Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Current Blonde Girl Scene?
Posted: 2015-09-14, 8:43 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone visited any nice Blondes of recent? if so, who do you vouch for? Thanks.
Re: Current Blonde Girl Scene?
Posted: 2015-09-14, 10:26 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I assume you know of Simona. I've always had fun with her.

There's also Simona's neighbor, at SA 121, Nikki. Romanian girl, very cute, darker blond, very nice body, fake tits, but very nice, soft ones. Tattoo on her side. Had a few good sessions with her. Actually the first girl I ever saw in Amsterdam on my very first trip before I knew about this site. Picked her at random, she used to work on OZA. As per usual for me, I can't vouch for her at €50, because I never do €50 sessions, but she's always been very good at €100+ for me.
Posted: 2015-09-17, 1:07 am

Amsterdamaged1
grimnul wrote:
I assume you know of Simona. I've always had fun with her.

There's also Simona's neighbor, at SA 121, Nikki. Romanian girl, very cute, darker blond, very nice body, fake tits, but very nice, soft ones. Tattoo on her side. Had a few good sessions with her. Actually the first girl I ever saw in Amsterdam on my very first trip before I knew about this site. Picked her at random, she used to work on OZA. As per usual for me, I can't vouch for her at €50, because I never do €50 sessions, but she's always been very good at €100+ for me.

Yes, I do, I'm yet to see, how she is, may visit her then.

Yeah, I never opt for €50, so hopefully she may be ok. I was hoping someone would say someone a bit different and you have, so thanks.
Posted: 2015-11-01, 2:41 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Amsterdamaged1 wrote:
Anyone visited any nice Blondes of recent? if so, who do you vouch for? Thanks.

Any other further recommendations Fellow Micerz? Anyone new? Thanks in advance.
Posted: 2015-11-01, 3:51 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Veronika on Stoofsteeg is another very nice blonde girl. Dunno if you know her or not, but she's fantastic.
Posted: 2015-11-01, 4:09 pm

Amsterdamaged1
grimnul wrote:
Veronika on Stoofsteeg is another very nice blonde girl. Dunno if you know her or not, but she's fantastic.

Coincidentally enough a friend has just returned and informed me he met her and had a great time. She was on my to do list last time, but I never seen her unfortunately. Curious about Elodie & Lucia is it? Hopefully any new nice providers too. Simona & possibly Nikki Also.
Posted: 2015-11-01, 5:15 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Nikki apparently is gone for the rest of the year, may be back in the spring, though. Elodie, I'm not a fan of. My session with her a couple trips back was very rushed and I didn't feel like I got my money's worth. She's a big YMMV type.

Veronika is a very nice, friendly, funny girl. She does a lot of things, she's gorgeous, and she's very good value for your money. She was giving me an hour for €150 every time, and we'd usually wind up going longer. Top 3 girl for me, very highly recommended. She's also apparently quitting after next summer to become a lawyer, so see her while you can.

Simona can be a little pricey because she does offer all sorts of extras and she does tend to be rather firm on time (you pay for an hour, you get an hour, not and hour and 15 minutes, say), but she's fair. You will always get the time you paid for, she does offer a lot of interesting extras, she is a very nice girl, and she's very hot in my opinion. Had a few very, very good sessions with her. She was my Dita substitute when Dita had to cancel our second session this last trip due to illness. Wound up saving my night. Great girl.
Posted: 2015-11-01, 5:43 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
grimnul wrote:
Elodie, I'm not a fan of. My session with her a couple trips back was very rushed and I didn't feel like I got my money's worth

Agreed 100%. I would not recommend Elodie to anyone. I used to have decent sessions with her back in 2010 or so but her service has been absolute shit in recent years.

Veronika is indeed a nice girl, also a recommend from me.

Posted: 2015-11-02, 4:22 am

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I found myself visiting a couple of nice busty blondes on my trip last week....which is a bit unusual for me as I normally go for petite brunettes. I can't find either of them in "The Girls" section.

Nicole (Romanian), Dolleb N111, dayshift

The first blonde was a real beauty from Romania called Nicole, Dolleb N111, dayshift (first window on left coming from Bulldog). Lovely curves and fine natural breasts (not massive but impressive, maybe C cup), a really stunning figure, curvy but no excess fat, looking like she's on loan from the Playboy mansion or something. 27 years old. €50 gives one-position, top-off, no touching, although YMMV depending on your attitude and her mood. She's a bit prickly about being touched due to very sensitive nipples, but if you're nice and gentle, and willing to pay more than the standard €50, she'll be more accommodating. Not the kind of girl who will appreciate being handled roughly or fucked in six different positions, but I did find her very talkative and likeable - she just doesn't like customers who expect too much or "take the piss" in her view. Total babe - if you want a straightforward fuck with a really hot blonde you'll have a nice time, if you come in with a list of demands of things you expect at €50 you'll probably end up in an argument. I liked her, she was straightforward and honest, just remember to be nice!

Selena (Dutch), Tromp, dayshift

The other girl was on Tromp, on my map there are 6 windows on the right hand side as you walk towards the canal....she was somewhere in the middle, either 5-4 or 5-3 I think. Dayshift. Can't miss the big frizzy platinum blonde hair. Sits impassively on the stool but is very lively in the kamer. Selena, Dutch, 30 years old, rather striking face that appealed to me, quite tall (especially in her heels), enhanced boobs (maybe D cup at a guess), a good figure, fairly slim, nice ass, a proper Dutch prostitute! She told me she's worked off and on in the RLD for several years, so most likely she's already on Ignatzmice somewhere, possibly with a different name. Very talkative, a little crazy perhaps, very funny and enthusiastic. I only wanted a blowjob, so I don't know what she does or doesn't do in detail, but I think she would be a good choice for a decent €50 session because she had that "don't worry, you'll have a nice time" kind of attitude where she gets naked straight away and seems to enjoy the job. I was stroking her asscheeks as she sucked me and I noticed she seemed to shift position so that my hand was closer to her pussy.....no problem with me gently touching her pussylips, and I think she had a clit piercing too. Not my usual kind of RLD girl but a bit of a diamond based on my experience.

So there's two girls for you, Nicole for her stunning looks, Selena for great service (although she's pretty hot too, in a different way).

I'll do a trip report with these girls in sometime over the next couple of days.....

Posted: 2015-11-05, 1:21 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Thanks guys,

This was the sort of response I wanted. I think, I may of noticed Selena in her kamer? I seen a blonde sat on stool reading a book wearing glasses last time? It sounds like her. Anyway, seem to be good options, so I may take you up on them references.
Posted: 2015-11-05, 6:02 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I don't think Selena wears glasses, at least I don't remember any glasses or a book. She was really leaning back - her most obvious feature in the window was a huge mass of frizzy bleached blonde hair. She's tall and speaks in a full-on Dutch accent, so she shouldn't be too hard to pick out.

Anyway the trip report is now up, with graphic descriptions of my sessions (and lots of miscellaneous observations).

Posted: 2015-11-05, 8:40 pm

huskytea
I am also interested in the blonde scene and will be going for then first time so will be on the look out for one.
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: