understand, don't you, that huge portions of everyday society would be disgusted by this board? (This is the part where hypocrisy creeps in...)

Prostitution might be an issue as a debated subject, but unprotected sex is certainly another level.
Posted: 2015-09-15, 4:15 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
drizzle wrote:
neurosynth wrote:
Carice Liefde wrote:
Where did you read a lack of respect in replies ?

Saying there is a topic that shouldn't even be *talked* about is too intolerant. You understand, don't you, that huge portions of everyday society would be disgusted by this board? (This is the part where hypocrisy creeps in...)

Really? Any topic at all? Minors, how about that?

If a discussion becomes a conspiracy to commit a crime, then it's a crime. But any discussion that doesn't in itself constitute a crime should not be banned.

Now, of course, on boards like this there are local ground rules. Discussions should be on topic. And every board has it's own sense of what constitutes an unacceptable level of personal conflict.

But none of that is in play here. Bareback sex, whatever your personal take on it, is part of the world of consensual commercial sex. It's on topic, doesn't constitute a criminal conspiracy, and I advocate should not invite personal conflict.

Posted: 2015-09-15, 4:35 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Carice Liefde wrote:
Neurosynth wrote:
Remember, if it's something you like, then it doesn't require tolerance. It's discussion of things you may not personally like that is the tolerance test.

I'm actually not a huge fan of tolerance. Something that you neighbour tolerates it's probably not what you can/could/might.

Well that really says it all doesn't it? I think most would agree that two of the biggest focus areas of this board are the two areas of tolerance that the Dutch are known for...commercial sex and recreational marijuana.

Rather than suggesting this entire board become less tolerant, perhaps you should reconsider whether you can be comfortable staying in a place where tolerance is celebrated. (Even as you expect others to tolerate your own foibles.)

Posted: 2015-10-04, 6:19 pm

Matureguy
I fucked 3 bareback this trip, all window girls, all less than 50 euro, two allowed CIP and one was a VERY fine bareback fuck with pullout and cum in mouth. Two of those girls were young and REALLY hot, one was not as hot but she had enormous natural tits and was slutty and sleazy as I like, she was honest, and it was fun filling her mature gaping Columbian cunt with my cum. The two hot ones were eastern European, the one that allowed CIP I saw twice and the second time she was GFE and gave me some tongue kissing and cunt eating as well. This was NOT in Amsterdam, however, it was in Den Haag.

I sent my intel privately on the above girls, regarding names and locations, to those gentlemen that kindly provided me something in return rather than lecturing me on safe sex. What cums around goes around, dudes! Such is Karma! Have a nice day.
Posted: 2015-10-04, 10:21 pm

drizzle
Wait, so you think all the guys who think bareback is a bad idea, are going to be gutted that you won't tell them...where to get bareback? Yeah, karma totally kicking my ass right now.
Posted: 2015-10-04, 11:01 pm

george47 Power Kat
drizzle wrote:
Wait, so you think all the guys who think bareback is a bad idea, are going to be gutted that you won't tell them...where to get bareback? Yeah, karma totally kicking my ass right now.

I would love to know which girls provide bareback, so I can avoid them like the plague.
Posted: 2015-10-04, 11:57 pm

siz3up
yes need post in the girls about them so we can avoid them,
Posted: 2015-10-05, 6:02 am

Exnocomment
Well, grats on finding what you were looking for Matureguy..

That said, I echo the sentiments expressed, and would at least like to know vaguely in general where you hobbies or punted so I can avoid it..
Posted: 2015-10-05, 6:27 am

Stratosphere
Avoiding all of Den Haag. (If this is a true story). Haha
Posted: 2015-10-05, 11:42 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
Stratosphere wrote:
(If this is a true story)

Smells a little fishy to me too. Pun intended (8~>).

Posted: 2015-10-05, 7:02 pm

kingconan
Matureguy wrote:
I fucked 3 bareback this trip, all window girls, all less than 50 euro, two allowed CIP and one was a VERY fine bareback fuck with pullout and cum in mouth. Two of those girls were young and REALLY hot, one was not as hot but she had enormous natural tits and was slutty and sleazy as I like, she was honest, and it was fun filling her mature gaping Columbian cunt with my cum. The two hot ones were eastern European, the one that allowed CIP I saw twice and the second time she was GFE and gave me some tongue kissing and cunt eating as well. This was NOT in Amsterdam, however, it was in Den Haag.

I sent my intel privately on the above girls, regarding names and locations, to those gentlemen that kindly provided me something in return rather than lecturing me on safe sex. What cums around goes around, dudes! Such is Karma! Have a nice day.

How much of this is BS I wonder? Please don't hurry back to the forums Matureguy!
Posted: 2015-10-06, 2:27 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Working girls have condom-less sex far more often than men think. Based on discussion with insiders and being a bit of one myself, I would estimate that upwards of 90% have done it at some time, and that most have regulars with whom they offer BBFS on an ongoing basis. This is true of even women working in the Netherlands, and it's more rare but continually available even in the main Amsterdam RLD.

Anyone who thinks that Matureguy naming names will help them avoid BBFS providers is kidding himself. It's a drop in the bucket.

In fact, I find what Matureguy wrote as being credible. It's consistent with my own (embarrassingly long) involvement in commercial sex both in the US and abroad.

The reason you don't hear more about BBFS isn't that it doesn't happen. It's because:

(1) it is exceedingly rare for a non-drug-shooting straight-only male to catch an incurably fatal STD, and

(2) discussion of BBFS is the target of a kind of political-correctness on the part of other men that can be quite intense and mean spirited.

Who here doesn't have friends, family, or coworkers who would take them to task with equal vigor over merely seeing sex workers at all?

It's one thing to make decisions for one's self. It's quite another to attack a new member here and run him off because of his choice for himself.

Tolerance is as tolerance does.

Posted: 2015-10-06, 6:21 pm

dayman
^ Preach
I have been offered bb anal. A lot of these chicks are risk takers. I got no problem with it because disease wise as long as I wrap up, it should not matter too much(I hope). Different strokes for different folks, some like pepsi some like coke. But we gotta all agree, condoms are about the fucking worst. So I cant hate on the guys who are hunting for bb.
Posted: 2015-10-06, 7:54 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
neurosynth wrote:
(2) discussion of BBFS is the target of a kind of political-correctness on the part of other men that can be quite intense and mean spirited.

Yes. Perfect. I wanted to say essentially this but couldn't think of the best way to phrase it.

Guys: regardless of what you would or wouldn't do based on your own personal level of risk aversion, bareback sex is an acceptable topic for this forum. Shaming another member for asking about it is not acceptable. I don't want to see it here again. That's all.

Posted: 2015-10-06, 8:23 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
I agree it's a perfectly legitimate topic for this board. No issue with that at all.
It's always going to be an emotive topic though.
However, the Den Haag "trip report" seemed a little far fetched to me. Perhaps that's because my experience is based on not asking for BBFS while waving a fistful of Euros. I'll admit that at least some portion of my doubt could be based in denial that it goes on so readily.
If Neuro says it sounds legit, I'll accept it.
Now, had this been in a German RLD..........

Posted: 2015-10-06, 11:00 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Shinken69 wrote:
However, the Den Haag "trip report" seemed a little far fetched to me. Perhaps that's because my experience is based on not asking for BBFS while waving a fistful of Euros. I'll admit that at least some portion of my doubt could be based in denial that it goes on so readily.

My initial reaction was the same and for the same reasons. But I'm aware this goes on and, going back and reading the post again, he's talking about Doubletstraat in Den Haag (he mentions prices less than €50 and a Colombian girl, so...) I've never had a session down there so I can't say too much about it. Still, having been there, I'm going to speculate that he might be slightly exaggerating the hotness of the girls. But BBFS exists. You can (for educational purposes) actually search for reviews where it's mentioned on hookers.nl. Go to "Zoek een recensie", check "Intiem (zc)" and pick a forum (e.g. Den Haag) to search at the bottom. You might be surprised.

Posted: 2015-10-23, 6:23 pm

bullwhip69
Heres a cheap bareback party happening in Monchengladbach, near the dutch border tomorrow..

http://www.fickanzeiger.com/spp/index.php?id=1445340831
 [ 37 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: